Starting our love story

Written in the Stars

this is embarrassing!

I rushed inside to wear something atleast and went back to her again. "here's the uhm money, thanks" I hand her the payment for the meal and immediately walked inside.. I can still hear her laughing... Urgh

 

I tried to forget that but it isn't working, how could I finish this song if I have something on my mind?!

"come on Wendy! Come on!" for a moment I forgot about what happened earlier and started to write everything on my mind.

 

Finally! I finished the first stanza... What's next?! This time, even tho how hard I try, nothing's going on through my mind to write. "eh whatever, there's still tomorrow" I went to bed and sleep.

***

I'm now at the KBS's building, chilling until it's my time to get interviewed. After a couple minutes...

"Ms Shon?" I heard my name got called out so I immediately walked outside.

 

"Everyone... Ms Shon!" the emcee introduced as I gave everyone a soft smile. I took a seat and let's the interview/show begin.

______

 

"how's the show Wen?" Seulgi asked as we're currently at the hotel's café, talking about random things. "it's fine, they got me some common questions so" I answered. She nods as she started to ask me questions again..

"yeogi! (here)" Seulgi called the waitress to order. I didn't bothered to take a look at the waitress and just spits out what I wanted to order. "two cinnamon french toast and two avocado smoothie, c'min right up" the girl coldly said while walking away... Wait a second... That voice..

"you alright?" Seulgi asked and I nodded "that voice is just familiar" I answered while looking back to my book. "Oh yeah you mightve heard her here, she's one of the new staffs" she replied. Wait new staff?!

"here's your cinnamon toasts and avocado smoothies" the waitress approaches while placing our orders down, and this time.. I looked at her

IM RIGHT!! It's the girl last night!

"it's you!" I approached here, she gave me a blank and confused look. "room 428,remember?" she just shook her head and walked off...well.. That's "embarrassing" Seulgi whispered, enough for me to hear.

I rolled my eyes and started eating.

***

After a long day, It's time for the day cutter, or the last thing I'll do outside before going home... And it's eating hotdogs to the park while watching the moon took over the sun...

I walked there just enough to catch the sunset...

I sat at the grass, looking forward to the light, disappearing. "jongmal yeppeuda(it's really pretty)" the girl says who's sitting near beside me.

I didn't bother to look once again, but I smiled... Indeed it's really pretty.

 

After watching the sunset, I planned to walk back home but the weather ruined it, It started raining. I've got no choice but to drive home... 

"you need a ride home?" I asked the girl, standing under a tree. Her arms are hugging herself giving her some heat. She looked at me, giving me a blank look. 

"oh it's you again" I smirked cheerfully while she's not giving me any reactions. "aish, I'm not a bad person, don't worry" I smiled trying convince her. She suddenly started talking "m-my house is a bit far from here... Is that still okay?" I nods.

____________

"we're here" I smiled unlocking the car door on her side. She stared at me before going out "thank you" she managed to let two words out while she's also leaving my car.

Is it weird? But it made me feel so much happy to see her walk inside her apartment... I can't even stop smiling the whole time.

AISH I FEEL LIKE A CREEP!

 

"I'm home!" I stated while walking inside, "nuna(sister) It's already 11pm, where have you been?" Ren jun approached me whils sitting at the couch, looking like a detective. "I'm from work of course" I said ruffling his hair which makes him pout a bit. "you should eat, I cooked some meat and jajangmyeon" he marked as I nod in yes.

I'm not really that hungry, but since it's a great day... I'll be 3x nicer to everyone this week!

****

While at resting in my room, on my bed and talking to Seulgi... I suddenly asked her a favor

[W: can you tell me her facebook, instagram, twitter?]

[S: you know I can't do that Wen]

[W: please! Just this time!]

[S: fine! But I'm telling you that, owning those hotel and being their boss doesn't mean I'm allowed to give the staff's information]

[W: yeah I know!]

[*Seulgibear sent you a picture*]

 

After having her accounts.. I immediately went to her twitter... I don't wanna be selfish but I'm starting our love story today miss Bae Joo hyun.