Ch 10: Kick Off

Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

 

 

I woke up knowing that I had just had the best sleep so far in my ty life. I feel the person beside me snuggle closer when a cold breeze hits our bare bodies. With that, I pull her closer to me as if she were made of glass

 

 

Like the most fragile thing on this planet.

 

 

Would it be too cheesy to think that this woman feels like an unexpected present or gift from the gods or deities to me? Something that I wish to hold on to for dear life.

 

 

I wonder how Tiffany Young was able to capture the very deep feelings of my heart and mind in such a short amount of time.

 

 

Was this what they call falling in love?

 

 

If so, would this be something too dangerous like what she told me?

 

 

One night I was out partying with friends, had a different girl with me that night; the one you glared at, had some tequila shots and then found myself talking with the most beautiful girl I’ve seen. Forget about my friends, that chick that wanted to be ed, because I was already face to face with the woman who I think my parents could meet.

 

 

Someone who I think they would absolutely adore.

 

 

Tiffany had a face of an angel. For all the times that I’ve met her, she never failed to amaze me, sometimes almost rendering me speechless.

 

 

Hence, I play it off by teasing her and almost being a jerk.

 

 

We met in such circumstances where one wouldn’t think that the person they’ll unexpectedly sleep with that night would turn out to be one of the best decisions they would ever make. It was rather a fate, if I dare say so, when I found out that she owned Amare, that one company that has been seeking my approval.

 

 

Talking about work, I found huge admiration for the things that she does. It was basically protocol every time we do business with anyone, we do background checks. I knew how big Amare was, like heck, I wore designer clothes all the time, and I could say that a lot of them came from her brand.

 

 

I personally love that one golden dragon brooch which I wore during the party. However, I didn’t know Tiffany Young was the creative director.

 

 

The same Tiffany I accidentally met by partying.

 

 

I was about to get up when I felt her moving, eyes still closed, looking for my hand. I immediately grab her hand on mine.

 

 

“Where are you going?” she sleepily mumbles.

 

 

“Shh, I’m here. You can still sleep.”

 

 

“non andartene”

 

 

I don’t know what the that means, but I squeeze her hand to let her know I’m here. Sometimes, I do wish I could learn another language, Italian perhaps? Tiffany sounds so y every time she speaks it, and I once heard her talk with her staff before driving her home.

 

 

And as if she knew what was going on in my messy head, she speaks again. Still with her eyes closed.

 

 

“What I meant was don’t leave.”

 

 

I kiss her exposed shoulder, and she lazily pushes my face away.

 

 

Tired is what I heard. Then I listen to her ask for the time; it’s 7 AM, I respond. I watch her slowly sit up, pulling the sheets to cover herself. Running a hand through her hair, she takes her time to adjust from the sunlight that is passing through the large windows of this room.

 

 

I am the luckiest human being on earth to have a goddess in my bed.

 

 

Tiffany Young is gorgeous, but nothing beats her morning face. I almost had the urge just to kiss her all over again and not leave this bed. It is plausible, in my opinion.

 

 

“Good morning, beautiful.”

 

 

She covers her face with those delicate hands, but I can still hear her shy reply. “Good morning, Tae.”

 

 

I take a deep breath and sit up as well, hugging her by the side. I snake my arms around her petite waist while she rests her head on my shoulder.

 

 

“Just Tae? I think I heard different last night.”

 

 

“Oh, shut up.”

 

 

“Do you need some … let’s say reminding?” I teasingly ask her, my hand traveling down to her . She immediately pulls up my hand to put it back on her waist.

 

 

“Not when I still feel sore, thank you very much, but no.”

 

 

“Well, it’s a good sign, isn’t it?” I persist. I move to the side of the bed, grabbing my robe to prepare myself for the day. “Means we both enjoyed such godly act.”

 

 

We’re supposed to leave today before lunch as planned. There’s definitely, like a ton of work, that needs to be done by us back in Seoul. Not to mention that I need to drive back to Busan to meet my parents.

 

 

Damn it.

 

 

I hear her scrambling on the sheets as if trying to find something.

 

 

“What is it?” I ask.

 

 

She looks at me with a poker face, and I swear to god Tiffany is hot every time she gets pissed, but not when it’s just past 7 in the morning where I am also barely awake.

 

 

“Baby, you better not tell me you left my la greca silk bathrobe in the living room floor where I am pretty sure we spilled liquor and ashes from your cigarette.”

 

 

“I …uh...”

 

 

“Taeyeon! That’s worth tens of thousands of dollars, find it!”

 

 

, that woman can scream.

 

 

I just wished she was screaming for a different reason. Right?

 

 

I quickly go for a run, not without getting another threat from her saying, “If there’s one stain, I swear you won’t get to hold a single stick for the rest of your life and say goodbye to drinking.”

 

 

Not that I minded, I could quit all these vices for her, but not without my friends asking for some sort of exorcism on how in the world I’d stop and decide to be sober. Well, ladies and gentlemen, that’s what happens when you meet that one person in your life that you want to keep forever.

 

 

Romantic. I know.

 

 

And thankfully, I finally found the robe in good condition. Bless me.

 

 

“Good as new, love.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter