I wanna fix things between us💕

My ex's back 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He placed a bandage on his cheek, the slap were too strong that it's aching here, he looked at himself in mirror, remembered his ex-lover when tears rolled down, wiped it quickly.

" Why?! Why did I have to meet him out of all the time?!".

They decided to break up because of stupid misunderstanding and lots of troubles from both families, jeonghan felt so helpless that time, and have told the man that he can't go on like that.

It’s just too much for him.

He was hurt and threaten from the man's father, jeonghan feared to stay with his lover and locked himself in his apartment, he kneeled down by his bedroom door, held his head. 

Remembered a complicated flashback. 

" I'm scared, he-he will lock me again." tears rolling down as he cried alone.

 

 

..... 

Seungcheol breathed out the smoke, " how can I sleep when he run away crying?!". 

He sighed, feeling so helpless, " I should have known that he's still not over that. " 

He clutched his knuckles, mad so mad that he could kill someone, he's doing like how his father wants even after he hurt jeonghan, he's so coward. 

 

 

Next morning 💕🌷

Jeonghan went out ready to go to his work place, wearing a beautiful spring clothes, . Signature Cotton Fisherman Sweater and white skinny jeans, looking so soft and, went downstairs and out the gate, looked up to see seungcheol standing by his car as he smoke. 

" Morning, get in I will drive you to work." 

Jeonghan's eyes widened. 

Why?! Why is he here?! 

" I'm fine, I can take the bus." 

Seungcheol walked closer to the lad and jeonghan looked up to him with pouts.

Why the did he become taller?! He remember that they were the same height! 

" I changed my job so it's not a waiter anymore in that stupid restaurant. " 

Seungcheol held that wrist as jeonghan tried walking pass him. 

" I know, it's in a coffee shop right?! You're barista?!". 

Jeonghan were speechless, how did he know?! He tried running away from the man when he caught him easily and if anyone was there, they would thought this man's gangsta kidnapping the cute lad. 

 

 

..... 

Jeonghan pouted, crossing his arm over his chest, seungcheol took glance to him before he chuckle.. " , I missed that pouts honestly.."

Jeonghan's cheek burned, he looked away, heart fluttering.

" Stupid jerk ~.,"

Seungcheol ruffled that hair, jeonghan whined as he fixed it.

" If you're worried about my father, he doesn't know that I'm here, also he will be out the town for a while. "

Jeonghan trembled at the mention of that man, he bite his lips, tried to not show to seungcheol that he's still affected from that time.

As the man noticed him, he patted his hair gently. 

" He won't dare to do anything so don't be scared to be around me jeonghan." 

The lad clutched on his bag. 

" I won't be around you anymore." 

Seungcheol sighed, he know that jeonghan won't accept him anymore. 

Jeonghan held back his tears there. 

How can he come back all of sudden like this and act normally?! Does he even know that he can't sleep in darkness anymore?! 

His lips trembled, bite it and blinked his tears. 

As soon as he reached his work place, jeonghan opened the door and run inside. 

Seungcheol blinked. 

" , why is he so in hurry?! I still want to have my coffee from his made." 

 

Seungcheol crossed leg over leg, with that black suit he look like a Mafia boss, the aura around him made people think he's shooting for a drama, he looked so muture and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter