fin

wonyoung's incredibly boring sleepover

" I'm so proud of you, buddy! Who would have thought that someone would hire you! "

" off, Yuna. You're making it look like I'm the world's worst employee. "

Yujin had just told Yuna that she got the job as a pizza delivery girl in their town's most famous pizza place. Yujin did her best not to let anyone know that she was working in Kai's Pizza Planet, but Yuna pulled out an " I think you're hiding something from me. " scenario, and now Yujin had no choice but to tell her because she's not up for anyone's dramatics when it's so early in the morning. 

" So... " Yuna hummed. " Why did you get a job for, anyway? I mean, you're parents are rich. And last time, didn't you guys had Drake over your place for dinner? That was wild. You know you should have called me on my cellphone-" 

" That's exactly the reason why I need to have a job. " Yujin interrupted as she leaned on Yuna's locker. " Mom and Dad would give me money if I just asked, but they kept on insisting on paying for a trip in Hawaii with Wonyoung. They said they would pay for everything." 

" What's so wrong about that? " 

" Poor Yuna. " Yujin sighed and patted her friend's shoulder. " It's because you're single. That's why you do not know what I'm talking about. " 

Yuna took offense to this. She wanted to wipe the smile off on Yujin's annoying face. " Whatever. You're really serious about Wonyoung, huh? " 

Yujin scrunched up her nose, feeling a little shy and exposed. It's almost annoying that she knows that Yuna was smug about her question. " Shut up. " 

Wonyoung and Jaehee entered the school building, their arms linked with each other. The two of them liked going to school. Not because they love studying or have an undying loyalty to their alma mater, the reason is simply that Wonyoung and Jaehee like strutting down on the hallways and have all the attention on them.

In movie theory, when the characters walk in the hallways in slow motion, it is recognized as the part of the movie where they reach their full potential. Maybe Wonyoung and Jaehee might have watched too many chick flicks, but they liked having that fantasy in their heads. After all, the two of them had a rough time in middle school. High school is where they peaked. 

Wonyoung detaches herself from Jaehee when she sees Yujin. She walked like she was in the runaway as she approached her girlfriend, animatedly talking to Yuna about something. 

" Not going to say hello to me, Jinnie? " Wonyoung said with a hair flip. Yujin immediately diverted her attention to Wonyoung and stood up straight to meet her eyes. 

" Hey. " Yujin greeted. " I was just talking to Yuna here about uh... global warming and stuff... you know I care about the polar bears, right? " 

Wonyoung raised an eyebrow at Yujin's behavior. She thinks that it's cute that Yujin cares about the planet and the polar bears, but she was suspicious of how Yujin got tensed when she approached her. 

" Something's up. " Wonyoung concluded with her womanly instincts. Sure, she's not that much of a nosy girlfriend, but yesterday, Yujin left school in a hurry without even saying goodbye to Wonyoung. They usually go home together, or if Wonyoung has to stay late for cheerleading practice, she will let Yujin know. Yujin did not join any clubs, so she would just wait for Wonyoung and Jaehee. 

Wonyoung hates being kept in the dark. " So, where did you run off to yesterday? Is it an emergency? "

Yujin shot Yuna with an S.O.S., but the girl busied herself with her phone, trying not to get in between the two. Yujin needs to think of an excuse that would satisfy Wonyoung. She didn't want to let the girl know that she got a job just for her. There's been an increase in simp slander, and Yujin doesn't want to be a part of that statistics. 

" Yeah... Dad needs help cleaning the pool because.. uhh.. his friends are coming over this weekend. " Yujin ran her fingers through her hair. She could feel herself sweating from the intensity of Wonyoung's stare. " I'm sorry for not telling you. " 

" And? " 

Yuna could only shake her head. Yujin was such a simp. 

" For not texting you last night. I should have given you a call or something.. " 

Wonyoung knew that Yujin was lying because Mr. and Mrs. Ahn was on a luxurious cruise yesterday. Wonyoung should know. She was the first one to like the post on Mrs. Ahn's Instagram. As much as Wonyoung wants to get to the bottom of Yujin's secret, she would not go as far as to make her girlfriend uncomfortable. Yujin was practically shaking in her boots now. 

"Kiss me. " Wonyoung commanded. Yuna turned around and faced the locker. She can't get used to the couple's public display of affection. Her respect for Yujin is so low in the ground right now. 

Yujin shuffled on her feet and grabbed Wonyoung's waist to pull her closer. But as soon as their lips could touch, Jaehee cut in between the two of them. Yuna cheered internally. 

" Don't you just hate it when Moms always make wraps for every meal? " Jaehee took a bite of the chicken wrap that was meant for lunch. " At first, you'd think that your Mom loves you for making you eat healthy food, and then eventually you'd realize that she probably just at cooking that's why your family is forced to eat wraps for three consecutive weeks and when you try to break it to her that you want to eat another food she would spiral into depression and drink wine to your face to tell you that you hurt her feelings. "

" Damn, Jaehee. You didn't have to tell your whole family situation?!. " Yujin groaned. " And for the love of God, will you stop doing your weird entrances just like what you did right now? " 

Jane turned around to face Yujin and did the unspeakable. " Got your nose! " 

" Lee Jaehee! "

xxx

Jaehee, Wonyoung, and Giselle were in the girl's comfort room, killing time before their next class starts. Giselle was sitting on the basin, filing her nails while Jaehee tried to put makeup on Wonyoung, who looked like her soul got out by a dementor. Well, there was a reason why Wonyoung was acting the way she is right now. Just half an hour ago, Isa slipped and told everyone that she used to have a crush on Yujin. 

Everyone in their class gasped. Whispers and giggles could be heard in their room, and for some reason, Wonyoung felt threatened as Yujin's girlfriend. She knows it was just a harmless crush and that she and Yujin were already dating, but it was Isa. The Isa, who used to be Yujin's seatmate ever since they were in middle school. The two of them were close, and at some point, Wonyoung thought that Yujin liked Isa. 

" I'm done. " Jaehee sighed and gave up on putting makeup on her best friend. " I know you think you're all that, but you look horrible right now, Wonny. And it's got nothing to do with my makeup skills. It's about your whole energy. " Jaehee rolled her eyes. 

" She's right, you know? " Giselle spoke, still filing her nails. " What happened to you? Did you and Yujin break up? " 

Wonyoung approached Giselle and gave her a push. " For the love of God, Giselle! Be sensitive to my feelings." 

" Girl, what feeling? " Giselle scoffed. She looked at Wonyoung this time. " But really, you should stop overthinking about what happened earlier. It's not like Isa would steal Yujin away from you? "

Jaehee snorted. " I told her that many times, but she's being obnoxious. "

" I don't want to hear that from you, Jaehee. " Wonyoung rolled her eyes. " Let me tell you that my girlfriend is one of the most sought-after people in our school. I always have to keep my guard up because we will never know what kind of will try to steal her away from me. " 

Giselle and Jaehee shared a look before bursting into fits of laughter. Jaehee was holding her sides, cackling. She loves Wonyoung and all, but the girl is stupid. "You're so obsessed with Yujin. Calm down. "

Wonyoung could feel her cheeks heating up. She twirls the tips of her hair, trying to look anywhere but the two of her friends. " I'm serious. Stop making fun of me, okay? I'm being open about my insecurity, and you guys are being a about it. "

Jaehee swore she saw a tear rolled down on Wonyoung's face. Now, she feels terrible. She hugged her best friend, but the girl just pushed her away. " Aww, did we hurt Vickyrina's feelings? " Jaehee cooed. 

Giselle raises an eyebrow. It's the first time she heard Jaehee call Wonyoung by that nickname. She badly wants to ask the history with the ridiculous hooker-sounding name, but Giselle can read the mood. " All I'm saying is that you don't have to worry about someone stealing Yujin away from you," she said in the most patronizing voice. Wonyoung looked at her, teary-eyed. " We all know that Yujin will take every opportunity to fin-"

Wonyoung pounced on Giselle before she could finish her sentence. "Okay! NO NEED TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT MY BUSINESS, G! " 

Jaehee was amused watching Wonyoung suffocating Giselle. Her best friend has issues. " Don't be shy, Vickyrina. I caught you and Yujin in your Dad's garage. You were calling every saint you could list on the top of your head while Yujin fi-"

Karina checked her wristwatch for the time. It's been 30 minutes since Giselle, Wonyoung, and Jaehee went to the girl's comfort room. She was worried about her friends being late for Physics class, that's why she took it to herself to pick them up. But as soon as Karina stepped inside the comfort room, she witnessed a murder scene. 

Jaehee and Giselle were sprawled on the floor, looking lifeless. Wonyoung was applying lipstick as if there weren't two girls dead on her feet. " Hey, Karina, wanna have a sleepover in my place? " 

Karina hissed at the scene. " How did she kill those two on her own? " she thought to herself. 

" Sure! " 

 

xxx

Yujin parked her car in the employee's parking space. It's her first day in Kai's Pizza Planet as a full-fledged employee. Fortunately, she has her shift from five in the afternoon until nine on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Of course, Yujin knows that she would be spending less time with Woyoung because of her job, but she wanted to take out Wonyoung in Hawaii with her hard-earned money. Yujin thinks it's more romantic that way. She got out of her car and looked around the area. 

" I feel like an adult. " Yujin starts jumping in excitement just like a kid  going to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. " I CAN DO ANYTHING!!! " 

" No, you don't. "

Winter reveals herself by getting out of the car next to Yujin. " Kai hates it when you don't talk with an Italian accent when serving customers. I don't know why he wants us to adapt an Italian accent when he's 100% Korean. " 

Yujin watched Winter pull out two Pepsis in her pocket. The short-haired girl tossed a can to her co-worker. " Why is your car so heavily tinted? " Winter pointed at Yujin's car. 

" To protect me from the U.V. radiation, of course. " Yuji had prepared this lie ever since she asked her Dad to install 5% tint on her windows. " It's bad for your health. " 

Winter squinted her eyes at Yujin and took a large gulp in her Pepsi. " You're lying. I know the real reason. " she walked towards Yujin and gave her a tap on the shoulder. " You know what, if I ever got myself a pretty girlfriend, I'd have my windows tinted too. " 

Yujin and Winter's eyes meet. The two of them have reached a new level of respect for each other. Their bro moment got interrupted when Kai, their boss, appeared out of nowhere in the parking lot, holding a fire extinguisher. 

" GIRLS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DILLY-DALLYING IN THE PARKING LOT! GET BACK TO WORK! NINGNING IS SETTING THE WHOLE PLACE ON FIRE! " 

The two girls watched Kai ran off back to the pizza place before they followed their boss. 

" Well, this is not how I imagined my first day having a job would be like. " Yujin said. " Isn't Ningning like the cashier? "

" Yup. " Winter replied, popping the P at the end of her word. 

 

xxx

" Is it giving Cher or what? " 

" Shut up, Karina. That Givenchy dress looks good on you and like you're skinnier than the air itself. " 

Wonyoung and Karina were trying out clothes in front of the mirror. They took a couple of selfies and posted them on Instagram without putting any filters on. They are that gorgeous and confident about themselves. The four girls are free to do whatever they want without having Wonyoung's family all up on their business. Giselle and Jaehee were scrolling through Netflix to find a new movie that the four of them hadn't watched. Giselle insisted that they stick to their favorite pick when having a sleepover, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, but the girls looked down at her as if she said something so controversial. Giselle has to suffer straining her eyes on the selection of movies they got on Netflix with a heavy heart. 

Jaehee plopped down on the bed, stretching her arms. " Can one of you accompany me to the kitchen to get some water? "

" Can you grab me a Pepsi too? " Wonyoung asked. 

" It's scary going downstairs on my own. " Jaehee cried. She sat up on the bed and pulled the hem of Giselle's pajamas. " Go with me, G! "

" Sorry, boo. I'm still looking for a movie to watch without Wonyoung and Karina busting my for it! " Giselle shouted but then smiled sweetly when Karina looked back to her. " Oh, while you're at it. Get more snacks in the pantry. I think they have Takis there. " 

Jaehee rolled her eyes as she left the room. " I hate all of you, losers. Where's the sisterhood? "I 

" Love ya, Jaehee! " the three girls said in chorus. 

Jaehee slowly made her way to the kitchen while singing to Nicki Minaj's Verse on Monster to distract herself from getting spooked. She could hear footsteps echoing in the whole house, and the statute of David that is randomly placed on the hallways didn't help Jaehee's situation at all. She's only three steps away from reaching the kitchen, but Jaehee halted in her tracks when she saw a figure near the refrigerator. Her heartbeat doubled in speed, and she started sweating on her palms and her feet.

She started whispering in prayer toward the possible burglar at Wonyoung's house. " P-pink wig... T-thick .. Give em whiplash.. I think big.. get cash.. make em blink fast... "

" Now look at what you just saw this is what you live for, AHHHHH!! I'M A MOTHERIN MONSTER!!! " the burglar finished the verse

Jaehee fainted on the floor. It was too much of a shock to her to have a lowly burglar steal her the killing part of Nicki's verse. 

" What the hell? Isn't this girl, Wonyoung's best friend? " the burglar said when she noticed an unconscious teenager on the floor. She took a huge bite on her crunch wrap supreme before dragging the girl's body upstairs. 

 

xxx

Yujin watched his boss demonstrate how to walk up on someone's lawn when delivering a pizza. Yujin is only one breath away from bashing her head to the big oven. She'd rather have brain damage than watch Kai's catwalk with his Korean Bratz doll-like face. 

" Do I really have to do this, boss? Why do I have to walk like an idiot when all I have to do is give the customer their pizza. " Yujin complained while adjusting her dark green hat with Pizza Planet's logo in it. " It's just pizza. It's not that serious. "

Kai gasped and shook Yujin's arm fervently. " NEVER TALK TO AN ITALIAN MAN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT PIZZA! "

" Oh, please. You're Korean, Kai.. I mean, boss... " Winter said. There are not a lot of customers at this kind of hour, so Winter was doing what she's best at, which is not doing her work. 

Ningning leaned on the countertop and took a video of Kai harassing their new employee. It will be a useful bribing material in the future. She didn't like how Kai scolded her for destroying the cash register, now Ningning has decided to make Kai's life a living hell until he fires her. 

" If you read some reviews in Yelp, you would have known by now that people love our customer service. They said that delivery people from Kai's Pizza Planet are funny. "

" Funny is an adjective you'd give to an ugly person. " Winter interjected. Ningning snickered.

" How about the pizza? " Yujin questioned. " Is our place pizza any good? " 

" It's okay. " Kai gave Yujin a tight-lipped smile. He ran inside the staff room to take his hat and grabbed Yujin by the arm.

" Where are we going? " Yujin dragged her feet, she tried holding on to Winter, but the girl had already her seat and went somewhere else where she could slack off. Yujin then started asking why Kai's Pizza Planet is one of the most highly rated pizza places in their town when the people who work there are literal whack jobs. 

" I'm going to show you how real customer service is done! " Kai beamed with his perfect Bratz face. Yujin could only follow him towards their company car. 

" The things I do for Wonyoung. " Yujin whispered to herself. 

 

xxx

" So, what are we going to do tonight! " 

Wonyoung watched her sister, Jennie, gathered her friends in a circle on her bed. She took a seat between Jaehee and Jennie while Karina and Giselle were huddled together in Wonyoung's Kuromi blanket.

It has been almost thirty minutes when Jaehee has left Wonyoung's room to get their stuff. Worried that Jaehee might have fallen on the stairs and hit her head, the three girls took it to themselves to check up on downstairs, but when they have finally arrived on the scene, they saw Jennie with ice cubes on her hand, trying to wake up an unconscious Jaehee. 

And now Wonyoung found herself having a sleepover with her sister and her friends. Their night is just getting started. 

" I miss doing this! " Jennie clasped her hands together, smiling from ear to ear. " Since I started working in the fashion industry, I can only cuss and fire people in my department, you know? We never have sleepovers! "

Karina winced. " Is being an adult hard? "

" Yes! " Jennie nodded. " It's like being in hell but worse! "

Jaehee snapped her fingers. " I knew it! As soon as I graduate from school, I will not get a job. " 

Giselle choked on her Pepsi. " There's something wrong with you, Jaehee. Like in your head. " 

" My parents tell me that all the time. " Jaehee reminisced with a smile on her face. 

Wonyoung cleared to gather the attention to her. "Okay, since we are all here, why don't I suggest a good activity for us! "

The girls intently listened to Wonyoung as they grabbed on their pillows to hold. Their excitement escaped in their lips in forms of giggles.

Wonyoung shimmies in her position, liking the activity that she came up with, an activity that will make their sleepover a success. " I WILL TELL YOU THE STORY OF HOW YUJIN AND I GOT TOGETHER! "

" Aww, come on! " Jaehee rolled her eyes and threw her pillow in Wonyoung's direction. " I heard this story more than a Taylor Swift's song on the radio! " the girl complained. Her frown only got bigger when she saw how Karina, Giselle, and Jennie looked interested in whatever story Wonyoung was going to tell them. 

" Anyways, as I was saying. " Wonyoung smiled cheekily. " Let me tell you our story. " 

 

xxx

Wonyoung knew from the start that Yujin liked her more than just friends. The geeky Ahn Yujin, who always followed wherever she went. The Jinnie who would talk to her on the phone until morning when Wonyoung broke up with one of her boyfriends. Out of all the boys who asked her out, Yujin was the only one who loved her differently. 

Yujin loved Wonyoung how a sibling would treat each other. She would help Wonyoung at the best she could, but she kept in mind the limit when or where she could help the other girl. But Wonyoung hoped that Yujin should want her more. Yujin has to like her to the extent that she is willing to risk their friendship, but Yujin uses her head more than her heart when it comes to Wonyoung. 

Which made Wonyoung question her feelings for Yujin. 

" So, that's your third boyfriend this year. " Jaehee stated as she put a big X mark on a guy's name in her notebook. Wonyoung took a bite from her apple and watched Yujin talk to some students lined up to get their food. Yujin waved at Wonyoung and gave her one of her dorky smiles. Wonyoung chuckled lightly and diverted her attention to her best friend. 

" What was that? "

" I said you've broken up with your third boyfriend ever since we became sophomores. " Jaehee repeated. " Seriously, why are you dating guys you don't even like. "

Wonyoung looked back at Yujin. "I don't know. I'm trying to prove something. "

" What? You're trying to prove what? "

Wonyoung pulled Jaehee to whisper to her. " That Yujin likes me. " This earned Wonyoung a smack from Jaehee. Her best friend's hand was so heavy, Wonyoung felt like she's been hit by an airsoft gun. 

" What is wrong with you, Jaehee! That hurts! " Wonyoung could feel tears forming in her eyes. 

" NO, Wonyoung! What is wrong with you! " Jaehee shoved a finger on Wonyoung's chest. " Why are you tormenting my poor Yujin! Everyone in this school knows that she has a thing for you! What do you want from her? "

" If she likes me, then why hasn't she asked me out yet. " Wonyoung sighed. She took another bite of her apple, but it didn't taste good this time. " It's not like I keep her around for fun. Of all people, Jaehee, you should know that I love her. "

" Then why don't you tell her that? Yujin is shy, unlike the two of us. You should make the first move. "

" But what if I love her more? That , Jaehee. "

Jaehee kept her eye on her food while Yujin returned to their seat. She can't stand to look at Yujin who's heart gets broken every day by the same person who loves her. Jaehee can't stand to look at Wonyoung, who throws herself to another guy, fully knowing that the girl who sits across from her is the one she truly loves. 

It's not always sunshine and rainbows in Jaehee's life. Being friends with the two dumbest people kills her. 

 

xxx

" YOU, WONYOUNG! " Karina said with gritted teeth.

" YOU'RE SCUM BETWEEN MY TOES, ! " Giselle smacked Wonyoung with a pillow. 

" Wonny, sweetie, I love you very much, but I would disown you for doing that. " Jennie said and slapped her sister. 

Wonyoung puts a hand on her cheek, where her sister slaps her. " What the hell, guys?! Why are you so mean to me! " the girl complained. 

" I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LITERALLY PUT YUJIN TO HELL AFTER YOU GUYS GOT TOGETHER! " Karina shook her head in disbelief. " I always pictured you and Yujin being a cute perfect couple, but now it's ruined! "

Giselle opened her Twitter and tweeted: WONYOUNG UR DUN! #FAKEASS #ANNYEONGZTOXICAF 

Jaehee could only laugh at Wonyoung's misery. Her best friend deserved that. 

Wonyoung waved her hands in the air in an attempt to calm her of a friend. " DON'T JUDGE ME BEFORE YOU HEAR MY REDEMPTION ARC, okay? JESUS CHRIST, YOU GUYS ARE BRUTAL... Now where am I... "

 

xxx

Wonyoung and Yujin have laid on the same bed next to each other a lot of times. They could just be doing homework together, watching movies together, or simply talking about the most boring things ever, but it was enough for the both of them. Their presence is what makes the most monotonous days in their life special. 

But Wonyoung wondered what changed between the two of them. She's in Yujin's room, lying down next to her. But why is Yujin facing the different side of the bed? The latter was curled up in fetal position, not a single word left her mouth ever since Wonyoung came over. 

Despite being close, there was an invisible wall between the two of them. Wonyoung looked up at the ceiling, feeling alienated by the person she considered the greatest thing she would have in her life. She let the silence talk for Yujin. She deserved this. After all, she intentionally hurt Yujin. Jaehee told her off yesterday. Her best friend is genuinely angry at her. Jaehee told Wonyoung that she would never forgive the both of them if Yujin and Wonyoung started to hate each other. 

Jaehee rarely cries. But she did. Jaehee is indeed their greatest friend. 

" He broke up with me. " Wonyoung started. She turned her head to look at Yujin's back. 

" He is the fourth, right? " Yujin replied, her voice muffled. 

" Yeah. " Wonyoung realized that both Yujin and Jaehee were keeping tabs about the number of her exes. She feels like a huge jerk. Having her friends do that for her. " He broke up with me because he said I am a high-maintenance . " 

" You're not a . He's just a jerk. "

Wonyoung closed her eyes. " He dumped me on our date. In front of other people too. "

" You even dressed nicely for that, huh? I can't believe he did that. " 

" Well, we've been dating for two months, but nothing is written in stone right? "

Wonyoung turned Yujin to face her. Their eyes meet. Yujin was on the verge of tears. Her breaths were shaky. Wonyoung wrapped both her arms and legs on Yujin's frame. She rests her head on the crook on the girl's neck. She wants to comfort Yujin this time, but in the end, her selfishness takes over. She was being comforted by Yujin's heartbreak. What Wonyoung wants is validation. A proof that Yujin would only love her.

" I'm done with heartbreaks. Maybe I just won't love anymore. "

Yujin kissed the top of Wonyoung's head. She let the scent of Wonyoung's shampoo linger in her nose. " You're seventeen. You will meet a lot of people who will love you. " She places two soft kisses on Wonyoung's closed eyes. 

Wonyoung's fears were washed away from that small gesture. What Yujin did to her was the most intimate and personal thing that has ever done to her. " If that's the case... You should love me too, Yujin. Please, love me. Please. " 

She wasn't thinking anymore. Wonyoung wanted Yujin to embrace her. To accept everything that she is and will be. Her love was selfish. But it's the only love she knows. Wonyoung left sloppy kisses on Yujin's neck up to her jaw. Her tears were falling unapologetically. It was a desperate move to convey her complicated feelings for the other girl. " I love you. Please, say you love me back. " She did not stop until Yujin's hand slowly made its way to her legs. 

" Yujin. " Wonyoung holds the girl closer to her. She feels it inside of her. " Yujin," she called her name again and again until she was relieved of everything. 

 

xxx 

 

" Wow. " Giselle and Karina said in chorus. 

Jennie side-hugged Wonyoung and kissed her cheek. " My baby sister is a grown-up now. I'm so proud of you! Let me treat you guys tonight! "

The three girls cheered internally. They've been eating nothing but junk food that Jaehee brought. Jennie is rich, and she has a job. She might be buying them caviar or whatever rich girls with a job eats. 

As Wonyoung tells her story, Jaehee could not help but smile at how their friendship had come far. Jaehee was the happiest person in the world when her two best friends got together. " You're such a , Vickyrina. " the girl said fondly. " You know that, right? "

Wonyoung fluttered her eyelashes at her best friend. " Aww. That's an unsolicited opinion about me, but thank you, Jaehee. " 

" Oh, right. I was wondering what's up with Wonyoung's nickname, Vickyrina. " Giselle asked. " It's the first time I heard of it. "

Jaehee guffawed. " Well, you see, Vickyrina is Wonyoung's alter ego.. "

" I love being friends with you, girls! " Karina giggled. " Tell us more stories, Jaehee! "

" So... Vickyrina is a blonde valley girl that has a dirty little secret. Like a 100%, gets on her knees kind of girl! " 

Wonyoung eyed her bestfriend. " I'm so mad at you, my mouth tastes like copper. " 

" So, Wonyoung... " Karina continues. " Is Yujin your first? "

Wonyoung suddenly feels timid. " Yes. "

" Before she got together with Yujin, she's just Vickyrina from ia. " Jaehee wipes her non-existent tears. " I'm so proud of her. " 

xxx

 

When Kai told him that he would show the ropes to Yujin in delivering pizza, she did not expect to be in a frat house party and be challenged to a Just Dance competition against college boys. They delivered twenty boxes of pizza in one house solely. Apparently, the people who lived there were Kai's junior in college. Yujin was even more surprised when Sungchan received the pizza at the front door. 

Yujin always listens to Sungchan's stories about his brothers. She never asked how many they were, but she did not expect Sungchan to have twenty-two brothers. After delivering their pizzas, a guy named Jaehyun that they should stay for a couple of drinks. 

But as they stayed longer, Kai and Yujin found themselves partying with them until Ningning called Kai for another delivery. 

Yujin tried to catch some sleep on the passenger seat while Kai drove to their destination. Her sleep got interrupted when Kai pulled up to a house, making Yujin's face hit the headboard. 

" Dammit, Kai! I mean.. uh boss. " Yujin groaned, rubbing the sore spot. 

" Grab the pizza, Yujin. This is an important customer. " Kai said while combing his hair. " Do I smell like alcohol? "

" I don't know, man. " 

Kai nibbled on his Bratz-like lips. The two of them got out of the car and walked towards the house. As Yujin gets soberer with each step, she realizes that she's standing in front of her girlfriend's house. 

She was ed. 

" COMING!!! " 

The door opened, and five girls appeared to greet the pizza delivery people. Jennie's jaw dropped when she saw Kai. Her ex-boyfriend from college. 

" Kai, what are you doing here?! " Jennie could not contain her excitement and hugged Kai, who looked like he was about to his pants. 

" I-I'm here to deliver your pizza. " Kai said and returned the hug. " Long time no see. "

Jaehee noticed that Wonyoung and Yujin were having a staring contest and took a hint. Giselle and Karina gave awkward smiles towards Yujin. 

" Poor girl, she looks so scared. " Jaehee thought. " Do you guys want to come inside or? " 

" Come eat with us! " Jennie suggested. " You guys look tired! Oh, and hi, Yujin! " 

" We better get going. " Yujin laughed nervously and tugged Kai's arm. " Let's go, boss. We have lots of deliveries to make, right? "

" W-well, they were inviting us, so it would be rude not to.. " Kai scratched the back of his head. 

It's still a mystery why Kai' Pizza Planet is highly rated on Yelp. Even her boss is skipping work. 

The rest of them went inside the house and proceeded to the kitchen with the pizza. Wonyoung pulled Yujin upstairs and locked themselves in her room. 

Yujin felt inadequate as it is, but she sat on Wonyoung's bed and let her girlfriend stare at her until she turns into dust. 

" S-so you guys were having a sleepover. " Yujin scratched the tip of her nose. " That's nice. " 

Wonyoung rolled her eyes at Yujin's attempt to lighten up the mood. She hates being lied to. " Why didn't you tell me you have a job? "

" Uh... "

" Just be honest with me, Yujin. " Wonyoung sighed. " I almost thought that you were cheating on me. "

Yujin cringed. The thought of cheating never really crossed her mind. " I'll never cheat on you. "

" Prove it. " 

" I got a job because I wanted us to go on a trip in Hawaii. " Yujin admitted. She pulled Wonyoung and made her sit on her lap, facing her. " Mom and Dad insisted on paying for it, but I want to earn money on my own so that it would be worth it. At least for me. " 

Wonyoung's heart fluttered. She cupped Yujin's face and kissed her. She tasted a little bit of alcohol and cigarettes. " Did you went to a party or something? "

Yujin wrapped her arms around Wonyoung's waist and started kissing the exposed skin on her chest. " We delivered to Kai's old frat house, and they made us stay for a bit. "

Wonyoung dug her nails on Yujin's back. Her breath started shaking from how Yujin grazed her neck with her lips. " I see. It's been a while since I last saw Kai. She used to be Jennie's boyfriend. "

" Is that so? " Yujin hoisted up Wonyoung on her lap and let her hands roam freely on the latter's lower area. " Can I sleep over here too? " Yujin asked before kissing Wonyoung. " You don't mind, do you? "

" Not at all. " Wonyoung purred on Yujin's ears. " But I better lock the door now. "

 

xxx

Jaehee, Karina, and Giselle were all sat on the kitchen counter, eating pizza. Jennie and Kai were in the living room, catching up on things while the three of them decided to leave them alone. 

" These pizzas are so good. " Karina said. " I can't believe I never had one before. "

" It's okay for me. " Giselle commented. " Anyway, aren't we going back to Wonyoung's room? I want to watch Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. "

Jaehee snorted, shaking her head. " Girls, I'm afraid we'll have to sleep in the guest room. "

" Why? " Karina asked innocently. 

" Unless you want to witness the second coming of Christ, you can go to Wonyoung's room and knock. " 

After realizing what Jaehee meant, Giselle choked on her pizza. She choked so bad they had to call the paramedic. 

And that concludes Wonyoung's incredibly boring sleepover. 

 

 

xxx

Author's note: tell me what you think of the sequel! :D might write some more of this au and the other characters if you guys are interested :D hit me up on my twt acc to @chipwonyo