Interlude: the last photo

Hanbok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The situation was a ing joke, one that he didn't like at all.

Seok-neul was very enraged to learn that neither Ryujin nor Yuna would be kicked out of their group. The possibility of two of the most popular group members on the planet coming out to defend those two wouldn't have crossed his mind even when he was drunk and high.

It was just too surreal a possibility, for God's sake! Seok-neul felt so stupid realizing that a year of his life had been wasted. No, in fact it had been more than a year. Over a year of watching, noting, spying and spinning Ryujin and Yuna's every move, only to have those efforts fall on deaf ears in the end. And of course, a very large part of his savings was gone. He realized this when he sat down to go over his expenses. Staying at the motel across the street from JYP and the hotel near Ryujin's house had been expensive in the long run, but Seok-neul was confident that the news he would get out of Ryujin and Yuna would make him enough money to make up for it all.

It didn't happen, and Seok-neul spent a whole month cursing Ryujin and her stupid girlfriend. It was their fault. Why did they arouse the pity of the in that group? He wished those two a bad fall in the shower, one that would break their necks. He really wished it. Sons of es.

Eun-suk and Han-soo had parted ways with him, claiming they urgently needed to find a source of income. Dispatch wanted nothing to do with Seok-neul and his friends, no, no: they had the cops all over them asking for the name of whoever had stalked (a term Seok-neul found laughable because he'd only followed two public figures, nothing illegal) Ryujin and Yuna.

The usual Seok-neul advocated wiping the slate clean. Goodbye, Dispatch. Hello, new job in another city. He was a good reporter, he was sure of it, and this failure was not the end of the world. But another part whispered to him that he had been humiliated, which he soon began to believe.

He had tracked, observed, analyzed and perfectly executed a plan to capture Ryujin and Yuna. However, they had gotten away with it. The bastards would soon be walking free and happy out there!

They couldn't. They couldn't just walk away while he was forced to leave town and work his off in some crappy place just because, what, love could do anything?

“They're going to get off scot-free,” Seok-neul said in the solitude of his living room.

He still had savings. Not much, but he didn't need that much either. He used them to stay at the motel in front of JYP until he found out that Ryujin and Yuna were already free.

Getting a firearm was impossible. He didn't have the contacts to get one, and starting the process to meet the right people would take too much time and money.

A knife would suffice. Now he just had to become Ryujin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter