Chapter 11- The Party

TENANT

 

Eugine stands there, contemplating whether entering the Park’s mansion or not. He knew the party will consists of mainly Jimin’s friends which means his friends too, but he also knew that he is not the favorite dongseng of everyone, and of course the news about him and hoseok dating might be the topic of everyone as the news travels faster than the wind.

He wears a button up brown shirt and pants with white shoes, not too formal but that’s fine. He was about to leave when he felt a hand on his back, looking over his shoulders he saw Hoseok who did not bother to bring a car and it appears that he also use the little gate on the side which leads directly to his house.

“What are you doing here? Waiting for me?” Hoseok wears a printed white shirt, black ripped jeans and shoes. He smile from ear to ear while teasing him.

“I’m about to leave, hyung” he said truthfully, being stressed by the thick air coming from the house, which is his imagination only.

“Aw come on, you haven’t enter the house yet… what’s with that negative energy coming from you?” he asks this time putting an arm around his shoulders.

“The news about us dating is bothering me, for sure they will come and roast us” he sight hanging his head low like a child who made a mistake.

“Don’t worry, I am here… I won’t let you down” he pats eugine’s cheeks and the younger smile a bit and that is the moment Jimin open the front doors, a smile crept in his lips and up to his eyes by the scenery.

“erm… should I bring the party here? Or you guys can come in after your lovely moment.” Hoseok pulled his hands and keep them inside his pocket.

“You really know how to kill the mood” Taehyung stated, standing beside Jimin.

“Stop it, let’s go” Eugine said walking pass them. They all follow with smiles on their faces.

“So, it’s true that Hoseok and Eugine were dating?” Jungsu asks when they saw them together from afar.

“It looks like that, this is not what I mean when I asked hoseok to take care of him” Hyukjae answered sipping from his cup.

“I thought they were rivals since day one.” Jungsu stated with a smile.

“Well I guess that how it goes now.” Siwon joined the conversation.

They all sat there and watch as jungkook and Hoseok walk towards the grill and came back with food on a plate for their group. The look on their face shows that they are enjoying the night, a couple moments of silence before Donghae came up with their other friends and they started to drink more, eat more and they even dance on the side of the pool.

Taehyung smiles while watching the group of grown-ups act like five year old children, careless and full of energy then suddenly, the music stops and a loud voice that echoes catches everyone’s attention.

“I’m back!” a man with a pretty face was standing there, wearing a white shirt topped with black coat that covers down to the back of his knee, black slacks and leather shoes, his right hand adjusted his specs and the other hands clutches the handle of his designer’s bag.

Now all eyes on him, a moment of silence before the group of men starts to run on his way and give him a welcoming hug. Jungkook stands there with Hoseok, Eugine and Taehyung, and he saw how the latter smile brightly it’s the first time he saw that smile and he would lie if he says he wouldn’t jealous for that smile actually reach Taehyungs eyes.

The new comer manage to make his way towards their table and without a warning, he engulf Taehyung in a huge bear hug, and Jungkook was astonished, don’t know how to react so does the other people around him.

“Hyung!” Taehyung muttered, barely breathing because of the hug, nonetheless he reciprocated it.

“Aigoo my baby, you grew so fast.” He said afterwards. The man cupped Taehyung’s face between his hands before ruffling his hair.

“Heechul Hyung, when did you arrive?” Taehyung asks pouting.

“Just an hour ago… I heard there is a party so I decided to go home” he look around and smile at the three other men there, not so long every one came up around them.

“Chulie, you know Taehyungie?” Sungmin couldn’t bear to ask after exchanging glances with his friends.

“Oh yes, Of course… He is my Younger brother” the statement of fact makes all of their mouth gapped and eyes bigger.

Why? Because they are totally different. Heechul is a social butterfly, he has lots of friends and he loves to go out clubbing or drinking with them, and loves to use profanities for expressions while Taehyung loves to spend time at home, barely talking to other people and he is so formal most of the times. If there is one thing in common about them it is that they both have pretty-handsome face.

“Your brother?” Hyukjae asks like he could not process it properly.

“O ’come on hyung, you can’t fool us…” Kyuhyun stated with a nervous smile.

“Yah, you piece of ! He really is my brother, biological brother!” Heechul hissed at him with an attempt to hit his arm.

Everyone laugh, they could be like this every time their group gather. Heechul is their mood maker and Kyuhyun is their evil maknae.

“tell me he is lying” Donghae nudged Taehyung who just smiles at them.

“You don’t even tell us when he applied for work!” Hyukjae stated after.

“I believe in my dongseng’s capabilities and intelligence, besides he didn’t want to have any special connections or treatment just because his brother is one of the owner of the company.” Heechul said nonchalantly.

“Woah, that’s insane… I asked Jimin to work in eco harvest too but he refused, he is so stubborn” Jungsu point a finger at his brother with a betrayed expression, everyone laugh.

Jungsu become friends with Heechul during high school, while Hyukjae become friends with donghae, sungmin, siwon and kyuhyun. And since Jungsu and Hyukjae were neighbors they all bonded up together as a one group of friends. After a couple of years they decided to establish a company mainly to keep them in touch and it is now the Eco-Harvest. Some of them took participation in running the company but most of them decided not to.

“Oh, that’s fine... by the way, why don’t you introduce me to your group?” heechul advert his attention to his brother who’s been quiet from the start.

“Oh, well… this is Jung Hoseok senior accounting manager at Eco Harvest, Lee Eugine an intern and Jeon Jungkook, the latest investor.” As usual Taehyung introduce them formally and it makes his brother shook his head sideward.

“So… that is how you introduce your friends?” he said teasingly “Jimin ah, can you introduce them?” he added.

“Well, this is Jung Hoseok and his boyfriend Lee Eugine which is Hyukjae hyung’s brother and this is Jeon Jungkook Taehyungies potential boyfriend and-“ Jimin’s mouth was shut by Taehyung when he put a kebab on his mouth and everyone laugh once again.

“Ah so this is Lee Eugine? Your brother is so proud of you, he always talks about you when we are together” everyone got silent and the look on hyukjae’s face didn’t escape his eyes.

“Hyukjae hyung talks about me?” Eugine mumbled and look so lost, that moment Heechul knew it, something happened.

“And this is the famous Jeon Jungjook… well please take care of my brother then.” He smiles to the young one who obviously don’t know what to do.

“Someone’s face it turning to red!” Siwon stated teasingly making them laugh again.

“Jeon Jungkook is famous?” someone asks from the group. “Yes he is… at least to my family.” Heechul’s words cause shivers down Taehyung’s spine. “But don’t worry tae, I got your back.” He whispers.

The party continues that night and the fun doubled since heechul joined them. Eugine was sitting there watching his hyungs who jumps into the water fully clothed, the night filled with laughter and happiness. He even saw how close Donghae and Hyukjae are and he keeps on thinking about what Heechul said earlier, that his brother is proud of him and he talks about him.

Hoseok looks at the younger who sits beside him, lost in his own world so he offered him a cup with liquor and watch as he took a sip and eat some kebab. They did not saw Siwon and kyuhyun sneaking on their back catching Jungkook and throwing him into the pool with his clothes on. Taehyung laugh and run further for he is sure that someone will come after him too, suddenly Eugine felt that he was lifted and he felt betrayed when he saw Hoseok teaming up with sungmin to throw him too. For the last minute Eugine tighten his grip on Hoseok’s arm and bring him together into the water.

They all laugh when Taehyung begs for his own sake as he don’t want to get wet. His brother can’t help on how cute he is despite of being a big man, in the end Hoseok and Eugine manage to get him in too.

After a while they were all tired and they lay on the sides of the pool, the maid prepared some towels for everyone, its past midnight already and they finished some of their drinks before they decided to go home.

 

 

-----

...and another update, thank you for reading this story.. i hope you ike it :)