Deleted Scenes

Free Love in Jeju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just a random scenes that was not inserted because I don't know where to put it. So, Enjoy!

 

 

-----

 

 

"Unnie, what car are we riding home after here in the museum? You sent our rented car back home, I heard you tell him after we went to Seungwan's place?", the latter asked Irene whose busy coloring her elephant.

 

"We have the car already outside", Irene answered carelessly.

 

"What?!", Seulgi unintentionally raised her voice which made Irene look at her.

 

"Why are you so surprised about it. You know I can drive, right?", Irene raised her right eyebrow.

 

"I know, but I thought. I thought. Ugh. Nevermind", Seulgi can't find the words so she just shrug it off.

 

"I can't make a move to have a sweet conversation to you with someone inside the car. Or even hold your hand or lean my head or kiss you. So I decided to have the car for only the both of us", and here's the clingy girlfriend that she is again.

 

"You are a very really really clingy girlfriend, aren't you?", Seulgi meant to tease but she saw her girlfriend pout. "Fine. I want it too, okay? I want an alone together with you", then she reached for Irene's cheek to kiss her mole beside her eye.

 

"You really know how to calm me when you messed up huh?, Irene smirked after they parted.

 

"It always work, right?", she let Irene see her crescent smile but it faded once she heard the next words.

 

"Yeah? Especially when it's because of your affairs", now its time for Irene to show her charming smile because of Seulgi's reaction.

 

"You know that's not. They're not my affairs. It's always been you since day one. I said this before and I won't get tired saying this to assure you", Seulgi sighed and suddenly feel a pair of lips that touch her cheeks.

 

"Let's go. I want to witness the sunset before we make our mini photo shoot", then she held the latter's hand and head out of the museum.

 

-----

 

 

"Stop staring, Kang Seulgi", said Irene while eyes on the road.

 

"Why?", asked Seulgi and keep staring at her.

 

"What, why?", Irene said feeling irritated but still focusing at the road.

 

"Why?", Seulgi asked again but keep being enchanted by the side view of her lover.

 

"I can't focus driving while you're staring at me like that", Irene said and she puff her cheeks to release her frustration.

 

"I can't help it okay. The view outside is beautiful. But why would I still look outside if the one i'm with inside is the prettiest scene", Seulgi said sincerely not taking her eyes off of Irene.

 

"Kang Seulgi", Irene already feel the giddiness inside her but she can't because she's driving.

 

"Can't I admire the beauty of my girlfriend?", Seulgi pout. Irene saw it in her peripheral view.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter