Free Love

Free Love in Jeju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Before you proceed I want you all to know that English is not my native language, which means expect grammatical errors and redundant words. Also, words might be typos too. I'm not the kind to proof read my work because if I do so I keep editing this and that. I still hope you will like this one shot tho. I've been working for this since Red Velvet went to seulgi.zip but because of my busy sched in my work I have no time to finish it in my notes and always forget to put it here. But yay! It's finished! Enjoy! Stay hydrated and healthy xx

 

Also, I repeat, this is PURE FICTION. THIS IS NOT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN THEIR JEJU TRIP THO IT'S MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE THIS ONE SHOT. THANK YOU.

 

 

------

The weather today in Seoul is nice which makes Irene went outside to take some photos of the clouds. This is always her serenity aside from being in her girlfriend's arms. If I may add, since Seulgi has her own apartment now, she always go in there and have an alone time with her girlfriend when there's no schedule.

 

If possible she will just live with Seulgi now but they can't just do that now, can they? But can you blame Irene for being this clingy girlfriend? She always want cuddles, okay in short she wants to be close in Seulgi's arms, always. They always looking in their future that one day, they can free their love, one day that will happen and this thought made Irene smile. Just thinking about it making her happy.

 

"Hyun", speaking of her girlfriend she's also in the balcony now. She didn't heard the opening of the door. Maybe she's into focusing how to take good snaps of the clouds. And lost in her deep thoughts.

 

"Seulgi-yah", she called her girlfriend. 

 

"Hm?", Seulgi hummed and hugged her from behind before kissing her mole which is in her right eye. This affection made Irene closed her eyes and take a deep breath to invade her nose with Seulgi's scent. She's satisfy now.

 

"I want to go in Jeju", Irene said and Seulgi chuckled knowing this voice from Irene the latter already know she's pouting.

 

"But you know the rules, right? They won't just let us in the border", another kiss came from Seulgi but now at her temple. Seulgi knows Irene likes this kind of affection.

 

"Seungwan will have a photoshoot for her album jacket tomorrow. We can go and support her, right?", this gave Irene hopes up, atleast.

 

"And then we can have our alone time together after?", Seulgi smirked.

 

"Uh huh. So that's the plan then", Irene gave her genuine smile before giving Seulgi a peck on the lips and quickly went to their bedroom to prepare the things they'll need in this Jeju trip. Irene is always present in her girlfriend's apartment though, almost her things is in there so she won't bother going to Red Velvet's dorm anymore.

 

-----

 

"Kang Seulgi. You need to choose carefully what you gonna wear in there", said Joohyun.

 

They're ready to go but Seulgi still looking for clothes that she's gonna wear and Irene is really conservative of the clothes she's wearing everytime they gonna go out on a date.

 

"It's not like someone gonna see us there, unnie. No one knows we're going to Jeju. Oh well, our members does", Seulgi shrugged.

 

"I still don't want anyone eyeing you in there", Irene pouts.

 

"Alright. Alright. You are a really jealous girlfriend huh", Seulgi said and chuckled.

 

"I am. And so?", Irene said and knitted her brows.

 

"Uh huh. Nothing. And now it gives me flashbacks about how you get jealous to Sunmi unnie before. You don't even want me to come into your room", Seulgi teased remembering those times.

 

"Hey. Past is past. And that's not my fault you two are flirting on national TV. You can't blame me", Irene said and deepen her pout.

 

"You even accused me that i'm gonna leave you for her. Geez. Joohyunnnie", Seulgi keep teasing her and stopping herself not to laugh because right now her girlfriend is so cute.

 

"Stop it", Irene said and turn her back. She doesn't want Seulgi to see how red her face right now. Everytime the latter teases her about her jealous moments she just feel embarrassed.

 

"Oh. Is my Hyunnie shy now?", Seulgi said and hug Irene from behind. A smirk draw in Irene's face.

 

"Says the one who never get jealous", Irene said still a smirk plastered on her face.

 

"I---", Seulgi can't say anything.

 

"Yeah?", Irene finally turn to Seulgi and satisfied with what she saw. A tomato face Seulgi.

 

"You know I never bat an eye to that lego man, Hyunnie", Seulgi defended.

 

"Oh. I never said anything about it, Kang Seulgi", said Irene and finally getting out of the room.

 

"You never believe me. Why is that?", Seulgi said again following Irene pulling their small luggage.

 

"Again, I never said anything", Irene feels like a winner now with that smirk on her face.

 

"Hyunnie", Seulgi whined still following Irene getting in the elevator. They're now on their way to the airport.

 

"What?", Irene innocently asked but the smirk won't leave her face.

 

"You know i've never been jealous, I never bat an eye to those men who wants you or eyeing you. I never feel insecure with anyone, seriously, just, yeah. Just this one", Seulgi already feel she's defeated. She wish she never tease Irene about this.

 

"Uh huh. And if I may add you're always at my filming site waiting for my shoot to end. Here and there. Late night walk, you say. Hmp. A fence I say", there it is the final blow. Irene knew she won in this teasing game. Seulgi is really a patient person. She's always there by her side before and after filming. She's so afraid that Irene will have a kissing scene that's why.

 

She's not the jealous type of girlfriend but a kissing scene is really out of her mind. Just thinking about it makes her cringe and will never imagine Irene kissing someone else but her. Possessive as what they call, or selfish, or overly protective, anything anyone wants to call it but she doesn't want that to happen. Ever. She will never have a peace of mind about that thing.

 

"Seriously, you never give me peace of mind about this, huh? You're so proud that finally, I feel jealousy in my blood", Seulgi said getting out in the elevator now because Irene is still infront of her and she knows the teasing is still in the air.

 

"You're the one who won't give me peace of mind, Kang Seulgi", Irene said before entering the car but the smirk is still on her face.

 

"I am what now?", Seulgi asked again following her and making herself comfortable in the car. Sometimes, she thought Irene is confusing.

 

"You never gave me peace of mind because I am always thinking of you, of us. You always occupying my mind in a good way. And if my heart loves you, my mind loves you more because you already have a place in it. And if  they say "I love you every beat of my heart" I might say that is so used becaue i'll say to you that I love you from the bottom of my hypothalamus because that's really where our emotion is and this is what I feel, Kang Seulgi", Irene said in one go but every word she mean it, the latter feels every word her girlfriend have said.

 

The smirk on her face already replaced by a sincere one looking directly into Seulgi's eyes. There's no sign of teasing in Irene's eyes which make her smile genuinely at her. This is why she never feel insecure to anyone or jealous because Irene always assure her with her love and what she feels. That's why her heart flutters everytime. She wanted to again being a science nerd now but the look in the latter's face, she can't just ruin the mood now. So her expression softens.

 

"I love you so much more, Hyunnie", she said before leaning forward and kiss Irene's forehead which the latter accepts willingly by closing her eyes and brushing her nose to Seulgi's chin after.

 

-----

 

Imagine a house, way up on a hill

 

"Wow. Hyunnie. You rented this?", Seulgi asked when they arrived in the cabin that Irene rented for them.

 

"Uh huh. You liked it?", Irene asks the latter with wide smile on her face.

 

Dog in the yard, the trees in the fields

 

"I love it. Really", Seulgi said looking into Irene's eyes. She seriously picture this same place as their future house. Future environment. Their future.

 

"I know because we really love this kind of ambiance, aren't we?", Irene hug Seulgi from behind while they're looking outside.

 

It's next to the water, it's the prettiest scene

With white picket fences, or maybe soft green

 

Irene could stare at the latter all day knowing she's always the prettiest scenery she could always look at.

 

"This is beautiful", Seulgi whispered.

 

"Yes. So so beautiful", Irene said but the truth is she's looking right into Seulgi's side profile while the latter is looking afar.

 

-----

 

"Unnie. How are you in there?", Yeri asked. Their moment was interrupted a while ago because the maknaes called them.

 

"I really hope we could come", Joy also said looking sad.

 

"Yah. It's not your fault that the both of you has a photoshoot today", Irene said.

 

"Uh huh. Our hardworking maknaes. Fighting!", Seulgi said before putting her fist up high.

 

"So did you already talked to Wendy unnie?", Joy asked.

 

"Yes. She's preparing now and we're on our way to give them some snacks", Irene said.

 

"And we should hang this call now. You can't keep calling us while you are in your way, right?", Yerim said as a matter of fact tone.

 

"Uhhhh. I really want to come", Joy whine like a kid.

 

"Yah. Sooyoung. I heard you'll be hosting Seungwan's solo debut interview, what's the face?", Irene said.

 

"I am a clingy dongsaeng unnie. Don't act like you're not a clingy girlfriend", Joy rolled her eyes but they know she's just teasing the two.

 

"We need to end the call now, grannys", Yeri said. Actually, teasing.

 

"You. I. We. What now?", Irene groaned and the three just laugh out loud.

 

"Okay. Go unnies. Wendy unnie might be hungry now. You don't want her to starve right?", Yeri said and before the three could answer the call already disconnected because she's the one who connected the call. They can't do anything about it. As always, the savage maknae.

 

"Okay. I think we should go", Irene said after a couple of minutes.

 

"Yeah. We should. As Yeri said. We don't want Seungwan-ah to starve", Seulgi chuckled.

 

"Is my outfit okay today?", Irene asked randomly.

 

As wonderful as this all means

 

"You're always pretty into my eyes but please don't wear sleeveless top, unnie", Seulgi whined.

 

"Oh. Conservative aren't we?", Irene tried to but Seulgi looks serious.

 

"No. But I know you hate cold. It might be cold there", Seulgi said sternly.

 

"But you are enough to keep me warm, Kang Seulgi", Irene said and pulled the latter out of the cabin.

 

This is beyond our means, it's just a dream

It's just a dream

 

They went to Wendy's location but it seems that the weather is not good. The wind blows hard which is not good. Also, it looks like there'll be a storm that might come.

 

The weather forecast didn't say that it will be this bad today. And the weather in Seoul is good before so they don't expect that it will be this hard for them to atleast make Wendy feel their presence.

 

"Seulgi. I'm cold", Irene said while caressing her shoulders.

 

I can't get you all that stuff

 

Seulgi removed her jacket and let Irene wore it. And to Irene's surprise she's wearing two jackets all this time.

 

"You wore two jackets?", Irene asked the obvious.

 

But I can give you all my love

 

"Yes. I know you will be cold in no time that's why I wore two jacket just incase you need one. You know I am not the one to hold things. I am that lazy", Seulgi said before rubbing her palms into Irene's shoulder to make her feel warmer.

 

And with that Irene hug Seulgi as tight as she can. Just, how can she love Seulgi more and more after ten years. How could that even possible that her love for the latter never lessen even just one bit.

 

"Kang Seulgi, I love you"

 

Free love, free love

 

-----

 

They decided to just leave the snacks for Wendy and the stuff because the weather is really that bad. So to make theirselves warmer they went into the nearest coffee shop.

 

"Unnie. Let's take a picture", Seulgi said and set the camera into front cam so they can see their faces while taking shots.

 

Are the simple things enough?

 

"Now now. Let me take pretty pictures of you, unnie", Seulgi said again while fixing Irene's hair. She always love this affection from Seulgi, everytime she take care of her. Just the simple things that the latter do for her it makes her heart beats abnormally. She's really truly madly deeply inlove with this person and she can't wait for the world to know.

 

"Unnie", Irene get back to reality when she heard Seulgi called her.

 

"Y-yeah", she stutter.

 

"I said look at here", and suddenly Irene look at the camera Seulgi was holding.

 

"How is it?", Irene asked when she heard the captured sound.

 

"Perfect", the latter replied without taking her eyes off the screen.

 

"Let me see", then Seulgi handed the phone to Irene.

 

"See. You're speechless too", Seulgi said after a while because Irene is not saying any word. She's just staring at the screen.

 

"I want to make this as poca in the next comeback", Irene said still looking at the screen.

 

"Oh. Another brag to the world that, this photo is taken by Seulgi, yes my girlfriend, an amazing g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter