≛ team

β€” π•€π•šπ•žπ•¦π•π•’π•₯𝕠𝕣 ≛ the humanoids of girlX γ€ˆ DISCONTINUED 〉
THE BIG PROJECT.
the team
the big project ceo
name : ryu yuri
also known as : ceo ryu
birth date : xx xx xxxx

not much is known about ceo ryu other than the fact that she is the person in charge. it's said that she was a key person in big hit since the beginning before transitioning to running her own subsidiary label. she usually relays everything to manager yoo and engineer kwon, who then proceeds to tell the rest of the staff. if ceo ryu comes to someone directly, that person is in trouble.
face claim : kim hieora
the girlx manager
name : yoo junggoo
also known as :Β manager yoo
date of birth :Β 10 october 1985

appointed as the only manager for the group, manager yoo was plucked right from big hit. he worked as a coordinator for bts since their debut, but the real reason he was picked was his eagerness to please. both bang sihyuk and ceo ryu thought that would the perfect quality in such a unique situation. he has a strong desire to succeed, but he is known to care strongly for his girls.
face claim : lee dong wook
the head engineer
name : kwon juho
engineer :Β engineer kwon
date of birth :Β 25 december 1994

having been a boy genius, his parents pulled him from school and provided him with private tutors. he was so gifted that he attended university overseas at m.i.t at the age of 16. once he received his masters only six years later, he was immediately scouted by bang sihyuk for the big project. being the head engineer, he was in charge of the girls' creations andΒ is now in charge of the girls' maintenance.
face claim : ahn hyo seop
the music team
from left to right.

name : ju seunggi
also known as :Β jugi
date of birth : 31 july 1995
position :Β rap lyricist and dj
short bio : though he's rather timid, he's incredibly good at his job. unlike some, he'll even allow the girls to help write their own lyrics if they wish to do so. he offers a lot of constructive criticism if any of the girls bring him their lyrics. he also does the live mixes for concerts and creates remixes for their more popular songs.

name : kang kiwoo
also known as :Β woo
date of birth : 23 november 1995
position :Β main producer
short bio : as their main producer, woo is over the overall sound of girlx and all of the subunits. he's not shy, but he doesn't speak much. he simply stays holed up in his studio, working around the clock to provide quality music for girlx. he's open to accepting anyone else's music, simply arranging it to his liking.

name : lee minju
also known as :Β minnie
date of birth : 22 march 1995
position :Β composer and co-lyricist
short bio : she's much more approachable than woo is, and people usually go through her to get to him. she's a very skilled lyricist, having worked with many other k-pop groups before being hired by the big project. she's very friendly and open to ideas, but she'll definitely let someone know if something isn't working.

name : oh jaejoon
also known as :Β jj
date of birth : 6 december 1995
position :Β co-producer and co-lyricist
short bio : jj is something of an assistant to woo and minnie, really only helping out whenever they need a hand. he isn't around as often as the others, working with other entertainment companies as well as the big project. he's a bit of hassle to them because he senses something off with girlx. he just can't quite figure it out yet.

name : Ma youngho
also known as :Β Β mahoΒ orΒ lawyer ma
date of birth : 3 november 1995
position :Β rights manager and music lawyer
short bio : a former dj and producer himself, maho then devoted himself to his schooling and became a lawyer. he was hired to make sure all the music, song titles, samples, etc. are all legally appropriate for use. he can be found in his office at the big project most days. he's very friendly and will definitely speak when he sees others, but he does put his work first.
face claims : yudabinband
the visual team
from left to right.

name : park sangcheol
also known as :Β cheol
date of birth : 12 january 1997
short bio : before being hired as a coordinator and stylist by the big project, he and his younger sister had a very popular fashion blog and youtube channel showcasing their ideas. he takes great pride in making sure the girls look their best, and he doesn't take kindly to anything ruining his fashion creations.
​​​​
name : park sarang
also known as :Β sarang
date of birth :Β 16 december 1998
short bio : much more relaxed than her older brother, sarang is simply here for a good time. she loves doing hair and makeup, and she thinks of girlx as her own personal barbie dolls that she's able to dress up and make pretty over and over again.
face claimsΒ : akdong musician
the choreographer
name : achara noi
also known as :Β aom
date of birth :Β 6 august 1994

the only choreographer the big project hired, she is responsible for making sure girlx and all subunits learn the proper choreography and dance well. she's very down to earth and has a patient personality. she doesn't mind going over moves several times to make sure the girls get it. she is a perfectionist though, and she won't allow practice to end until it looks perfect to her.
face claim : chanya mcclory