하나 (one)

미안해 || Sorry For Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----
I looked at Jeongin with hatred in my eyes. You must be wondering why I hate him so much, huh?
Well..I was always the favorite between my parents, but once Jeongin was born...they cared more for him instead of me. They gave him more attention, even my friends and family always asked how was he doing. It irritated me that they always asked how he was doing except for me.

I get it, he looks cute and handsome. But why does it have to always be him?

It's like he stole everything from me. I hate him, I don't love him like the others, I hate his voice, I hate verything about him...he's annoying..everyone who loves him is stupid and annoying. And that goes for everyone in the whole planet. (not in real like of course, don't take it seriously, it's just a story-) Everyone has always cared for him, except for me...I just wish that he was NEVER born.

----
"Jangmi-ah! Take Jeongin to his friends' house!"
My mother yelled from downstairs, I sighed, as the older sister I didn't want to disappoint my parents. But they always made me do everything for him! It's so annoying! "Can't he go by himself!?" I yelled back, "He doesn't have ahis driver's lisence yet!" She yelled back, I groaned, "He could go on a bus!" I yelled. "He doesn't have a bus pass! Now go and drive your brother to his friends house, RIGHT NOW!"

I groaned, getting out of bed and put on a sweatpant and jacket.

Walking downstais with my phone in hand, I see Jeongin sitting on the couch on his phone. "Come on idiot," I spoke, startling him, he nodded, humming in response as I 'tsked.' I put my shoes on and waited for Jeongin since my mom always mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter