I DON'T MIND

WENDY SECRET

Somewhere in the back of my weird mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We all know Seungwan heart/love is for Joohyun. Even tho they have been dating for 7 years+ and hopefully more, Joohyun still love her dorky Seungwan. Joohyun don’t mind tho but clearly someone from the industries hate seeing them being together. Someone who like Joohyun and fear her and close to her. And now Seungwan found out that person had been spreading rumours. Wellll, maybe true or not…… Because, Seungwan DO have secret.

 

POV

Joohyun’s eyebrow raised in mild annoyance at something that had clearly been bothering her. “I’m really surprised she went that far even with her fears. It’s not like her. She’s highly loyal to those she trusts.”

Seungwan reply and sighed, “Maybe she doesn’t trust me”.

“I don’t think that’s true.” Joohyun thought aloud. “If she never trusted you, then she wouldn’t have felt that bad when she shared your secrets. The fact that she felt so bad that she asked to be punished and took it upon herself to make it worse says to me that she did trust you.”

“Hmm. You have a point. We locked eyes for a moment right after she told you… and the guilt in her eyes; it didn’t look like she was just afraid that I heard her. That means something I did… or someone else convinced her that I couldn’t be trusted. To the point that she was willing to betray my secrets rather than let me get close to you.”

“She was trying to protect me from you, Seungwan.” Joohyun explained. “Something had her very convinced that you were only interested in my body.” She glanced at her, interested in her reaction.

“Welll, I haven’t made it a secret, nor I think I do that you’re very y and beautiful!” Seungwan stated as though it were obvious. People always mis calculate for her action towards Joohyun sometimes. “But you have a lot more going for you than that! You’re intelligent, kind, genuinely care about..

—!!”

Joohyun pressed a finger to her lips to silence her. “I don’t need to be flattered; I never believed her for a second. And….” She leaned closer pulling her finger back and gently pressing her lips to Seungwan lips.

Seungwan fought off the surprise that paralyzed her and tenderly returned her lips’ pressure. She felt Joohyun hand glide up her cheek and her fingers tangling in her hair. Joohyun stepped closer pressing against her body and Seungwan hands resting on her hips. Seungwan blood seemed to boil in her veins as Joohyun swung her hips to the side and shifted her weight pressing her thigh against her. Joohyun free hand slipped around Seungwan back and firmly pressed their chests together.

Seungwan let out a quiet groan as Joohyun firm curves were held against her. Seungwan hands slid around Joohyun hips and boldly squeenze Joohyun firm, round cheeks through her skirt. Joohyun was unable to restrain a moan against her lips during their hot make out.

“Mmmmm.” Joohyun gently nipped her lower lip and stepped back from Seungwan and smirking at her lust-filled eyes. “And I never had a problem with you wanting my body.” She whispered sensually.

Seungwan struggled to recover her senses.

“I learned that all I needed to just from your reaction when I told you about Jennie’s warning.” Joohyun smiled affectionately. “Surprise, disgust, and an immediate desire to put my fears to rest. It’s enough, darling.”

Not having to explain herself to Joohyun left her warm and happy inside. Seungwan thoughts. She really trusts me. I didn’t even have to defend myself. She defended my honor from Jenny’s, and she silenced me when I tried to defend myself now. I already have her trust and her affection. How lucky am i?!

 

Joohyun returned her smile gratefully. “Still I wonder what set her off..…?”