(talking) to you

you keep on giving me something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining. The birds were singing. It was a beautiful day. Minjeong woke up with a smile on her face, she had a wonderful dream last night. It felt so real she could almost still taste her.

With a smile on her face and opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings.

Wait, she wasn’t in her room. Where the hell was she?

She was about to get up when someone ran pass her and got in a door, she could only guess it was the bathroom. And yep, it was the bathroom and she could hear the person throwing up.

“I swear to god, if you don’t clean my bathroom after you’re done I will kill, Ning Yizhou!” Okay, she recognized that voice, it was Yeji. She was at Yeji’s dorm room. But why couldn’t she remember how she got there? “Oh Minjeong, you’re finally awake!”

“What am I doing here? Why is everything about last night so foggy?”

Yeji looked at Minjeong as if trying to see if she was joking or not. Once she saw her friend was actually pretty much confused, she sighed and muttered something that sounded like “My friends are drunk idiots.”

“Tell me what happened, please”

“So you don’t remember making out with that hot girl in the club and then letting Yizhou convince you that you needed to celebrate and then drinking five shots of tequila once we got here?” Making out with a hot girl? Minjeong didn’t remember any girl at the club, unless… Her dream wasn’t a dream? She kissed Jimin? Holy .

“Oh…” It was all she could say. Her mind was still foggy, but it was all coming to her now. Meeting Jimin at the club, helping Yizhou in the bathroom, seeing Jimin on her way out and promising to meet again, kissing Jimin’s cheek and then… Jimin kissing her.

“Yeah and I’m pretty sure you texted her miss hot girl last night, I told you not to, drunk texting is never good, but you didn’t listen.” Yeji walked to the bathroom door and opened making a disgusted face.

Hearing that, Minjeong tried to find her phone as soon as possible. She could only hope her drunk self didn’t embarrass herself. Once she finally found it between the covers, she read the conversation she had with Jimin.

Minjeong:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey u kixxed me!

Jimin:

I did And you kissed me back

Minjeong:

i did! you a gooc kiwwer

Jimin:

Are you trying to say I’m a good kisser? Wait Are you drunk, Minjeong?

Minjeong:

uh a lifftle bit

Jimin:

Oh my god, I took advantage of you, didn’t I? , I’m sorry I will apologize properly once you’re sober, I swear

Minjeong:

nooooo you donf need to apokogixe jimin please answwwwweeeeer me i know u r reading please don’t regret kissing me

“, , ” Jimin had left her on read. The last time her childhood friend did that she disappeared into thin air. Minjeong wasn’t gonna let that happen again, not this time. “I gotta talk to her.”

“See? I told you, drunk texting is never good.”

At that moment, Yizhou finally came out of the bathroom with a face one could only describe as the personification of hangover.

“What did I miss?”

“Jimin thinks I was drunk when we kissed and she took advantage of me” Minjeong put her puppy face to use and looked at her friend. “You know everyone in this university, please Yizhou, help me find her.”

“Right away, sis!” Her friend said taking out her phone out of her pocket.

“Right away my , go clean up that puke out of my bathroom!”

-

Hours later, she was at the front of the university’s library. Yizhou had told her Jimin tutored Ryujin every Saturday from 3 to 5 pm and that the tutoring sessions usually happened in the library. Minjeong had no idea how her friend got this information that easily, but she was glad for Yizhou and her connections.

Now all she had to do was to go inside and tell Jimin that she hadn’t taken advantage of her and that she was sober when they kissed! And that she would like very much to do it again. She has always known she had a deep connection with Jimin, but that kiss was just wow. Never ever ever she had felt that kind of chemistry with someone. Not with Heejin, not with Chaewon. So she had to make things right with Jimin.

Getting in the library, she checked the time. 4:45 pm, they should be wrapping things up by now. She looked around the tables and there weren’t many people around, it was Saturday after all. After a minute or so she finally saw Jimin looking for something in her bag while talking animated with Ryujin.

Minjeong automatically smiled. She really missed Jimin. She was just about to approach the duo when her phone started ringing.

Jimin was calling her.

The same Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter