He loves me

Love Me Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

1

'He loves me'

Kim Ara always had her superstitions from making sure to never open umbrellas indoors to never look at cracked mirrors but her favorite if she had to choose just one would be the love me not flowers.

She made sure to take time out of day to go to quiet corner of the park afterschool to find her beloved love me not flowers. Although they always left her with disapointment she always had hope that one day things might be different and she felt that today was that day that she would finally get what she had wanted.

Why you might think? Well today Baekhyun had iniated a conversation with her and although she was quite nervous she somehow was able to answer without stuttering at every sentence. He even complimented her necklace! She had mindlessy taken the necklace from her sister's room but he didn't have to know that especially since she her and anyways, after today she made sure to claim this necklace as her own. Thank you Jisoo!

She sat down onto the old bench while holding the flower she had picked up earlier and started plucking the petals while whispering "He loves me, He loves me not.." 

"He loves me!" Staring at the last petal that graciously laid in her hand in amazement,  "He loves me!" she repeated in glee cupping the little white petal in the palm of her hand and excitedly made her way home to tell her older sister the great news.

Please log in to read the full chapter