End

Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jaehee, a new junior student of Weeekly High, was the talk of the school when she first entered, all the whispers saying that she's beautiful.

"Hello there," a guy blocked her way and was trying to flirt with her, Jaehee just rolled her eyes and was about to go, but then again the guy never stopped and extended his hands, "Woah, slow down, my name's Yang Jungwon, from the Sophomore year"

"And I don't care," she said and finally escaped the group of boys.

The guy went back to his place and his friends were just laughing at him, "Well, that's a first" Jake patted his head and Jungwon just swats it.

"I'll get her next time," he said.

Jaehee then went inside the classroom where she was meet with one student, for now., "What are you doing here?" Jaehee asked without really thinking why she asked that.

"What do you mean? I also have a class in here and Oh! You must be the new student!" the other person said, she stood up, extends her hand, and greets Jaehee, "My name is Soojin, I'm a senior!"

"Gossips do spread easily here, sunbaenim," she walks towards Soojin and shook her hands with her, "My name is Lee Jaehee, a sophomore, nice to meet you."

"Oh no, not for me, I was about to tour you around the school since Ms. Choi said that there's going to be a new student, but you kinda came late and I just went straight here and that's how I knew about it," they broke the contact, and now Jaehee was fascinated, "Oh, and you can just call me unnie!"

"Ah yeah~ I was running some errands that's why. Have you done our homework?" Jaehee asked trying to keep up the conversation, for starters Jaehee is an awkward person.

"It's our first day today, did we had any homework?" Soojin said trying to stop her laugh.

Jaehee looks away from the realization that she had, "Oh right I'm sorry."

Soojin just laughed and went back to her seat, Jaehee then sat beside her, "Are you going to sit there?" she asked the new student.

"Is it taken?"

"No! You can sit here and let's be friends!" Soojin said, she then took out her things and placed them in her desk, "I wonder who's in our class."

Just then, two students entered the front door and were shocked to see the new girl in their class, "Oh! It's the new girl," a girl whispered to her friend.

"But you're new too!" The bunny looking like whispered back to her.

"I know that, but like we all go to the same middle school, so it's expected that I'll go here." the red-haired said back and walked towards Jaehee and extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Jo Hyewon, a freshman, you can also call me Zoa, whichever you want."

"Wow she's pretty," Jaehee thought and shook Hyewon's hands as well, "A sophomore, I'm Jaehee, Lee Jaehee."

They broke off the contact and the bunny look-alike went to her as well, "Did you just say you're a sophomore! I'm Han Jihyo by the way, the same year as you!

The two greeted the new student and went to their respective seats, they went in front, as they were considered "good students"

Just then, one by one, students came in as well. 

Two students went inside the room, feeling irritated, “When is she going to get here? I swear she’s always late!” the short-haired girl explained,”

Until they got stopped by the sight of a new student, “Hi! I’m Jaehee from Sophomore!”

“Shin Jiyoon! Student body president and from Junior!” Jiyoon said enthusiastically.

Jiyoon was about to shake Jaehee’s hand when the other girl stole it, “and I’m Park Soeun, Junior, as well!” 

Both sat down behind them, but before Soeun sits on her chair, she backed hug Soojin, and kissed her on the cheek, “God, too much PDA in the morning?” Jiyoon complained and they just laughed. Jaehee just assumed that both Soeun and Soojin are together.

Soeun broke the hug and sat down, looked at Jiyoon, "You're single and you don't see me complaining."

Jiyoon was about to talk back when a group of boys were too loud.

The one who tried flirting with Jaehee earlier and his group of friends went inside the classroom as well, which irritated her. Jungwon just smirked knowing that he's in a class with Jaehee. So he sat behind her, "Hey cutie, I didn't catch your name earlier."

Jaehee just ignored him, she doesn't like being treated like this, like she's some kind of an easy girl, which she is not.

Just then, people are coming to the front door open once again and a student with a strong aura appeared that made the students have their chills. The classroom became quiet after the student closed the door, trying not to look at her.

"Hello," Jaehee said and all the students just looked at her with a surprised reaction. The girl was shocked too but she didn't show it to others, "What's your name?"

The girl just continued walking and passed by Jaehee, she basically ignored Jaehee, she then stopped at where Jungwon was sitting down, "Move"

"Why? Can't you see that I'm here already?" Jungwon said. Jimin just raised an eyebrow and Jungwon just stood up and took his things to move to another chair, "What a " he whispers to his friends.

The girl took a sit and just took out her notebook, "What took you so long?" Soeun asked her.

"Woke up late," she said to her co-02 liner friend, everyone else then went back to their own business. But Jaehee was facing Soojin, but in the corner of her eyes, she's trying to see what the girl was doing.

"Jaehee-unnie, would you like to go to the cafeteria with us later on?" Hyewon asked her, but the latter was not listening as she was still observing the girl.

Until Soojin tapped her arm and pointed at Hyewon, Jaehee immediately set her eyes to the one and only Jo Hyewon, "Oh? What was that? Sorry, I was spacing out."

Hyewon just giggled at the cute response of Jaehee, "It's okay, I was asking if you wanna go with me to the cafeteria?"

"Like r-right now?"

"Not right now, like later, so what do you say?" Hyewon, waiting for some answers while drinking her own milk tea, Jaehee then looked at her back, specifically looking at the girl who was just writing down some notes, she didn't know why she did that, but she looked again at Hyewon and was about to answer when the bell suddenly rang, a bell that could easily pass off like an alarm clock in the morning.

Little did they know, the girl that was sitting behind Jimin knew that Jaehee was observing her, and she did saw the interaction between her and Hyewon. She also knows that Jaehee looked at her because when the two were talking, she was just looking at Jaehee. And when Jaehee was about to turn, the girl smoothly went back to writing something in her notebook.

"Ah, I hope it's not Ms. Park for our homeroom adviser," and when Heesung said that, ms. Park got into the classroom already and heard what he said. Which made the whole class laugh.

"Mr. Lee, you are going to stay for detention," Ms. Park said, went over to her desk, and put her things at the table, "Well, good morning class, I'm Ms. Park and I will be your homeroom teacher. So surprising that everyone is present here today on our first day of class, with a total of 24 students! And I see that we have a new student here, can you please stand up and introduce yourself?" pointing at Jaehee.

Jaehee just stood up and there were cheers coming from the back, which were mostly from the guys.

"Jaehee fighting!" Jihyo said, that made Jaehee lowkey boost her confidence.

She bowed down to everyone and faced the direction where the girl is, "Hello everyone, I'm Lee Jaehee, Please be nice to me." She once again looked over the girl and she saw that she was staring at her, so she smiled at her before sitting once again.

"Alright, thank you so much, Jaehee. Now let's not be rude and it's time for everyone's introduction as well." Ms. Park said, and everyone greeted their names, Jaehee wasn't really listening, she tried but she was just lost in her own bubble. She was just waiting for the girl that was behind her to introduce herself.

The girl stood up, and Jaehee's attention immediately diverts into her, "I'm Kim Jimin, can also call me Monday. Whichever is fine. Also, I'm a junior." A simple introduction yet it made Jaehee smile.

"Well, at least I got a name," Jaehee thought to herself.

At the end of the day, it remained the same for all of the classes. Soojin became the classroom president, while Soeun became the vice president. After their class, Jaehee decided to go home.

Her house was only a fifteen-minute walk so there's no need for her driver nor someone to send her home. Besides, she likes walking to enjoy the surroundings more, when she got home, she greeted her house helper and went straight to her bedroom and changed her clothes into pajamas, she plopped down to her bed and thought about a certain person named Monday, "She seems interesting," she thought.

After a few minutes, the helper knocked on Jaehee's door to tell her that dinner is ready, she went down to the dining room only to see their house helper. Guessing that both of her parents are at work again.

~

Six weeks after she got into Weeekly High, Jihyo and Hyewon already claimed that Jaehee and Soojin are part of their little group and that she's their best friend now, Jaehee won't complain about it, because she is enjoying both companies.

Whenever they'll have their lunch, Hyewon would immediately pull Jaehee out of the classroom for them to go to the cafeteria, and they would be together whenever they are getting food.

Jungwon and his group of friends were still bothering her, and Jungwon trying to court her. But he's just not her type at all. But that doesn't mean that Jungwon is giving up easily.

Jaehee's checklist is slowly starting to get marked, but one thing is yet to be accomplished. She hasn't started a conversation with Jimin, the reasons are that she's shy or just literally doing nothing. Well, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter