P.S. I Love You

Flirt 'n Flair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

32 | P.S. I LOVE YOU

 

Baekhyun

 

“See you later, Hyunbin.”

Hand grazed over my crotch, travelling across my torso until I am feeling a firm squeeze on my buttcheek. I ing hate this erted woman. Her name is Hyosun but I believe that’s just her alias. She’s one of my toughest clients. She likes it really rough and she likes to dominate and inflict pain, that turns her on.

I am pretty darn sure she’s only this way with a worker like me. Because every time she comes in, she’s wearing this very conservative attire that doesn’t suit the personality she had shown me.

She’s one of those clients who live their fantasy through me. Some people stick with , while some choose to hire a e for that when ography alone isn’t good enough anymore.

Most of the workers I know have set a lot of rules and boundaries for themselves, as we should, duh. But I personally only have a couple of rules and most of them are for sanitary and health purposes.

Other than that, I’m all in. I need the money.

I fake a smile as I turn to her. “Bye, Hyosun.” I try not to push the motherer away when she tries to reach for my face that she had slapped many times earlier during and . “You’re so ing cute.” She grabs me by the chin, her touch firm and nail-digging. Then, she taps me lightly on the cheek, thank God, before finally walking away.

I wait for her to get into the elevator before I even make the first step.

I rub the dent that her nails left on my chin as I walk the other way. I just want to get the out of here. Every time I meet that client, she the life out of me and it makes me want to just go home and sleep for the rest of the day.

It’s not easy to act like you’re ually submissive when you’re not ually submissive. And it’s never fun to be scratched, slapped, d and dominated all over the place … for money. I just want to go home. I frantically open the small tub of gum I have in my bag and toss five pieces of gum into my mouth. For some reason, brushing my teeth and gargling mouthwash earlier wasn’t enough.

 

 

It took me almost an hour to get home. For obvious reasons, I never meet up with clients near my home or my work. As soon as I reach my door, I wear my face mask to cover the red marks on my face. “I’m home,” I announce as I rush towards the bathroom.

“Baekhyun? Aunt Sooyoung is here, come here, have the food she brought for me, I don’t have an appetite.” I hear my father’s calls in the kitchen. Before I could even react, I get welcomed by Jaehyun who is running towards me. “No no no, I stink, bud. Not now. No hug right now, please.” I raise both hands while leaning hard against the door of the bathroom.

“Bud, Aunt Sooyung gave me a new car. Look! I have a new car!” He hops excitedly while screeching. “Oh-hoo! That’s cool.” I look down at the miniature sports car that seems to have cost quite a bit of money. “Wow, someone got a raise.” I joke as I peek behind the wall.

My father and Aunt Sooyoung look over their shoulders. “Oh, you silly boy. My friend’s son was getting rid of a lot of stuff that he used to collect. He was selling them at a lower price and they were legit stuff too, so I got one for Jaehyun.” My aunt explains.

“Did you get home fine, son? How was the truck? Still good?” My father asks. “Oh? Did you catch a cold, what’s the mask for?”

I nod. “Yeah, I’m not feeling the greatest so I wore one just to be sure. I don’t want to get you or Jaehyun sick.” I tell him before excusing myself for the bathroom. Once I am all locked in, I flick the mask off and stare at myself in the mirror. The marks on my cheeks aren’t as red anymore but it still stings a little bit. A hiss escapes my mouth when I try to touch it with my fingers. I turn the faucet on and let it run for a while as I watch it. Sometimes, it calms me down just to hear the gushing sound.

I’m exhausted inside and out. Like always.

I dip my right hand in the water, letting the coldness coat my skin. As if it’s a new sensation, I welcome the wild hurting creeping through me. Every single day, I feel it. Every single day, I have to fight through it. I just want everything to end sooner, I want time to go by faster but this emotion makes everything go in slow motion.

 The only thing in my mind that seems to be at its most perfect speed … is Choi Soobin. My last several months on this job would have been completely unbearable if I didn’t have her.

She’s the main reason why I am counting down each day with very minimal patience. It’s only when I’ve completely escaped this escorting job that I can fully commit to her. And I cannot wait to start anew with my life and be with her. 

Speaking of the devil, I just got a text from her. I turn the faucet off and pick my phone up from the counter.

Hanbin might be here when you get to work. I’m sorry, it’s my fault. He wanted to discuss the welcome back party with Kyungsoo and I suggested he does it before dinner seating. I’m sorry.

I scratch my head while rereading her text. Well, that . I don’t know how to react to that. It’s not like it’ll never happen. Hanbin’s back for good and eventually, it’s gonna happen. It’s only been yesterday but I’m totally done with his bull. Even replaying the words he said about me that initially made me cry doesn’t do anything anymore.

He’s a piece of , that’s it.

I take back what I thought before that Hara eventually found the right person for her. Not that I still have feelings for her or anything but just seeing what kind of person Hanbin is now, not that he was much different from the past, he’s just not that right person either, I don’t think.

I feel bad for the woman. They have a kid now and from what I see, I don’t think they’ll ever separate. And obviously, I don’t want that to happen because of the kid.

But damn, he’s a ing . I really don’t know how their family likes him better than Soobin. Fine, Soobin isn’t the best with social situations and she’s certainly not the affectionate type—at least not all the time—but her issues are much milder than this tard’s human-sized ego.

I really don’t get how his ing brain works, man. All he loves is himself and fine, I’m all in for self-love and high self-esteem but his “self-love” is on another level. He’s just plain arrogant about it.

I lift my phone closer to me so I can type a reply. And my dumb decides to use my wet hand causing the phone to slip off and … down into the toilet bowl. “Oh for ’s sake!” I gasp as I glare down at the phone that is now floating in poop water. Okay, it’s nothing poopy or anything, it’s clear but it’s still ing gross.

“Okay, uhm,” I look around to try and find something. Anything. Whatever it is. I find a plastic bag that contained the pack of Q-tips I got from the drug store the other day. Okay, this should work. I remove the pack of Q-tips before slipping my hand right into the bag. Then, I tie it around my wrist to use it like a glove. “Ew ew ew ew!” I mutter under my breath as the cold sensation of the poop water hits my hand.

“Baekhyun, everything okay in there?” My aunt’s voice scared the crap out of me. Out of reflex, I pretend to be in a phone call.

IN. A. MOTHERING. PHONE. CALL.

The phone. On my ear.

The wet phone that is drenched in clear poop water, on my damn ing ear.

“Ahh!” I unconsciously toss the phone away when I feel the wetness on my ear and cheek. “ .” I lean down the sink and start splashing my face with water. But my dumb once again decided to use the plastic bagged hand to do this and I scream in realization, for the nth time.

“Oh my god, what is happening in there? Baekhyun?” Now, my father is at the door as well. I frantically remove the plastic bag off my hand and with two fingers I hold it and toss it into the trash bin. The chaos in my brain slowly subsides as I hold onto the counter. “Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?” My dad continues to knock.

“I’m okay, just being stupid.” I laugh.

I hear my father’s worried sigh. “Baekhyun, did you take something? Are you high?” He asks. I look up right away, my eyes widening in disbelief. “What—Dad, I don’t do that kind of thing, oh my god,” I grunt back and I hear my aunt’s laughter. “I’m okay, just … just leave me be. I’m gonna be late for work.”

I quickly rush to the shower stall and I finally see my phone all cracked on the floor. Holy . Right, I threw it away. Nice. Very smart of you, Byun Baekhyun. It didn’t help that it’s an old iPhone 6 Plus that was already secondhand when I got it.

I quickly pick it up to see if there’s still anything to it. I press the side buttons, I tap everywhere. Nothing. Plus, it’s still wet.

Perfect. Just perfect. It’s exactly what I want to be dealing with today. What did I ever do in my past life to be this unlucky?

With a defeated growl, I set it on the sink before getting into the shower. I take my clothes off and toss them out on the floor. I’m gonna deal with all this bull once I’m squeaky clean because right now, I still smell like shame.

 

 

Once I’m all done, I get out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist since I forgot to get fresh clothes before getting in earlier. “Aunty, I’m so sorry. So so so sorry.” I announce as I pass by the corridor where everyone would see me.

“Oh my!” My aunt, as expected, gasps and quickly looks away while laughing. “But I must say, your future girlfriend would be lucky.” She comments as a joke.

That makes me stop as I suppress the urge to smile. I meet my father’s eyes who is chuckling. “I think my boy has been hiding something lately. It’s probably not a future girlfriend anymore. I know my son. He seems happier these days. And he doesn’t pester me about my medicine and treatment as much. He has other things to care about now which is good for me, honestly.” He winks teasingly.

“Okay, you two, stop teasing me and—ouch!” Jaehyun starts running the toy car across my back as if using it as a race track. “Buddy, stop—ouch, that tickles!” I wince away and we start going in circles. “I really don’t have time for this, buddy.” I laugh while trying to grab the toy from him. I successfully hop into the bedroom and close the door before Jaehyun could get in.

He screams cheekily on the other side. My brother seems to be in a really good mood today and that helps me calm down a lot and forget that I just lost my phone to poop water and dumb decisions, like throwing it across the bathroom.

Okay, I reaaaally need to get ready now or else, I’ll be late.

 

 

“You’re late.” Is the first thing I hear from Kyungsoo when I got in.

He briefly turns to the door of the office before looking at me again. “But that’s fine, I wish I was late too. Actually, I wish I was absent today. I should have called in sick.” He continues with a sigh.

“You can’t call in sick because we usually call you to call in sick, so if you call in sick, you’d have to call yourself,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter