Chapter 5

My Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Siyeon examined the luxurious piece of jewelry infront of her. 

 

 

“Queen Mary, signifies the luxuriousness and preciousness of a person. From this day on, I, Lee Siyeon, will say goodbye to my identity as the daughter of a criminal who was sentenced to death” Siyeon thought to herself before giving herself a reassuring smile infront of the mirror and putting on the necklace.

 

 

 

“Dad, I’ve finally found my own happiness” Siyeon said firmly infront of the mirror. No one will know about my past. Right now, I am the daughter of a Scientist who studies the South Pole. I will not allow anyone to ruin my happiness today, no matter who it is. Siyeon thought to herself.

 

 

Yoohyeon’s POV

 

 

I walked slowly before opening the door to where Siyeon is resting before the event. 

 

 

 

“Bora!” She greeted happily before turning around and frowning at me. I smiled at her. 

 

 

 

“You’re still as pretty as always” I said while looking at her up and down. 

 

 

 

“Even when you’re in shock, you look stunning” I grinned at her, she gave me a confused look.

 

 

 

“Surprised? Of course, I have to come back for my sister’s engagement party. Even more so since it’s my sister and my..” I scoffed, “ex-girlfriend” She turned her head at me.

 

 

 

“Kim Yoohyeon! You guys go out for a moment” She shouted before telling the guards behind me to go.

 

 

 

“So the word ex-girlfriend is a taboo to you now?” I smirked before sitting down on the couch opposite to her.

 

 

 

“If you’re not here to bless me, please get out” She said before pointing towards the door. I smirked.

 

 

 

“Queen Mary.. is a present that King Louis XVI gave to Queen Mary as a token of his affection” I said while approaching her.

 

 

 

“During the French Revolution, Louis XVI begged his enemy to let Queen Mary go. He was willing to give up his throne in exchange to protect the one he loved” I said while looking at her eyes and touching the necklace that’s on her neck.

 

 

 

“I can be like Louis XVI, like the Duke of Windsor, who only loved beauties more than their power. Unfortunately, you didn’t think I was good enough without my power” I gave her my sad smile. She looked at me seriously.

 

 

 

“If you think that this can influence me, then you are very wrong” She said. I scoffed. 

 

 

 

“I used to think that I could influence you. Do you remember that time I once asked you?” I said while walking behind her.

 

 

 

“What kind of person is better and richer than me? Who can make you abandon me? I never thought.. I never thought that this person will end up to be my sister” I said before facing her.

 

 

 

“She is indeed better than a vagabond like me” I said while staring at her.

 

 

 

“Bora can give me everything that I want” She said while avoiding my eyes.

 

 

 

“This blue diamond will be cleaved soon. Can your love be cleaved into parts like this diamond?” I asked her, she looked at me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter