ONE

Hard Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon sighed for the 100th times today while glancing at her watch, checking the time until she lands at Tokyo. She couldn’t wait to get to the hotel and to talk to their leader and her girlfriend, Minji.

 

 

“Waeyo?” Asked her manager.

 

 

“I miss my girlfriend” Her manager chuckled. It’s no secret in their company that the two are actually dating. Heck, even Dadong is real. 

 

 

And it’s not like they hide it from their fans as well. Hints were there all the time. She’d been openly very supportive of the LGBTQ+ community for as long as she can remember now too. 

 

 

“We’ll arrive in a few. I’m sure Minji can wait” Yoohyeon whined before nodding and going back to watching her movie.

 

 

After a few hours, they finally landed. Yoohyeon immediately her phone before sending a message to her girlfriend first then to their group chat her favorite unnie, Bora created.

 

 

just landed, love. I miss you, I’ll call as soon as I arrived at the hotel, love you.  - Yooh.

 

 

Yay! Glad you got there safely. Have fun babe :D I’ll be waiting for that call then <: I love you too! Don’t forget to drink your vitamins after you eat please - Minji.

 

 

Yoohyeon smiled before sending her a smiling picture of herself while making a thumbs up. She received a pink heart for it. She immediately turned off her phone before thanking her manager for the foods in front of her. 

 

 

They ate dinner at this ramen shop before going to the hotel. Yoohyeon hurriedly grabbed her suitcase from the manager-unnie before sliding her card key to the hotel room that was given to her.

 

 

“Unnie, thank you. I’ll see you tomorrow! Good night” She said before going inside the room.

 

 

She hurriedly put the suitcase inside the closet. Before going to the shower room to take a quick shower. After a few minutes she got dressed and quickly jumped on to the soft mattress before grabbing her fully charged phone and dialing her gorgeous girlfriend.

 

 

After two rings, Minji answered the call with a smile on her face. 

 

 

“Annyeong~” Minji greeted softly which melts Yoohyeon’s heart after hearing it.

 

 

“I miss you..” She replied softly.

 

 

“Yah.. don’t tell me you’re going to cry? It’s only been a few hours since we’re away, yooh” Minji teased. 

 

 

“But.. I want you here with me” Yoohyeon whined making her girlfriend giggled.

 

 

Yoohyeon pouted after getting no more reaction after that. 

 

 

“What are you eating?” Yoohyeon asked curiously.

 

 

“Macaroons. This is so good, Yubin got us a few” She smiled as soon as she saw how her happy her girlfriend is while munching on them macaroons.

 

 

“Babe” Yoohyeon called softly.

 

 

“Hm?” Minji hummed before focusing the camera closer to her face.

 

 

“What should I do? I really miss you so bad” Yoohyeon frowned making Minji smile.

 

 

“You’re so adorable, it’s only for three days. I’ll surprise you when you get back” Minji said while smiling from ear to ear. Admiring how cute her girlfriend is acting right now.

 

 

“Fine.. can you stay on call until I fall asleep?” Minji hummed before giving her girlfriend a thumbs up.

 

 

“How about I give you a mission to do there huh? So you won’t miss me as much and enjoy your stay there” Yoohyeon pouted before raising her eyebrow at her girlfriend.

 

 

“Mwo?” Yoohyeon asked cutely making the older girl giggled cutely.

 

 

“Hm.. how about you find me the best macaroon shop in Tokyo and get me some? I’d love you more for that” Yoohyeon smiled at the cute expressions her girlfriend is making.

 

 

“And what if I don’t do that?” Yoohyeon teased.

 

 

“Then no surprise for you when you get back” She chuckled at her girlfriend’s changed expression.

 

 

“Deal. I’ll get you the best macaroons then” Yoohyeon said making her girlfriend smile from satisfaction.

 

 

“You should sleep now, did you take the vitamins?” Yoohyeon nodded diligently before placing her phone against her pillow and carefully laying herself down and comfortably resting her body on the bed before facing her phone and looking at her girlfriend who's still eating her macaroons while watching some show, while looking at her from time to time through her phone as well. 

 

 

She smiled before finally closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. 

 

 

Early morning, last day of the trip, she heard a doorbell. She scratched her eyes before going towards the door to check who rang the doorbell.

 

 

“So.. did you get me the best macaroons yet?” She widened her eyes as soon as she saw her girlfriend, Minji smiling widely in front of her.

 

 

“Wait.. wh-“ She got cut off when Minji leaned in capturing her lips before closing the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter