The light in his eyes💗

Don't give up jeonghan 💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sat by the hospital bed, looked at his brother sleeping, face paler than before, he sighed, placed the bags of food he bought on way, and held his brother's smaller weak hand.

"I'm here jeonghan ~I'm sorry for being late, you must be bored."

Jeonghan stirred, looked at his hyung before he sit up innconetly, eyes shinned.

" Hyung, w-welcome back."  he hugged him there, seungcheol embraced back with a warm smile.

" I brought your favorite.. "he showed him the bag of dinner, had a box of kimbap rolls, egg rolls, and cheesy tteokbokki with other side dishes.

Jeonghan's eyes shinned.

" Aww thank you hyung, I've been wanting to eat it. " he giggled excitedly as seungcheol put the table closer and opened the boxes, give his brother the spoon and chopsticks.

" Hospital food .." he pouted, seungcheol bite his lips, looked at his brother sadly as he saw him tearing up when he ate from the food he brought.

The sauce fell on his hospital clothes and seungcheol wiped it for him as he eat.

" Jeonghan, how do you feel recently?!. "

Jeonghan sipped on the water.

" I'm fine hyung, b-but I feel tired, I keep wanting to sleep."

Seungcheol nodded, he ruffled the boy's hair and kept watching him eating, was glad that his appetite is fine , because the past few weeks he didn't want to eat or even think about food.

Kept getting iv and due to the medicine and stuff, he gets his appetite back hopefully.

He was happy that he eats well, but he still looks pale and he knew that jeonghan hide more than being tired and sleepy, cause his illness is more serious than he thought.

He bites his lips.

" I'll be out for a smoke.."

He went out of the room, jeonghan nodded innocently as he enjoyed eating while flipping on one of the books seungcheol bring for him to kill the boredom.

 

 

While he's smoking, seungcheol got a call from one of his friends. 

" Oh cheol, I did what you told me, but are you sure about this?! It's too dangerous."

Seungcheol breathed out the smoke.

" I will be fine jihoon, don't worry about me," he murmured, though his tone will make anyone worried hearing him broken.

Jihoon sighed.

" Okay then, if you need any help call me. "

Seungcheol smiled sadly.

" Thanks buddy ~."

 

..... 

While he's eating, jeonghan winced, bite his lips, there it comes, the pain he suffers most at night, he kept biting his lips, sweating and his bones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter