Chapter 1: First Day of School

Talk To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Spring, March, 5:30am

 

The quiet night has come to an end as people start getting up preparing for their day. Parents preparing meals for their children and spouses. Siblings arguing and wrestling who will shower first. As the morning progresses people start leaving their homes and head out to their destinations. But one particular home remains tranquil amidst the bustling outside world. It’s already 6:35am and this person is still sleeping and snoring even though the alarm has been blaring for half an hour now. People might think a grizzly bear is living in this house with how loud the snoring is but it’s just a teenage girl oversleeping from playing too much video games - can’t blame her God of War is such a good game. BANG! The door slams wide open! “KANG SEULGI you better get your up right now or I will drag your drooling face to the shower!!”. Seulgi is startled and jumps out of bed and got into some weird combat stance, ready to fight. Mrs. Kang can’t believe her daughter is an idiot, she then pulls her left ear and drags her to the bathroom. “It’s 6:40am already, you’re going to be late for your first day of school! I’m going to take away your Playstation if you don’t get your together!”. Seulgi frantically showered, afraid the love of her life will be taken away from her (yes the Playstation is her first love). She got ready so fast she was out of her house in 10 minutes, running like a madman because she doesn’t want to be late for school.

 

7:10am

 

Students have assembled in the school auditorium for the first day of the school year. Everyone was chatting, talking about what they did during the school break. It was chaotic the teachers and staff can barely keep the students at bay. Seulgi felt lucky that the auditorium was full of chaos so that she could just sneak in and no one would know she was late. She found a seat at the back row, she ran towards it trying to evade any teachers. She sighed when she sat down, thinking to herself how good she was and that she got away with it. “Ahem… you do know you’re late, right? I mean it’s 7:15 now”. The girl seated next to Seulgi raised her right eyebrow waiting for an excuse or explanation. Seulgi stared at the girl, her hair was short - just above her shoulders, her hair color was light brown. ‘She’s pretty and cute kinda looks like a puppy - no! A chipmunk! No! A hamster!! Or maybe a koala.. well whatever she’s really cute’ Seulgi thought. The girl is still waiting for her to say something so Seulgi finally replied “Shhhhh be quiet you chipmunk puppy! None of the teachers saw so I’m good”. “Chipmunk puppy?! Why you Winnie the pooh look-a-like! I’m going to tell on you right now! Sirrrrr…”. Seulgi quickly covers the girls mouth and begs her not to and explains that she’s a new student and she just wants to get through this day without getting into trouble. The girl ponders whether to keep quiet or not and she looks at Seulgi intently. Seulgi is definitely beautiful, beautiful black hair with choppy bangs, pretty monolid eyes, charming smile - obviously has a y body (don’t ask how she can tell) plus she really does look like winnie the pooh. The girl decides to let it slide and introduces herself “Hi I’m Son Seungwan, 2nd year highschool, I prefer to be called Wendy. Nice to meet you Pooh Bear” then Wendy chuckles at the insulted face of Pooh Bear. “I am not a bear! My name is Kang Seulgi, also a second year student. Just call me Seulgi… not Pooh Bear or I will push my foot up your !”. Just as they were about to insult each other some more the principal started to speak “Good morning everyone! I am Mr. Lee Sooman. It is good to have all of you here this year..”. The morning assembly lasted for 40mins. The students were then sent to go to their classrooms to start their first class of the school year.

 

Lunch Break

 

Wendy found herself a table and starts unpacking her lunchbox, her mother packed her some

Please log in to read the full chapter