Chapter 18- Out of Nowhere Outing

TENANT

 

Since the end of the month reports were done, and the results were good, Hyukjae decided to plan a Company outing, and everyone from the company will be attending, and with everyone, that includes the owners. This will be the first ever full employee outing and guess where they were going? Into their plantation.

The owners and managers (Senior and Junior) were all gathered to the conference room of the company, the owners consist of:

OWNERS:

SECRETARY

 

LEE HYUKJAE

LEE DONGHAE

 

PARK JUNGSU

   

KIM HEECHUL

   

CHOI SIWON

   

CHO KYUHYUN

   
     

DEPRTMENTS:

SENIOR MANAGER

JUNIOR MANAGER

ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE

JUNG HOSEOK

 

MARKETING

LEE SUNGMIN

Kim Taehyung

CYBER SECURITY

SHIN DONGHEE

Park Jimin

LEGAL

RYEOWOOK

 

HUMAN RESOURCE

HAN GENG

 

PRODUCTION

YESUNG

KIBUM

 

KANGIN

 

 

“I think the plantation is a good location” Sungmin stated while watching the presentation of Hyukjae and Donghae.

They actually bought an island somewhere and made half of it a plantation of fruits and vegetables, which is now under the care of Yesung, Kangin and Kibum. The other half is a resort where building were standing tall with a beautiful scenery.

“If we’re going to an island, we will be needing a boat or in this case, a ferry.” Kyuhyun stated smiling mischievously.

“Our very own Dr. Siwon have a cruise ship!” Heechul stated followed by a laugh. Siwon on the other hand knew where this is going, he tries to hide the smile on his face and try to act cool but he failed. Everyone laugh at him as he shakes his shoulder in defeat. “That settles the transportation” Jungsu added smiling.

“To be fair, I’ll take care of the rooms and event halls” Heechul said afterwards.

“We’ll be in charge of the food and drinks!” Jung-su stated referring to himself and Kyuhyun

“Hangheng will prepare for the activities and he will be coordinated with the production department for the tour around the plantation.” Hyukjae suggested and everyone agreed.

“Leave the land transportation to me” Ryeowook finished everything.

“This outing will cost too much” Hoseok murmurs while listening to them.

“Oh, don’t worry Hoseok-ah… we will be sponsoring this outing... take this as a thank you for working hard every single day!” Donghae commented as he listens beside him.

“The company has less than a hundred employees, I guess everything was settled then?” Hyukjae ended the meeting.

“Yahhh… they planned the company outing like it’s just hang-out of group of friends” Jimin said catching up on the hallway.

“Since they were all friends and they know each other like the back of their hand, they also want their employees to be more like them. But this outing’s main purpose is to make everyone enjoy, Hyunkjae alongside the other owners wants the employees to see the actual fruit of their hard works, even if it means they used their own money for occasions like this.” Hoseok said waving the papers from the meeting.

“I think Eugine will enjoy this outing” he added making Jimin cringe. “What? It’s not my fault that you don’t have a partner” he said mockingly.

“I’ll tell Heechul hyung not to put you and Eugine on the same room!” he laugh at his own words.

Meanwhile… Yesung, Kangin and Kibum were sailing with their private yacht, going back to the island to prepare for the upcoming outing. These three decided to stay in the island because they love nature and they enjoyed the beautiful view, but doesn’t mean they will stay there for the rest of their lives.

“We still have time to prepare” Kibum said browsing the net with his phone, he want some idea on how the tour will be exciting and interesting.

“It will be three days and two nights, just enough time, during the tour our beloved flower beds will be in full bloom” Yesung added while sipping his ice cold champagne.

“Something interesting will come up for sure” Kangin said smiling.

 

Time flies fast,

There were few busses that will pick them from the company and drop them at the port, but Taehyung’s group was entangled with his brother’s which makes them look like students in a school bus, very loud and chaotic.

It is now time for the outing and everyone was excited about the cruise ship especially when all expenses was covered by the owners. Everyone must followed the rules because they were boarding in a ship where there are other passengers that don’t belong in their company, these passengers were taking their luxury vacations somewhere and some of them will be dropping off the Eco island and resort.

They arrived at the port and start to get into the cruise ship, unlike them, other employees can’t hide their excitement, a chorus of ‘aw’ and ‘wow’ came out of them and there is Siwon to make sure that everyone will be treated fairly and accordingly.

Jungkook sat on one of the chairs on the deck, they will be boarding for more or less two hour so they want to savor the view as much as possible. They can hear Jimin laughing on the background, they saw how Hoseok’s face lost its color and they discovered that their hyung has sea sickness. Eugine gave him medicines and let him rest.

“Jimin-ah, Hobi hyung will kill you later” Taehyung was sorry for the other man but he can’t help it.

“I will gladly help Hoseok hyung with that” Jungkook muttered smiling.

“Look at my dongsengs, having fun?” Heechul approach them followed by Jungsu and Kyuhyun.

“Oh my, what happened to Hobi?” Heechul laugh seeing the life getting out of his dongseng.

“You guys are having fun huh” this time it is Hyukjae and Donghae who came up to them. “Oh, how sweet?” he added smiling brightly when he saw Hoseok and Eugine.

The group was busy chatting and laughing that they didn’t notice those pair of eyes carefully watching them from a distance.

The man went to his cabin to prepare his luggage as he will be one of the passengers to get off at the island, his comrade was already waiting for him.

“Found him?” the tall man asks while reading a book, he didn’t even spare the other man a glance.

“Yeah, get ready, were getting off the next stop.” The shorter one answered picking up his things.

When they arrive, everyone looks so happy as the weather is nice and the water is clear, the hotel staffs give them welcome drinks and their respective keys, they also helps them to settle first before they start the activities that prepared by Hangeng and the rest.

Eco island is a tropical island that shapes like a huge hourglass covered with trees and different kinds of plants, on one side, you can see establishments like the building of the resort, nipa huts and few houses mainly as quarters for their employees, there are small cafés, restaurants, some stores where you can buy souvenirs, food and you can rent some surfboards, there were other activities like zip line, rappelling, and banana boat. All you could ask for in a vacation. The other part has the fruit bearing trees and veggies that the eco harvest’s main products, it is also called the plantation. This part of the island was basically off limits to tourist, it was preserved to maintain its natural beauty as well as the natural resources, this plantation only use organic fertilizers that they made from their compost.

Once they settled down, Jungsu and Kyuhyun were busy preparing things in the kitchen, they make sure that the ingredients were fresh and enough for their employees. Hyukjae and Yesung were arranging the tour which will take time tomorrow morning.

Some of the employees were walking along the beach, some were taking pictures by groups and some were already playing and swimming. There are water activities too, the vicinity was so clean and the white sand was scattered all over the beaches, there are palm trees too.

“Seems like everyone’s enjoying this outing” Donghae stated while standing on the balcony of their room, it was on the tenth floor which the rooms were basically owned by the owners.

“Really? That’s nice, tomorrow everyone will be visiting the plantation, I hope everything will go according to plan” Hyukjae stated with a cup of iced coffee onhand.