final

i love her too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where  one door close, other door will open.

That is how this world work.

Where failure appears success is always nearby. Its just matter of time and do people have courage to seek out the success.

 

Where xiaorina seems to ended, qiaorina will rise…..

 

 

 

Shen xiao ting POV

Yurina walk around school like nothing happen. Its been 3 weeks since I slap her in our secret park. But she show no regret or attempt to talk to me.

I bite my lips, “ should I talk to her???”

“ no, don’t do it “ my little sister, chen hsin wei knock my head lightly.

“ yo don’t talk to playgirl after she get inside your pants and get bored with you, jie . she will laugh and treat you like “ she added.

“ but… we have …. Something “ I said

“ and that something called, flirting and . Young eun said one day she glue herself to you and next day she act like you never existed. Who does that?? Player . I mean she is Japanese, what you expect??? She satisfy with one girl??? hell , no. don’t you see their ??” she ranted like shinkanshen.

“ no, I don’t see it” I pout.

“ oh… so its just me then “ she blush.

“ you watch ??” I raise my eyebrow.

“ haha… now you mention it, I need to study . ciao “ she kiss my cheek and run away.

“ oh no, you don’t “ I chase after her and demand some explanation. She is baby.

 

 

 

Author POV

“ you sure wanna do this??” cai bing tried to talk to her friend, su rui qi.

“ I been fallin in love with xiao ting since we are kindergarden. And suddenly some Japanese gal want to steal her?? hehe, like that’s gonna happen. I already take care of Japanese gal. all I need to do is confess my lov….” Su rui qi said to cai bing. But,

“ I don’t know what is happening between you and xiao ting, but that is not love “ fu ya ning, kind and seldom mistaken as girl, cut rui qi word.

“ ya ning, this is not your business “ cai bing scold her.

“ oh… this is my business, bing. Xiao ting is my friend.” Ya ning walk closer and slowly to cai bing. Both of cai bing and rui qi shiver. They know batter not to mess with fu ya ning.

She is crazy.

“ don’t come closer. Come on , bing. Lets eat “ rui qi grab her friends hand and leave fu ya ning alone.

 

“ don’t trap in loveless relationship, rui qi. It only ruin you. Like me . how I want to back to past and claim yujin for myself “ fu ya ning hung her head low.

“ she in front of you. Just 40 m in front of you “ mysterious voice greet her.

“ its you…… “

 

 

 

Yurina POV

“ Something evil this way come “ bora said to me.

“ you want harry potter too much. “ I laugh and pat her head. Well, correcton. I treid to laugh. I don’t know how long I can keep putting my happy and don’t care about ting face.

I tried to peek ting on her class, on her dorm and even when she eating with young eun and hikaru. But I keep thinking what rui qi might do to my cousin, shana.

“unnie, you sure don’t want to meet xiao ting unnie? I mean couple fight all the time. You don’t need to break up just because one silly fight “ she said. she look at me . she really good friend.

“ no, bora. I … I don’t know. “ I walk faster.

 

Bukkkkk

 

 

I bump into someone,

“ yu…. You…. Yu…” its her, shen xiao ting. My love,

“ hey watch where you going, kawaguchi “ her little sister, chen hsin wei mad at me. Cant blame her.

But bora also mad,

“ and you think this is your home?? We are in school complex. Don’t run around like you at your own home. Also, why must our unnie who need to watch . your unnie need to watch where she walking “ bora glare.

“ stop it. Lets just go “ I said

 

“ you really gonna pretend I not exist??” I walk few step when xiao ting suddenly talk to me.

I am cried inside. I want to turn around and hug her. I want to kiss her. I want to scream and tell the world that shen xiao ting is mine. But, I cant.

I bite my lips and mentally slap myself.

“ we have fun journey, ting. But every journey need to …….” I look at her , tried not to cried.

 

“ find another destination. Or should I say, destiny “ suddenly mysterious voice interrupted. I turn to the voice,

“ its…… you.” She is huang xing qiao.

 

“ hi, babe “ she put her hand in my waist and pull me into her hugs. She whisper something and I just nodded.

“ qiao…” ting croak voice called huang xing qiao. I guest they know each other.

Her hand still not let go my waist.

“ she have new destination, ting . me “ she smile and peck my lips. I just hug her back and burry my head on her neck.

“ good for you “ xiao ting cried and run away.

 

“ she is our friend, qiao. How could you do this “ hsin wei raise her hand. But some hand stop her,

“ its time for kids to go to bed “ new girl come and push hsin wei.

“ ya ning jie… you… “ hsin wei tremble and run to xiao ting dorm.

 

“ wow… you are so cool. I am bora “ bora clap at xing qiao and her friend.

“ I am huang xing qiao. And this is my cousin, fu ya ning. Can I borrow yurina??? I know she is my girlfriend. I I guest I need to asked. “ she said

“ oh, feel free to spent time with her. I need to go to study. “ bora bow at us and leave. The cousin also leaving before telling xing qiao to let me go, but she didn’t hear her.

“ shall we have lunch, princess??” she kiss my cheek.

 

“ I agree to let you hold me because I want ting to let me go. And now let me go “ I tried to push her. but she too powerfull

What she whisper??

“ just play along, I will help you to make xiao ting to forget about you”

 

 

“ nah… look around you, many eyes and ear. What if one of them xiao ting friend and tell her if we just play along . hmmm” she sniff my neck and gave it ,

“ i… okay, lets just walk “ I hung my head low and walk with her. with her hand still on my waist.

She really something.

 

Did I just made pact with devil??? Strawberry scent came out from this devil hair and its calm me down. My stiff body became relaxed. Next thing I know I hug her arm as we walk around school.

And my heart beating like drum. Why I act like this.

Please stop it, my heart.

 

 

She take me to lunch in middle of city, its cozy place.

 

“ miss huang, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter