⋆ Fantasia Staff / Artists

⋆ the birth of a star | the story of nova ⋆ COMING SOON !!!

 

 
120*120

  choi younghwan  

The CEO and founder of Fantasia Entertainment; the sleazy Choi Younghwan. CEO Younghwan was the vice president of DSP Media from 1998 to 2006 until he founded Fantasia Entertainment that same year. 

Younghwan seems to care more about money and his social status instead of the wellbeing of his artists. With that being said, he can also be very hardworking and dedicated to getting the results he wants. He never takes no for an answer or being told he can't do something.

Birthdate: October 5, 1973 (45)
Faceclaim: Song Seungheon

Trivia!
- Has a close relationship with the CEO of DSP Media, Lee Hoyeon.
- After Lee Hoyeon had a in 2018, there were rumors of DSP and Fantasia Entertainment merging.
- However, DSP Media was ultimately passed onto the ownership of Lee Hoyeon's wife Choi Minkyung. This upset Younghwan greatly.
- Younghwan remained close to DSP Media however in order to help raise the popularity of his own artists and himself as a CEO.
- Younghwan is currently still trying to merge his company with DSP and take ownership of the company.
- 181cm & 75kg
- Blood type B

   ceo & founder

 
 
120*120

  kang jaehyun 

Kang Jaehyun was hired as Nova's manager in 2016 during their Cherry Day days. Nova is the first group that Jaehyun has ever managed, and he is the first to admit - he really has no clue what he is doing.

Jaehyun is the type who is easly intimidated. CEO Younghwan uses this to his advantage by placing Jaehyun as Nova's main manager as he can easily get Jaehyun to follow his orders without question. Jaehyun is although a bit of a perfectionist, and the members of Nova all say he is the best at his job, despite his lazy side shining through loud and proud.

Birthdate: March 30, 1992 (27)
Faceclaim: Kim Jisoo

Trivia!
- Often calls his job "Nova's baby setter" or "Fantasia's Yes Man"
- Lowkey has a "thing" for Seolhee, although she intimidates the heck out of him sometimes. All the members of Nova can tell and make fun of his stuttering in front of her.
- Is also scared of manager Dongmin.
- Is also quite awkward. Uses finger guns and everything.
- Originally went to college to become a video game designer, he switched his major in 2012 when his father filed for bankruptcy. Jaehyun decided he would start a more stable career to help his father out financially.
- Jaehyun is often seen running back to his apartment he shares with Dongmin to play LoL or catch up on his weekly dramas after Nova's schedule ends. 
- Team no sleep.
- 180cm & 68kg
- Blood type O
- Older brother of Fantasia trainee Kang Bohee.
- Is in charge of Nova members Herculis, Phoenicis and Pavonis.
- Is loved by all the members of Nova and is seen as an older brother figure to the girls.
- Is also known to be the manager that let's Nova get away with the most. Come on, he can't say no to them while they have that sad look on their face. He's not a monster!

   nova manager #1

 
 
120*120

  park dongmin  

Park Dongmin was originally Cherry Day's body guard in 2016 thanks to his friendship with HM. With the disbandment of Cherry Day, Dongmin was meant to be a body guard to Nova; however with Fantasia realizing Jaehyun couldn't handle the girls on his own, Dongmin was promoted to the title of Nova's 2nd Manager. 

Dongmin is a health junky who frequently passes on his health tips to Nova. Dongmin is more strict to the girls than Jaehyun, and often speaks out against CEO Younghwan. He is your typical adult male who works hard and plays harder.

Birthdate: June 11, 1990 (29)
Faceclaim: Sung Joon

Trivia!
- Dongmin often stresses the importance of eating healthy and working out while in your younger years to the members of Nova.
- A gym rat
- Doesn't understand Jaehyun's obsession with video games but is slowly starting to learn to play his pc at least.
- Always trying to get Jaehyun to work out with him.
- 187cm & 73kg
- Blood type AB
- Dongmin has stated multiple times that he strongly dislikes CEO Younghwan, and if he wasn't his boss Dongmin would strangle him.
- Also lowkey has a thing for Seoljin but hides it better than Jaehyun. 
- Dongmin is often seen clubbing on weekends after Nova's schedule ends.
- Often tries to get Seoljin to join him. Is harshly rejected.
- Then resorts to Jaehyun as a second choice. Jaehyun also rejects. Anime is more important than friendship.
- Then goes on his own and leaves an hour later after chugging a bottle of soju to forget he is lonely.
- Hear that ladies? Homeboy is LONELY.
- Is in charge of members Circini, Andromeda, Yeeun, and Cygni in Nova.
- Although Dongmin is second in charge, he often steps up and Jaehyun willingly lets Jaehyun be in charge. (Jaehyun needs managing also)
- Is also seen as a older brother figure to Nova, but more of the one that's very over protective and constantly hovers over you.
- Dongmin completed his military service in 2013.

   nova manager #2

 
 
120*120

  han seoljin 

Han Seoljin served as Gloria's main manager throughout their career. After Gloria's disbandment in 2018, Seoljin was transferred to Nova. 

Seoljin is very sharp tongued and quite the quick thinker. She's bold, brash, and unafraid to say what's on her mind. A huge feminist, Seoljin stands up for the members of both Gloria and Nova when they're being treated unjust. However, at the same time, Seoljin is also very strict on the girls making many arguments break out. She just wants to see them succeed, honestly.

Birthdate: November 12, 1988 (31)
Faceclaim: Han Yeri

Trivia!
- Being the only manager to Gloria (besides their driver when events called for one), Seoljin was often called the stressed out mom.
- The stress levels only rose after she joined Nova's management team and realized that they're just a whole mess.
- 169cm & 51kg
- Blood type A
- In Nova, Seoljin is responsible for the new member line, who are much, much younger than the members of Gloria were aside from maybe their debut days. 
- A huge generation gap between her and the newest members and honestly has no clue what they're ranting about on social media.
- And she's not even that old, which is the sad part. She really should get out more.
- Loves all her girls even if she is hard on them and some may not like her. She really has a heart of gold - you just have to dig far enough.
- Has been single since 2010. She just doesn't have time to date, or so she insists.
- All work, no play.
- Has often been called "boring" by both Gloria and Nova members.
- Then does something drastic to prove she's still "hip" and "down with the youngsters".
- Is honestly just as big of a mess as Jaehyun and Dongmin, but hides it better as she is a thousand times more mature than both of them combined.

   nova manager #3

 
 
120*120

  HM  

HM debuted as Fantasia's first artist in 2007. HM was dubbed a second Rain or Se7en during his rookie days and was Fantasia Entertainment's first rising star. HM has ventured off into the acting field as well, going by his birth name Hong Minwoo. 

HM is still under Fantasia Entertainment but is currently serving his military duty as an active soldier.

Birth name: Hong Minwoo
Birthdate: January 3, 1990 (29)
Faceclaim: Song Kyungil (History)

Discography:
First Kiss | May 1, 2007
Paparazzi (ft. former member of Gloria) | July 28, 2007
Dancing Shoes | March 15, 2008
Step (ft. Benzi) | October 6, 2008
Wealthy 2 Generation | February 5, 2009
Chewed Gum | August 18, 2009
Face | April 14, 2010
Sugar Point (ft. Benzi & O-Son)| May 20, 2010
Call Me | November 5, 2010
Oh! Ah! (ft. main dancer of Gloria)| September 3, 2011
Somebody Else | February 17, 2012
Crying | September 3, 2012
y Lady | December 19, 2013
Ma First (ft. Giriboy & Lee Yumi of Gloria) | June 9, 2015
Give It To Me | November 13, 2016
Don't Act | April 30, 2017
Love Affair | May 1, 2017
What U Like | July 3, 2018
Party Shots | August 11, 2018
D.C.Y.E (ft. Kid Milli) | April 12, 2019
Open Mind | 2021

Trivia!
- Also choreographs for Fantasia Entertainment.
- HM's fanclub is known as Mayday due to his debut date, May 1st.
- Fantasia always marketed him as the bad boy type but is a huge softie.
- Adopted the title of "nations little brother" due to his debut at age 17.
- 183cm & 72kg
- Blood type A
- Childhood friends with Dongmin
- Refers to himself as a "late night snack". Let's face it, he's hot and he knows it.
- A previous DSP Media trainee before joining Fantasia Entertainment in 2006.
- Rumored to have originally trained alongside SS501 members and was an original member of the group.
- Plans on making an official Japanese debut after he gets out of the military.
- Has acted in White Christmas (2011), Reply 1994 (2013), Gangnam Blues (2015), & Strong Girl Bongsoon (2017).

   2007-present

 
 
120*120

  Gloria  

Fantasia Entertainment's first girl group, Gloria. Gloria ran from 2008-2018 and had several hits throughout their decade together. Members Gnie and Lee Yumi are still signed to the agency.

Fanclub: Fluer
Color: #efc1b1
Members: 
Gnie
Gnie (Kim Hyojin) / Leader, Lead Rapper, Vocalist / November 5, 1989
Yumi
Yumi (Lee Yumi) / Vocalist, sub-rap, face of the group / May 22, 1994

Discography: 
here!

   2008-2018

 
 
120*120

  c-clown 

C-Clown debuted on July 19, 2012 as Fantasia Entertainment's first boy group. The group ran from 2012-2015, disbanding when several members wanted to cancel their contract and leave the company.

Member Rome went on to become the CEO of DPR Productions (Ian), while Maru is currently a member of TREI (Jaejun).

Fanclub: Crown
Color: #1c542d
Members:
Rome

Rome (Christian Yu) / Leader, Rap / September 6, 1990 
Siwoo
Siwoo (Kim Taemin) / Vocal / May 5, 1993 
Ray
Ray (Kim Hyunil) / Vocal / April 19, 1994 
Kangjun
Kangjun (Kang Jun) / Main Vocal / April 21, 1994
T.K
T.K. (Lee Minwoo) / Rap / December 20, 1995 
Maru
Maru (Lee Jaejoon) / Vocal, Rap, Maknae / September 25, 1997 

Discography:
Solo | July 18, 2012
Far Away... Young Love... | November 20, 2012
Shaking Heart | April 17, 2013
Let's Love | July 7, 2014

   2012-2015

 
 
120*120

  Cherry day  

Cherry Day debuted on April 12, 2016 as Fantasia Entertainment's second girl group. Unfortunately, due to lack of promotion on Fantasia's end, Cherry Day disbanded and later re-debuted as members of Nova.

Color: #790604
Members:
circini
phoenicis
andromeda
cygni
pavonis 

Yeeun
Yeeun (Ahn Yeeun) / Lead Dancer, Lead Rap, Vocal / April 18, 1995 

Discography:
Cherry On Top | April 12, 2016
Don't Believe | April 12, 2016
I (Knew It) | October 6, 2016
Laupta (Kiss The Sky) | September 21, 2017
Loca | September 26, 2017
 

   2016-2017

 
 
120*120

  Nova  

Nova debuted on June 3, 2018 as a re-branding of Cherry Day. Nova had a fresh and innocent concept, much like early Gloria.

Nova is known to be the least popular artist under Fantasia Etnertainment and is currently prepairing for the debut of their sub-units Luna and Solar.

Fanclub: Brights
Color: #555571
Members:
here


Discography:
coming soon

   2018 - present

 
 
120*120

  onlyoneof  

OnlyOneOf debuted on May 28, 2019. OnlyOneOf's concept was said to be different than any other Fantasia artist and introduced well thought out lore to their music.

Fanclub: lyOn
Members: 

KB (Shin Kyubin) / Lead Rapper, Vocal, Visual / April 23, 1992

Rie (Lee Seungho) / Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer / November 6, 1996

Yoojung (Lee Taeyeob) / Main Dancer, Vocalist, Visual / May 29, 1997

Junji (Kim Junhyung) / Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer / April 6, 1998

Mill (Lee Yongsoo) / Main Rapper, Vocal / March 30, 1999

Nine (Jung Wookjin) / Vocal, Maknae / December 13, 1999

Former Member:

Love (Park Jisung) / Leader, Main Vocalist / January 17, 1994

Discography:
Time-Leap | May 28, 2019
Savanna | May 28, 2019
Sage | November 2, 2019
Angel | May 21, 2020
A Song of Ice & Fire | August 27, 2020
LibidO | April 8, 2021

   2019 - Present