Window beyond window💗

The cute glances from the window 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

......

In a broad daylight, a pure fragile pale lad sitting by his bedroom window, drinking his coffee while admiring the birds on trees singing, he smiled there, " What a bright beautiful morning, it's been a while since I saw the sun."

Since it's raining season and finally, it's a bright morning, just as he was having his morning time, jeonghan noticed the window beyond his own, he did not know that its this close to him, he wonder who lives here?!

Just as he was spacing there, a topless muscle man spread the curtain, jeonghan flinched and quickly hide there, peeked from down, eyes shinned and cheek heat up.

Who is he?! Since when is he living here?!!

 

 

That was the start of his peeking habit, jeonghan hated it but he found himself waiting for more, he's so helpless, having nothing to do beside his job at home, jeonghan's curious about the man and he start to know when he train, eat, watch TV, and sleep.

Didn't thought that such a handsome man's single, but of course jeonghan doesn't stand a chance to him, he's too perfect for him and he wasn't brave to go out and see him.

It’s just doesn't feel right, the man will be freaked out if he knew that he always peeks on him and knew about all of his moves.

The twenty-three years old lad sat by his bed flushing, bite his lips.

"He's late today,.." he murmured, glancing out as it is raining, jeonghan noticed the light's soon before he get down and peek cutely while his heart beating fast, he's here. 

 

 

In the other side, the male pulled off his coat and sat on bed. 

Jeonghan watching as if he's enjoying a TV show or something, he's just so in love.

*Buz*buz*buzzz*

He flinched, looked at his phone ranging. 

" Umma..." he picked up with flush, .. He's really like old freak. 

"Hannie, how are you?! You eating well?! Umma's coming over in weekend so text your dad that you're doing well cause he's worried." the lad smiled innconetly, " O-okay umma, I will go buy some ingredients." he played with his pale toes as he pulls his knee to his chest. 

He misses them, it's been four years since he moved to Seoul, attend college and after he graduated,  he was accepted as translator, he's very good with translation like books, manga and other things. 

At the meantime, he attended online classes for more experience, as more days pass he becomes quiet antisocial, dislike to be in crowded places, he finds himself nervous and think about going back home as soon as possible. 

This things made him obsessed with the man beyond his apartment window. 

He knows, living a love story is impossible for someone like him, he's totally , but he knew that he loves men, it's not like this handsome will fall in love with him someday like drama. 

He probably doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter