One

'W'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was so loud in the restaurant since it was full of customers who came after working for a whole day. Our table was filling with the laughter of my colleagues as we're chatting while having beers.

 

I turned my attention to the out of the window when suddenly droplets of rain hit the surface.

 

Oh no...

 

I bit my lips. Yoona who sitting beside me patting my shoulder. "You can go, Unnie. It's raining" She smiled, understanding the look on my face. I returned the smile.

 

"Is it okay?"

 

"It's fine. You don't want to leave him alone in this weather, aren't you?"

 

Yoona know, the secret that I have.

 

"I'm sorry," I said before telling my friends that I had to go. While wearing my coat, I walked to the counter to meet another friend, the owner of the restaurant.

 

"Hey Soo"

 

"Hey, going home early today?" Her lips curved upward.

 

"Yeah" I gave her my card "Put the bills on me"

 

She nodded before processing the payment and returning the card. "Here, it's raining outside" She gave me a red umbrella.

 

"Thank you," I said before bidding goodbye to her and walking out of the place. It's raining heavily so I quickly jog to the near bus stop and hail a cab to go home.

 

 

...

 

 

"Tae, I'm home!" I rushed into the house, looking for him.

 

Today is a full moon, so he must be...

 

Living room, no.

 

kitchen, no.

 

Under dining table, no.

 

The guest room, no.

 

Bathroom, nope.

 

I went upstairs, checking the bedroom, no.

 

Inside the wardrobe, no.

 

I closed back the wardrobe door, thinking.

 

"Taeyeon ah!"

 

Silence

 

Oh yeah, I forgot about the room!

 

I walked downstairs again, walked faster to the reading room, his favorite space. The doorknob slowly turned, I popped my head inside.

 

"Tae..." My eyes were scanning around the room and a smile appeared on my face when I saw a white fluffy tail come out from under the desk.

 

I carefully stepped inside, went to the desk, and crouched down when I see him under the desk.

 

I smiled warmly.

 

There he is, my favorite wolf.

 

Yes, you're not reading it wrong. Taeyeon is a wolf but a special wolf. Half-human and half wolf.

 

 

 

A werewolf

 

 

 

And today is a full moon, so it was the time for him to transform into a wolf every time he sees the moon. Unlike a werewolf in the legend where they went berserk after seeing the moon, Taeyeon transformed into a big fluffy white wolf. He is tame and calm. His mind is still like a human except for his figure.

 

I watched him sleeping with his head on his crossed paws. But his tail is moving to the left and right, showing the sign of him feeling uneasy.

 

I feel bad for him. That is because of the weather.

 

Taeyeon usually is active although in his wolf shape. However, this sudden weather which is rain would make him suddenly feel down, and sometimes he will go sleeping every time it rains outside.

 

Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter