Final.

The Case of the 'forbidden' Word [One-shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yelim unnie.." said Winter, who was 5 years old at that time as she came close to her sister.

"Yes, baby sis?" Says Yerim who is busy playing cellphone. More precisely, playing PUBG while cross-legged on the floor in the family room.

Today is the weekend. Yerim time to relax after school. And of course, it's time for her to take care of winter because sometimes her papa and mama aren't at home right now. This time both of the parents had to work. Her father, Seulgi, had to check the museum venue because he would soon hold an art exhibition. Meanwhile, her mother, Irene, has been on schedule at the hospital this week.

As a result, of course, winter will be with her all day.

"Unnie..." said Winter again who was now in front of Yerim and hugged Her. Yerim, who was focused, wasn't too distracted and continued to play while Winter was now hugging her and sitting on her lap.

"Why baby sis.." asked the 15-year-old girl in a soft voice.

"Unnie.." Winter said softly on Yerim's shoulder.

"You're hungry, aren't you? Hey! Watch out! behind him," Yerim asked, but at the same time opened the mic to play.

Winter shook her head.

"Are you sleepy?"

Winter shook again.

"Are you taking care of your sister, Yerm?" Ask Yerim's friend who communicated from the game.

"Yes, I don't know why she sticks herself on me right now," said Yerim, pulling her head slightly to look at Winter, who was watching her face while leaning on her shoulder all this time.

"who is that unnie?"

"Unnie's friend... left hey! Focus, you! all of you! it's over..." Yerim blurted out because she had to share her focus on playing to get the chicken dinner. But unfortunately, it didn't work because she just got shot.

Yerim closed the game application and put her cellphone next to her body. But winter's voice made Yerim's face turn pale.

" you?" Ask winter.

"Eh?"

" you, unnie?" asked winter is back now with her round eyes sparkling from getting a new vocabulary and she is now curious about that word.

"W-winter... baby sis.. don't say those words okay.." Panic hit Yerim. How come. One, she slips away using harsh words. Two, winter was intrigued by the word. Three, imagine that mom is angry, if she hear winter's words, or even worse, what if winter asks her mom what it is... isn't that scary.

"Why?"

"Those are bad words..."

"But unnie said you?" Winter's face showed confusion. What's more, Yerim's explanation didn't help to make this curious 5-year-old understand.

"Th-that.. that's.. you can say it.. if... if you're angry! yes, if you're angry" explained Yerim, that will cause problems in the future.

"angly?"

"Yeah, if you're angry, baby sis"

"Ooooo, you angly with winter? Sob... is winter a naughty baby?" Winter asked innocently but with a lethargic face and ready to cry. Still looking at Yerim but now hiding her face on Yerim's shoulder.

"Eh.. no.. no.. no. You're not naughty and you're not making me angry."

Yerim on panic

"Not winter?"

"It's not you, baby sis... you're hungry right, how about we order food?" Yerim asked of course now Winter nodded on her shoulder.

"Alright, what do you want to eat? McDonald?" Winter nodded again, answering Yerim.

"with ice cream?"

"Ice cream??

"Cream!"

"Burgers?"

"The one with the toys?"

"Okay~ I got you, baby sis~ I will order it first~," said Yerim then kissed Winter's cheek with excitement and took her cellphone to order their food.

Yerim had already ordered their food. Yerim also put Winter down from her lap and let Winter play with her toys. Yerim was also busy cleaning some things because her mother gave her homework every weekend, to help with the housework.

" you... ~" Winter said mumbling while playing with her toys. More precisely the puzzle that she played.

Yerim didn't know that her sister seemed to like the word that she just got.

Until then, again the incoming words made Yerim's eyes widen.

"AH! YOU!" said winter, who turned out to be annoyed because the puzzle didn't match the pattern.

"HEY WINTER!" Yerim shouted who was shocked half to death.

"Yelim unnie! angly winter! Fuc--" Winter hasn't finished her sentence yet. Yerim covered her sister's mouth.

"Hmmhhhmm m-Mmmmm" said Winter whose mouth was closed by Yerim.

"Winter, please don't say that word again, okay..." Yerim said in a frustrated tone.

"Why?"

"I said it wasn't good"

"But you say fuc--"

"Heh! No, don't, just don't say that word when mom and dad around, okay?"

"But?"

"No buts. Please don't say that word, okay? I will buy you a lot of ice cream, call?" Yerim offered to winter so she wouldn't use those words again.

Winter who heard that nodded quickly. Of course not refuse, it's ice cream.

"can winter have 3?" Winter said while holding out her hand showing the number 2 with her finger.

Yerim chuckled and helped Winter to pull out her ring finger to form a number 3.

"Promise you won't say that word, okay?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter