Chapter 12: Whose Number?

Talk To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

12:00pm

Cafeteria

 

Sehun, Yeri and Kai continue to watch the two lovesick fools in front of them.

 

“Ack! They look soo cheesy.” Yeri says.

 

“Agree! Like can they stop.” Sehun adds.

 

“But I want someone to look at me like that.” Kai sighs.

 

“Agree” Yeri admits.

 

“Agree” Sehun says with frustration.

 

(gurgle,gurgle…grrr) Kai’s stomach started growling. “I’m going to buy some food first; you guys want anything?”

 

“Nah! I have packed lunch.”

 

“Not that hungry yet.” Sehun replies.

 

Kai leaves the table now and rushes to the line to buy some food. “What the frick happened?” Wendy says as she sat down right beside Yeri. “Sehunnie are they actually a thing now??” Baekhyun says sitting next to Wendy.

 

“Eh? Who are you?” Wendy tilts her head as she observes the girl.

 

“I’m Katy. Joohyun eonnie’s daughter.” She crosses her arms.

 

“Yeah, right! I’m Wendy, nice to meet you kid!”

 

“Oh! You’re that weird girl by the drinking fountain.” Wendy looks confused. “You’re that girl that talks to herself… I heard you say “water tastes like water” the other day.”

 

“Yeah… that does sound like a Wendy thing.” Baekhyun nods.

 

“Affirmative!” Sehun adds.

 

Joohyun is just watching Seulgi eat. She notices how Seulgi looks the happiest when eating. “The kimbap is really tasty! Good call, not putting veggies… I dislike vegetables.” Seulgi makes yucky sounds. Irene giggles with how animated Seulgi is.

 

“Joohyun-ah! I’ve been looking for you!” This catches Seulgi’s attention, she doesn’t know who the voice belongs to.

 

“Eonnie! I was in the gay-benders club earlier.” Irene replies. ‘Eonnie? She must be a senior then’ Seulgi thinks while she continues munching.

“The what? Gay-what? My little bunny what are you on about?” This grabs Seulgi’s attention really fast. ‘HER little bunny?? WHO is this person’ She says in her head and then turns around to see who Joohyun is talking to. She was not prepared to see a beautiful, cute and petite girl. She stops chewing momentarily as she gazes at the girl.

 

“You better keep chewing that kimbap, Kang Seulgi!” Joohyun says firmly while glaring at her. Seulgi’s lingering eyes does not escape Joohyun’s much more observant eyes. This causes the younger girl to chew vigorously on her kimbap. The beautiful girl with light brown hair looks at Seulgi then Joohyun, then smirks getting what was happening.

 

“I’m Kim, Taeyeon.” She offers her hand to Seulgi.

 

“I’m Kang, Seulgi… You’re the confession lady!!!” She says while chewing. This makes Irene chuckle.

 

“I see you’ve caught the attention of MY little bunny.” Teayeon crosses her arms. “You’re cute and all, and you seem nice but I won’t let you have her just like that. I’m not as easy as Chanyeol when it comes to Joohyun.” She warns Seulgi. Seulgi just blinks really fast not knowing completely what the girl was on about.

 

“TAEYEON EONNIE!!” Yeri ran towards her to give her a hug.

 

“Hi Yerimie, how are you?”

 

“Her name is Katy” Seulgi says. Taeyeon looks at Seulgi and chuckles. “Hyun-ah what’s with your girl?” Irene just blushes because she hears “your girl”.

 

“Anyway, Yerim-ah and Joohyun-ah can you guys help me right now? I need to start preparing for my campaign.” The two girls nod.

 

“Bye Kang Seulgi”

 

“Bye Seulgi eonnie”

 

Joohyun whispers to Seulgi “Don’t you dare look at other girls Kang Seulgi… hihi eat well” then she hugs her from behind and walks away. Seulgi freezes and blushes at that. It wasn’t just Seulgi that was dumbfounded by Joohyun’s sudden hug, all the students around were starting to feel very annoyed at Seulgi now.

 

“Who does this girl, think she is?”

 

“Why don’t we teach her a lesson!”

 

“Why is everyone staring at Seulgi?” Chanyeol asks as he sat next to Baekhyun.

 

“Why is Seulgi red?” Suho says, sitting next to Sehun.

 

“Wendy eonnie! Why are we watching the bear?” Joy sat next to Wendy (Where Yeri sat before) and proceeds to hug her.

 

The group of idiots started to notice how the other students started getting up and were on their way to Seulgi with fire in their eyes. This causes the buffoons to suddenly stand to go and protect the bear cub. But before anyone could even get near Seulgi, a boy placed his plate of food in front of Seulgi and sat across her. The boy looks around at the people who were coming towards the table… everyone suddenly moved back to their seats.

 

“D.O. hyung! Hi!” Seulgi greets him with a big smile.

 

The baboons all sigh with relief. They all sat backdown. A boy then places his plate of food in front of them. He starts eating happily.

 

“Eh? Who are you people?” Kai asks all freaked out at the new faces in the table. “Yah Sehun, what did you do to Katy?” He starts looking at the six people in front of him.

 

“Hmm…” he rubs his chin. “Are you guys dating each other?”

 

Suho looks at Sehun “No… I don’t even know who he is.” He says frankly. Sehun drops his head on the table and starts sobbing. Then Kai looks at Wendy and Joy.

 

“It’s quite possible for us to date… but Wendy eonnie won’t say anything or do anything.” Joy says while hugging the frozen Wendy. Lastly Kai blinks at the last two people on the other end of the table.

 

“NO!”

 

“YES!”

 

“What did you say Byun? Hahaha! In your dreams!” Chanyeol laughs.

 

“Well, it doesn’t have to be just in my dreams.” Baekhyun says as he grabs Chanyeol’s chin. This causes the tall boy to fall off the chair.

 

“Uhh… I have to go now…” He quickly gets up. “Suho we need to start working on your campaign.”

 

“Ah yeah! Bye guys! Do vote for me” Suho flashes his handsome smile.

 

“Hey Sooyoung, come I’ll show you where the drama club’s props and costumes are stored.”

 

“Okay, hyung! Bye Wendy eonnie.” Joy gives Wendy one last hug and follows the two boys.

 

Chanyeol spots D.O. as he was walking out of the cafeteria. “Kyungsoo-ya! I’ll drop by the cooking club later.” He waves at the boy.

 

“Kyungsoo??....” Kai’s eyes widen. “D.O.!!! Let’s eat together!!” Kai is rushing to get up and pick up his plate.

 

“Bear, Seulgi it was fun having lunch with you. I will go now.” D.O. spoke fast and ran away eve

Please log in to read the full chapter