Chapter 8: Who Loves You

Talk To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

8:15am

Main building entrance

 

“Squirrel Chop!”

 

“OW!” Baekhyun and Seulgi yelps.

 

“IT’S CLUB DAY! We need to focus. No more chasing giants…” Wendy looks at Baekhyun.

 

“…and no more joining cults!” She squints at Seulgi.

 

“Okay, okay…in my defense you guys took sooo long.” Seulgi pouts.

 

“C’mon there’s a lot for us to explore! I heard from some of the students there’s over 100 clubs to choose from.”

 

“WOW! That’s a lot!” Seulgi notices Baekhyun is just sulking.

 

“Hey Baekhyun, is something wrong?” Baekhyun faces Seulgi and starts sobbing, looking like a sad-hungry puppy.

 

“UWAAAAH! You hugged my Chanyeol!”

 

“I did?” she says cluelessly.

 

“You didn’t even notice?? You’re not even deserving.” Baekhyun cries and starts hugging his knees.

 

“Aigoo… That’s enough Baek! I have an idea! Why don’t we find a club that can help you catch Chanyeol’s attention, this way you don’t have to be a creeper all the time.” Wendy says to encourage her friend. This gets Baekhyun’s attention and he stops sobbing.

 

“You mean like a makeover? Like those things that happen in those cheesy films?”

 

‘YES! So come on, let’s get going!” Wendy says with her fist up in the air which made her look like Kirby. The trio starts walking forward. They are currently on the first floor, which is where the first-year students’ classrooms are located.

 

They enter the first room they see.

 

“Why is it dark?” Baekhyun asks as they enter the room in a straight line.

 

“I don’t kno- uwaaahhh!” Wendy is startled when music starts playing.

 

“Why is the song like this? I feel like a thief, sneaking into someone’s house.” Seulgi states. Spotlights turn on all of a sudden, it makes the 3 idiots stop moving.

 

“OH! Look a runway!” Seulgi yells.

 

“No duh-“ Wendy was cut short by the music.

 

(SHHH…) They start looking at the runway now.

 

(Guess who loves you…) A girl with light brown hair- almost blonde steps out into the runway.

 

(Do I show you…) she struts down with confidence.

 

“Holy cow! She’s hot…” wendy says almost drooling.

 

“Her masculine energy is attractive.” Seulgi adds.

 

“Take notes Baekhyunnie!” Baek types it down on his phone.

 

(Imma steal it…You are gonna love me) A tall slim girl walks out into the stage next. She has long dark brown hair. Small face but very cute. She has very strong energy that can captivate anyone.

 

“Omo! Cute!” Wendy and Seulgi start fan girling at the girl.

 

(Neoreul ppaeseo ppaeseo ppaeseo…) A third girl struts down the runway. She exudes a powerful aura.

 

“Oh oh she’s so fierce!” Wendy squeals.

 

“She has that tiger energy” Baekhyun chimes in.

 

“Hey look Seulgi-ya she has monolid eyes like you!”

 

“Does that mean I have fierce tiger energy as well??” Seulgi says with sparkly eyes.

 

“Um… no, not really… you’re more like a bear.” Baekhyun explains.

 

“A fierce bear?” She asks with a pout.

 

“Err… you feel more like a teddy bear. I can’t explain it but your overall energy is different...” Baekhyun rubs his nape.

 

“I get what you’re trying to say Baek. Like this… Seulgi spell honey…”

 

“Pfft that’s easy. H-u-n-n-y DUH!”

 

“That is why you are Pooh bear. Case closed you have an aura of a stuffed bear.”

 

(baby…) Another girl steps out. She looks absolutely stunning. Classic, elegant and has that “I’m smarter than you” vibe.

 

“I want to be her…” Seulgi whispers.

 

(Ije finally finally…)One more girl enters the stage. The audience is blown away. Charisma? Yes! She is the living embodiment of the word.

 

“BAEK!!! Take note! Her charisma is everything.”

Baekhyun can’t even respond because the pretty girl walking is just too eye-catching.

 

(Ma ma ma ma mafia ya ya… Ring ding ding ding ding ding) All five girls walk back to the stage and start posing then they move to a formation.

 

(I’m the mafia)the girls suddenly do a short dance and in the back ground flames started to shoot out the moment their hips started swaying.

 

“OH LORD! It suddenly got hot in here.” Seulgi says while fanning herself.

 

“Ugh…” Wendy is speechless and drooling.

 

“Where the hell did the flames come from?! Is that even allowed here in school??” He asks in shock.

 

The three are too mesmerized by the synchronized hip movement, they didn’t realize that the show was over. They eventually snap out of it when the room was finally illuminated. They went out of the room feeling energized.

 

“That was great!” Baekhyun says.

 

“I know! Just seeing them do their thing gave me confidence.” Seulgi adds.

 

“Um but let’s admit it, we don’t match with the club. Sigh… are cuteness game and fluffy energy is too strong.” Wendy admits and the other 2 agree.

 

“But I had fun! What’s the name of the club?” Baekhyun reads the sign on the door. “It’z modeling club.”

 

“Ahhhh… let’s just support them when they have activities. Let’s move on to the next one.”

 

 

8:30am

First Floor, Clinic

 

Chanyeol and Irene came out of the clinic. “Phew! It was hard to restrain and tie Suho up.” Chanyeol says while rubbing his hands.

 

“I kinda feel bad for leaving him there…”

 

“It’s for his own good Hyunnie, he seems possessed. Anyway, I actually have to go to the theater. The drama club will start the auditions soon. Are you going to be fine on your own?”

 

“Mhm… I already have a club in mind. Go ahead Channie.”

Please log in to read the full chapter