He Loves Me

Love Me Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

3

He loves me

Ara's POV

He looked so good. I could feel myself swooning at the sight of him. Here he was with his black hair slicked back and sleeves rolled up while wearing the cutest smile. The more I looked at him, the more I could feel my heart fluttering.

I was quickly cut of my trance when I heard him call my name. Embarrased that I was caught staring, I looked down to mumble a quick apology. I heard a deep rumble of a laugh and curiously looked up to see him with an amused smirk adorned on his face. I quickly put my head back down as I felt my cheeks go red and my heart start to race faster. Why did he have to be so cool? 

I perked up at the sound of him repeating my name,  "Well, aren't you going to ask me why I am here?" He asked me amusedly. Ah yes I forgot that he had actually come for something and not for me just to stare. I internally groaned at my foolish self. 

"Ok.. Why are you here Baekhyun?" I shyly asked while twiddling my thumbs to avoid looking at him directly. I knew that if I did look at him again, my heart would probably not be able to recover.

"Minah insisted that I needed to return this back to you like urgently, she would of come herself but all of sudden she felt so ill. She said that if I didn't bring this back in time, she would give me an earful about how you failing would be my fault. And you know how she is once she starts, she just cannot stop so here I am saving myself from her and you from failing." He explained as he brought my book from behind him and held it out for me to take.

I gave him my thanks while moving closer to reach for the book, I shifted my eyes up to get a better look but instead accidently made full eye contact with him. He noticed and gave me a sweet smile. Flustered from his cute action, I quickly diverted my eyes away from him while simultaneously trying to grab the book out of his hand but instead of feeling the hard cover of my book, it instead felt rather soft? Confused, I squeezed the book again. It didn't feel right. Did Minah spill some water on it? Did she do something to it? Bewildered, I glanced down at my hands to see what was the reason for the sudden change in texture of my book. I froze in realization. My hands weren't holding on to the book. I was holding onto Baekhyun's hands! I shrieked in embarrassment and shouted a quick sorry as I retracted my hands away from him.

He looked quite shocked.. even shocked than me actually..

Seeing that he wasn't going to respond anytime soon, I took the initiative of taking the book out of his hand.. well for real this time. I stood there awkwardly while I waited for him to snap out of his frozen state. Once he had finally started to register what had happened, He quickly shoved his hands into his pockets and

Please log in to read the full chapter