One

Girl In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey bud, look at that girl. What's with her? Does she think she's filming a music video?" Moonbyul said to Seulgi chuckling. Seulgi follows Byul's gaze and then she saw the girl.

 

Dancing gracefully in the rain. Alone.

 

Seulgi's gaze were focus on the said girl. She's wearing a red dress, she dances gracefully but she seems sad. Seulgi doesn't know why she felt the sadness of the girl. She watches each movement carefully, and something from her insides was triggered. Something she couldn't pin-point. There's something, urging unexplainable feeling. She watches the girl intently, studies every movement she does, and the feeling in her insides added, she doesn't know what is it.

 

"She's killing me, Seulgi! I think she lost her sanity!" Byul said while laughing. She tucks Byul's sleeve.

 

"Stop laughing at that person, Byul. We don't know what she's going through."

 

"O c'mon, Seul. You're being nice again."

 

"I'm just saying what I need to say to you, Byul."

 

"That's why Yerim is teasing you no-jam."

 

Seulgi ignored Byul's words and just focus her gaze on the girl once again. She's at the other side of the street. It's raining but she's dancing like a mad woman. Seulgi thought she's dancing her feelings away, alongside with the pouring rain. She can't see the face of the girl, she wants to help the girl. She wants to listen about the girl's thoughts, because she thinks there are lots of running thoughts in the girl's mind right now. 

Every sway she's doing, it's like telling Seulgi to go near the girl. Her graceful moves are telling Seulgi that she needs her. Every sway she does is pulling Seulgi to go closer.

She's inviting me.

Seulgi opened her umbrella. "Give me your umbrella, bud. I'll give this to her."

 

"What? Are you nuts Kang Seulgi? Are you seriously going to give your umbrella to that insane girl? She might harm you, Seul."

 

"She's a person, Byul. It's raining and she needs this."

 

"And what if she won't take your umbrella?" Moonbyul ask. She gives the girl a glance and furrows her eyebrows. "Don't go near her, Seulgi. She might attack you. Ever heard with the rabies of humans? They are like dogs with rabies, Seul. If she bit you, you might turn like her."

 

Seulgi glared at Moonbyul and took the umbrella away from Byul's hands and runs towards the girl. She heard her buddy's cursed but she ignored it. She just wants to be kind. The girl they are seeing right now needs someone, someone that may be Kang Seulgi. Can be Kang Seulgi. 

 

"Hey! Are you okay? Take this." Seulgi smiles when she reached the girl. The girl stops from dancing and she gave Seulgi a confuse look. Furrowing her eyebrows as if she's staring at the strangest thing she ever encounter. 

 

On the other hand, Seulgi stared at the girl's face. She wants to melt. She's seeing an angel and far from the mad-like woman that Moonbyul's saying. She got an angel-like face that screams peace.

 

"Irene.." Seulgi utters unconsciously, remembering the greek word of how she describes the girl who's dancing in the rain across their friend's apartment's street.

 

The girl once again gave Seulgi a confused look. She furrows her eyebrows and judgementally looked at Seulgi. "How did you know my name?"

 

Seulgi's narrow pairs of monolids widens. She didn't expect that the name she just said is the name of the girl she's facing right now. "You're name suits you." She scratches her head in shyness.

 

"I'm asking you. How. The. Hell. You. Knew. My. Name?" The girl named Irene said. She's threatening Seulgi by her tone. The kind monolids swallowed the lump in and looks away in embarrassment.

 

"I-i'm sorry. I just want to give this umbrella to you. I think you need it."

 

"Really? Aren't you afraid of me?"

 

"Why would I be afraid of you. Take this umbrella, or you might catch cold."

 

"I don't need that. I enjoy getting hit by this pouring rain. Keep that umbrella of yours yourself."

 

Seulgi looks at the girl who has unreal feautures in disbelief. She didn't expect that this girl would turn down her kind offer. It's not that she have to but Seulgi's just being kind and this girl sounds rude. Seulgi erased the thoughts, she wants this in the first place.

 

"If you say so." Seulgi turned her back away from Irene.

 

"Wait."

 

Seulgi looked at Irene. Her eyes widened once again when the red-dressed girl gave Seulgi a smack on her lips. As in a kiss.

 

"I know you like me." 

 

 

---

 

"Really?! Gosh that's so funny! I told you to never act kind again, didn't I?" Yeri's laughing at Seulgi when Moonbyul told her what happened.

 

"Shut up, you squirtle."

 

"She really kissed you bud, right? I can't believe my own eyes when I saw the two of you!" 

 

"Don't forget the part that she's Seulgi-unnie's first kiss, Byul-unnie!" Yeri said laughing her off.

 

"Shut up, Byul. I swear, I won't be kind to anyone again in my life. I might really get the rabies of that person." Seulgi said covering her reddening ears. 

 

"Omygosh! What k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter