Night 🚐🌃

Healing Camp [One-shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading :]

Irene is 5 months pregnant and the thing she wants most now is to go on a camping trip with her beloved wife, Kang Seulgi.

She had been asking for this since the first trimester of her pregnancy, but the doctor explained that her body had time to rest at least until she was 3 months pregnant.

But when Irene was 3 months pregnant, Seulgi was busy. And of course, Seulgi is still worried about her wife's condition. Considering they did an IVF program with various kinds of experiments so that Irene could get pregnant. Apart from that, of course, pregnancy problems in general. Like mood swings, nausea and vomiting in the morning.

And finally, they have time.

They were on a trip, using a camping car with their favourite, ddu-ddu. It was Irene who gave the nickname to their unborn child.

(One of modern Korean culture that you need to know. When pregnant, Koreans will have a mother's diary during pregnancy and give a nickname for their baby-to-be. The goal here is to maintain the mother's psychological condition and tie the bond from an early age.)

"Ddu-ddu huh~~ happy?" Irene said with her baby's voice while rubbing the bump of her stomach that was starting to become bigger.

"Ddu-ddu happy, if mama is happy~" Seulgi even answered in the same baby's voice while driving their camping car to their destination. A camping site near a lake outside of Seoul.

Of course, Seulgi's answer earned a whining by Irene,

"Ah.. yaaaah~~" with a very cute yet soft voice.

Irene likes Seulgi's way of teasing her even though they have been married for 2 years. Maybe they are also still in the honeymoon phase. But the way Seulgi pays attention to her and takes care of her never fails to make Irene feel the warmth and comfort in her chest. Irene feels very loved by Seulgi.

Seulgi is not a romantic wife. She's a little slow and clumsy, but rather indifferent anyway because she more to tries not to meddle in other people's business and is more concerned with his own. But of course, Irene understands her wife more than that. Irene realized that Seulgi is easy to love and cares about others. That's also what makes Irene keep falling in love with Seulgi, she always wants Seulgi to be near.

Her favourite bear.

-------------

They finally arrived at their destination. The camping site that seulgi have chosen, such a very beautiful place.

There are small cabins and a very nice garden next to the lake. The lake is also surrounded by green hills and of course, the thing Irene likes the most is the clear, wide sky. Yes, even though when they arrived, it was getting dark but they could still see the natural beauty that was served and would be accompanied by that beauty in a few days.

Irene could see there was a small boat on the lake dock. Of course, the lake is very clear and clean. It's so clean so you able to see the small creatures that live there.

Truly a place to rest after their long journey from the bustling city.

----------------

"Wait... in a moment, I'll connect water and electricity to our car first. Do you want to wait in the cabin?" said Seulgi who was busy struggling on the back of their RV car.

"Okay~" Irene sat on the terrace of the small cabin while her stomach and humming.

The cabin lights have been on for a while. The distance between one cabin to another is quite far so it gives a private impression. Of course, Irene and Seulgi are very happy with this condition.

"Ah... done... where do you want to sleep today? In the cabin or the car?" Said Seulgi who was now sitting next to Irene.

"Ouch.." Irene hasn't even answered Seulgi yet, suddenly she complains of surprise.

"Hey, why?" Said Seulgi who then knelt in front of Irene who was holding her stomach while her right side again.

"Ddu-ddu kicked mama, huh..." answered Irene softly, still the part that the baby kicked from the inside.

"Hooo.. hello hello ddu-ddu dear, my baby.. you're so happy that you kick mommy.. don't do it often, okay kiddo.. you'll make mommy surprised and make mommy hurts.." said Seulgi who also Irene's stomach to greet her child.

"oh! babe! the baby is moving! they're moving!" Seulgi said happily when she felt movement as if the baby was responding to her words. Of course, it makes a soft chuckle from Irene's lips before the hand that had been her stomach moved to gently caress the head of her kneeling wife.

"Honey, me too. I'm really happy. You too Hmm?" Said Irene and now her hand had stopped on her wife's cheek and rubbed it gently.

Seulgi also stopped from Irene's stomach and put her hand right on top of Irene's hand that was caressing her cheek.

"Thank you, babe.. it must be really hard for you to pass this pregnancy period.. not to mention that you have to vacuum first from the modelling world just for this pregnancy program...." said Seulgi who then held Irene's hand and brought it to . Kissing the palm of the pregnant woman's hand.

Irene was still listening to Seulgi while smiling sweetly.

"...I'm proud and feel guilty for you at the same time.. on the other hand, I still can't be a great partner for you because sometimes you take care of things by yourself. especially when I'm very busy.. but I'm very proud of you.. in all the state of pregnancy and all the emotional to physical changes that you are going through... you are... you are... Amazing" Seulgi said and the following a silent for a while.

She wanted to show that what she felt was genuine and happy. Seulgi feels that her life will be very complete with Irene and their future child.

"Oh, babe.. thank you... thank you for trusting me to have your child, our child, hmm? I love you.." said Irene before moving her body and kissing the nose of the woman whose eyes were in tears.

"By the way.. let's stand up.. why did you suddenly become the one who is so emotional? I should the one who got the mood swing~" Irene said while laughing and pulled Seulgi to stand up. Of course, Seulgi also responded with laughter and a warm smile on her face.

"Let's prepare dinner. I'm really hungry~~" Irene added while pulling Seulgi's hand towards their car.

"What do you want to eat?" Said irene who has now arrived in the RV.

"Meat~"

"You're such a bear~"

-------------

"Babe... you take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter