♂♀ 1 𝑡𝑜 100 — 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒 [ 𝑚/𝑓 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ]

Description

100 oneshots. 100 guy on girl ships. let's go!

Foreword

male x female edition
1 to 100 — one shots challenge
originally i was going to only do one 100 one shot challenge but... after really thinking about it, i know that you all have your preferences in the kind of ships you prefer to read and i didn't want to suddenly throw a m/m pairing or f/f pairing in when you might prefer m/f ships. and so here we are with the male x female edition of the 1 to 100 oneshot challenge.

i searched for ages for themes... and then ended up deciding to make it a song challenge as well. which means i take a song title, and observe the lyrics and then write the one shot based around the pairing ( maybe even more than 1 on 1, who knows ) and the message that the song gives. i am also not going to be repeating a ship, or a member of a ship. which means if i use, for example, park chanyeol and jeon soyeon in a one shot in THIS particular edition of the challenge, then they will not appear again.

i'm doing this because i want to really expand on the people i write in my oneshots. i've done so much exo content, and was going to branch into bts before my couple of years away and i don't want to be know for only writing one or two groups so i hope y'all can understand and appreciate my multi-stan loving heart trying to feed you all varied content. finally.

CHAPTER & SHIP LIST

                       m/m edition | f/f edition

001 — coming soon!

 

 
author note
come join us on the discord where you can get your say in who you'd like to see in future chapters, and who you'd like to see them shipped with, etc. discord right here