Go Crazy

Slambook the NJSB Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina

"What are you lookin' at?" I ask Winter kasi nahuli ko nanaman siya nakatingin sa akin habang nagbebreakfast for the nth time.

I saw her blush and umiwas siya agad ng tingin sa akin, cute. I remember last night, the night Minjeong ask me out. I was really surprised na she'll ask me first kasi I always picturing myself na who'll ask her and I really didn't expect that at all, especially yung kiss. I had a really hard time mag-isip kagabi after that kiss. 

Flashback

"Minjeong... I-" she cut me off and suddenly speak after the kiss.

"Karina, I'm so sorry for making you feel that way. Hindi ko sinasadya, I thought you already knew what I feel based sa pagiging clingy natin sa isa't-isa. It's really hard for me to express myself through words but I think tonight, sasabihin ko lahat ng gusto kong sabihin sayo" she stopped

Nakatitig lang ako sa kanya, it's really hard for me to think right now lalo na nakakadistract yung lips niya. Para siyang sinapian kanina lalo na when she bite my lower lips. She just kissed me with this y outfit, does she know na she has this effect on me?

"I like you Rina, so much. Gusto ko talagang ligawan ka muna but can we skip that part? Will you.....will you be mine like my girlf-friend?" she said seriously but cutely.

Now, how can I say no to that cute face and y outfit? I smiled, kasi finally she made her move. I pretend muna na I was thinking just to because her face right now is really priceless.

"You don't have to ask twice" I finally said and I literally saw her face lit up

She hugged me agad and said thank you almost a hundred times.

"I know na this not a romantic way to confess to you and ask you to be mine. Babawi ako okay? pero for now, I have a favor." she suddenly turned serious again

Napaalis siya ng hug sa akin and she look at me but it's like an apologetic look.

"What is it?" medyo kinabahan ako sa expression niya at umupo ako sa bed niya

"Can we keep this a secret for now? For the sake of Ning and Giselle? Hintayin muna natin sila magkaayos? I know I sound like a jerk-" hindi ko na siya pinatapos pa kasi she's so cute at parang nag-eexplain na batang may ginawang kasalanan, I grab her by the waist and made her sit on my lap before kissing her on the lips.

I feel her tensed for a while before she gradually let herself relax, yung una ay naka side yung pagkaupo niya sa lap ko but when I move my lips; I saw her gasped. I stopped kissing because I was worried kasi I thought na we were too fast.

She just smiled and kissed me again at para nanaman siyang sinapian when siya naman yung nag-move nung lips niya the way I move mine earlier while kissing me. I felt her adjusting on my lap na imbis naka-side siyang nakaupo, nag-straddle na siya and pulled me closer to her causing me to place my hands on her waist to support her.

God, I feel like burning right now and it does't help na I can feel her skin since may cut sa may waist yung dress niya. Hindi talaga nakakatulong yung suot niya but we kissed for almost a minute and she's almost pinned me down when she deepened the kiss. I her lips for a  whole 5 seconds, asking for an entrance and she opened ; welcoming my tongue.

At first hinayaan niya lang ako i-explored yung mouth niya but she suddenly take the lead and explores mine. I was so right now then I stopped kissing her lips and move my lips down her jawline before attacking her neck. She smells so damn good, I really love her body scent.

I'm kissing her neck for a while now when she decided to tilt her head para may easy access ako, my god minjeong.. you're driving me crazy. I kiss, bite and it at firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter