ROSE

The Royalties One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by Rose by D.O Exo, go check it out guys. His album is masterpiece. You won't regret it. I personally like Rose so much. Its like he is singing for me lol haha. Btw let just get into the story. Hope you guys won't mind at all with my wrong grammars. This is not my first language and I'm still learning so yeah. Thank you for taking time reading my average story.

 

 

--------

 

 

 


I see you driving your car
Down to school

 

 


My heart... I clench my chest when i see you driving your fancy car enter our school .You were with you friends but i know that car belong to you. Who didn't know you tho. You are so famous in our school. And i am one of your admirer but i can only watch you from a far. I'm not that brave like other girls or boys. We are so different from each other , which is you are a quiet type of person, while i am a carefree and outgoing person.

 

So it's hard for me to get closer to you. You are so beautiful, mesmerising, stunning, enchanted, gorgeous. Every words for beautiful is yours. And the other thing that stop me from getting close to you is, you are from one of the richest family in your country. 

But what i love about you more, even you are so famous but you never look down at people like me. Who come from average family. My family only own a small cafe in the city. I secretly hope you know my family business. I hope one day i would get a chance to bring you to my family cafe and introduce you to everyone there. 

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

 

Your lips are so fine

And you're looking so cool

 

 

I can't help but to keep staring at you from here. Even my friends can do nothing about me when i see you. It's like all my senses dissappear. Why God is so unfair, he created you so perfect in my eyes even people said everyone have their own flaws but i can't see yours. It feel like time is slowing down when you step out from your car. Your exposed legs my breath away. Your milky skin make me stop breathing for a while.It make me feel like a ert watching you like this but i can't help it okay. When you look up at your friends and smile at them. My eyes went down to your y plump lips. There is cute moles that i loves about your face. 

 

My lips formed a smile too when i see you laughs at your bestfriends's words. My eyes followed you until your back disappeared behind the wall of our school. 

 

"I can't understand why can't you just approach her and asked her out". My friends always said when i did this. Yes, watching you everyday became my favorite routine. I know it sounds so creepy when some strangers did this to you but i can't help it. But asking you out would never be easy. I have to compete with your fans. And i would never do that....For now. 

 

"Its not easy Chaeng, she is so famous, like I'm not even at her rank"

 

"Tskk lame excuses miss Tzuyu. Don't forget you got your own fans too, 'CHOU TZUYU' S WIVES AND HUSBANDS 'just below Mina and her gangs you know". Welp my friends just exposed me. Yeah i kind of famous even I'm just average person. Cliché. But it's all thanks to my looks. People said I'm gorgeous and i admit that too. But i didn't know why people so obsessed with my beauty. Didn't they get bored.


I just smile at my friends, Chaeyoung and Dahyun just shake their head at me as we make it into the school building. I can't wait to see you again,Myoui Mina. 

 

 

 


-------

 


I know you've noticed me too
And if I'll be honest with you now
Maybe I'm thinking maybe

 

 

 


Me and my friends quickly dumped our belongings in our begpack. I'm super hungry. The teacher dismissed us as she walk out from the class, with her high heels sound echoes in the hall. Me, Dahyun and Chaeyoung dash out from the class and run to the cafeteria. We need to be fast or we wouldn't get any table for us. This is our routine everyday haha i would never get bored with this. 

 

We run past some students as we laughs freely, we even collide with other students but we didn't care. All we knew is fun and carefree. Some students could only shake their heads and some will yelled or cursed at us buttttt they knew we never care. Its like you shout a brick wall. That's how me and my gang. 

Suddenly i collided with someone and almost knock her down to the floor if not because of my fast hands. I was fast to caught her waist midway. 

 

When our eyes meet. Boyy, its you. My loves, my crush, my everything. I feel chills running down my spine as we both staring into each other eyes. I was drown in those brown orbs. Your long black hairs really suit your face so much. Please do something before i kiss you till you drop to your knees. 

 

"Yah Chou Tzuyu! Come on!, we gotta be fast". Thanks to Chaeyoung, not because of her loud voices, i think i will get lost in your beautiful brown eyes. We maybe will kiss too, then we would do more than-

"Ehem". Your friend that i believe her name was Nayeon faked a cough. I quickly let go of you waist and smile nervously as i mutter a sorry. My eyes still not leaving your face tho. 

 

"It's okay". You said, and you even give me a small smile which immediately make my week better,butterflies flying everywhere. A Myoui Mina just give me a damn smile yall. I felt like in a cloud nine. 

"I gotta go, bye! Sorry again!". I said one last time when i heard Chaeng voice, again. I bow at you and your friends before run away quickly so you can't see the smile on my face become more wide as i run toward Chaeyoung and Dahyun who wait for me with their teasing smile. I might start to collided with some students purposely after this. 

 

-------

 

 


The three of us really enjoyed our foods. We even joked around with each other while eating, created a loud noises. But we don't care. I will never be quiet.I think our table is the most wanted by some students who need peace. But when i see you sit at the table in front of me with your friends, two tables away, i immediately shut my mouth. I'm afraid that you might need some peace while enjoying your foods. 

Your beauty never fail to shut down my brain. Even my two best friends look at me weirdly when i suddenly keep quiet.They followed my eyes and soon found the reason of my quietness. Only you can evoke this side of me. 

 

"There she go again". Dahyun said but i just ignored them. I don't know why i can't look away from you. But then you noticed me. You look up and find my eyes on you. While me? I was stunned. I quickly look away as i put my hand on top of my head, shading my face from your stare. When i look at you again, there that smile again. I don't know what is the reason behind that smile but i hope it was me. And i will do anything to see that smile again. 

 


---------

 

 

 


If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in
I could treat you better

 

 

 


All of my life, i never wanted to be someone's lover this badly. Only you. Yes, you Myoui Mina. My small penguin. I always daydream to be your lover. But i know i can't. I am still bitter with the fact that you got a boyfriend. Yes, a boyfriend, a partner. And one thing that I'm sure you are straight as hell. You but i still love you hmm. 

That is the only fact that i always avoid thinking. I never care if you got a lover. He is not your husband yet, so i still got the chance. And the fact that i knew something will make it easy for me. I hope so. 

I know you never happy with him, not only me,almost everyone in this school knew it. I never see you smile that big when you are with him. The biggest smile i see from you is when Sana said something and it does make you show the world your gummy smile and i was blinded by that till today. I can never get over with that smile. Its printed on my mind. 

 

Your boyfriend is kind of a jerk too if you asked me. Even if he is the captain of basketball boys team,doesn't mean he can be jerk and flirting with everyone without you know it!.I am so done with his attitude, and whenever i was about to face him, my friends will stop me, they said you will hate me if i did that. Again,you . 

 

Me and my friends didn't know why in the first place you both started that relationship. I see no spark. Let me judge you freely okay my loves, i will never get tired of it until you become mine. If you ever need a new lover, i will always be here. My arms is always opened for you. I promise i can treat you better. But sadly you can never hear my thoughts. You are too good for me to reach. But everyone can have their own dream right? So yes, you are my dream Myoui Mina. 

 


----------

 

 

Steal you roses every day
I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you
So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby

 

 

 

 

After the day you noticed my existence. We always collided with each other. I don't know if fate is playing with us or you are just meant to be my future. I don't know which one is better but i preferred the second one. As everyone know, i always using my bicycle went to school. So it is easy for me to do the ugliest job, for the sake of to see you smile because of me. Its not that my parents didn't give me at least motorbike or what, in fact i got one when i ace my exam last year,but i prefer this simple way. I could enjoy fresh air every morning if you ever wonder. 


About my ugly job is,when I'm on my way to school. I will always steal rose flower from the garden, near our school. At first, i did it for fun, but for now its all for you. I almost get caught by the lady, the owner of the garden, i think. But i always successfully run away with my bicycle. I pedalling so fast while laughing. Its fun you know to do something that make your adrenaline burst out. Well I'm not an angel so i don't feel anything to steal roses for you. Bad girl Tzuyu. Very opposite from you, who is so ladylike. Mehh you boring. Kidding. 

I still remember, i get to know that you are fighting with your boyfriend after i arrived at school. Everyone keep talking about it. It was about your boyfriend cheating to an angel like you.But there is some students who bashed you, talking bad about you,i know they are his fans.It was Dahyun and Chaeyoung who tell me about it. I feel so mad at him and the students who talk about you. I even almost jump at one student who badmouth about you but luckily Chaeyoung and Dahyun was there with me. I wonder why can't he appreciate a treasure? I quickly went to your locker when i noticed that you are still not there that morning. 

So i put the rose at the small gap at the locker and quickly run away before you came. But silly me caused there is so many students there but i couldn't careless. All i could think is you. I really hope that you are okay. Me and my friends hide a bit far from the lockers hall as we wait for you to come. Well my friends join me because i kind of force them to be with me. Being the good friend they are, they agreed lol. 

 

"She's here, she's here!". Dahyun whisper yell at me as she slap my shoulder to make me wake up from my daydream. I was so sad when i see that you look so lost,you walk with your head lower down.Maybe you can't take it when some students badmouth you. I know you knew about it too. I hold in my breath when you and your friends arrived at your locker. Sana tap your shoulder, gain you attention as you look at her. She then pointed at the rose at your locker. 

You turn you gaze and then you see that rose. I wish i write something for you earlier but i forgot. I exhale and inhale again when your delicate fingers touch the rose from me. You pull it out and look down at it. I can see that your friends start teasing you. I'm glad that i am the only one who give you flower cause mostly your fans give you chocolate or letter.

 

My world seems to stop spinning when your gummy smile slowly appears when you stare at the rose in your hand.I was stunned and blushing madly. Its feel like cupid once again shot an arrow to my heart. I clench my chest and feel like i was in the cloud nine. I even dramatically fall to my back, into Chaeyoung and Dahyun. But they won't entertain me that time haha as they are still looking at you and your friends. You look everywhere,maybe trying to find the person that give you that, and that's me. 

 

We quickly hide our face behind the wall when you look at our way. I mentally squealing like crazy at the thought that you smile because of my rose. After a few seconds, we look back at you, and you still have that smile! Poor my heart. 

 

 

--------

 

 

 


They look at me
When I'm looking at you
I don't give a damn
Cause it's all I can do
Please don't go breaking my heart
Tell me you're aching for me now
Baby baby

 

 

 

"What are you three still doing here, the school's three musketeers". 

A sudden voice make us jump our from our hidden place as Chaeyoung let out a scream and trip and know what, she pull me and Dahyun along with her to the cold floor. 

 

I winch in pain as my touch the hard floor. The three of us look up and see that it was the school's Student Council,Lisa. She was one of your friends. She look at us suspiciously and glance at our target. I followed her eyes and i regret it when i see that you and your friends already watching us. You have this small smile on your face while your friends is trying so hard not to laughs at us,that still on the floor. 


I am blushing messed when you look at me and shake your head with a small smile. I don't know the reason for your smile that time. Maybe you found out the scene in front of you is funny. The school troublemakers is on the floor, being caught by the student council which is also your friend. I look back at Lisa and shake my head at her with pleading eyes when i see that familiar smirk of her. 

"This three was peeking on you guys Minari". Lisa said half yelling as she turn her gaze at you. The three of us look at each other with our eyes almost popped out.

 

"YAH! WE DIDN'T OKAY!" Chaeyoung yell defensively. Haha this tiger cub so cute. 

"YES, WE WERE CHECKING THE WALL". Me and Chaeyoung slap our forehead when we heard Dahyun said. Soon my ears caught your friends burst out laughing at us. I hide my face on my palms. Sure Dahyun, since when we have time to check the wall huh. She just ing exposed us. I peek between my fingers and see that you were laughing too. Suddenly i realise that i won't mind to looked like a fool if i can see you laughing like that everyday. Slowly a smile crept on my lips. 

 

When you and your friends walk away, of course still laughing at us,i can see that you turn your head again slightly to look at me. But i quickly turn my gaze to Lisa. Wiping my smile as i put my hands down. 

"Damn you Manoban" i mutter at her with glares but she just look at us with her innocent smile. I think you know which smile. 

"Okay guys, class will start soon, go back to your class and please check the walls in class too incase there is some crack there". Lisa said cracking a joke before she walk away, leaving us still on the floor. We were lucky because there is not so many students when that embarrassed accident happened. 

While walking to the class, i silently was hoping you won't throw away the rose that i steal for you. I hope you didn't break my heart with throwing that away. The rose is my effort in getting your attention. Let's stay like this please. I hope to see that smile and laugh again. 

 


---------

 

 

If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in
I could treat you better
Steal you roses every day
I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you
So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby

 

 

 

Days replace by month. And I'm still stealing roses for you, at least 4 days a week. Of course i can't do it everyday. I might get caught. But i think the owner of the garden already recognise me, but I'm not sure why she never report me to police yet. Did she didn't love her garden anymore huh?.Or she just grow tired with me.But i shrugged it off. Someday i will go and say sorry to her. 

And for you, i don't know if you are just pretending or you really don't know that it was me who always send you the roses every weeks. I might get frustrated with you once but i have to be patient cause i really love you. I can't give up now. I will never give up now. I hope deep inside your heart, you knew it was me. At least my name since you already see my face, so many times. 

As for your boyfriend, i wish him nothing but hell when i knew that you still with him. Please wake up baby, look at me here,waiting for you eyes and heart to meet mine. I know i put my hopes too high but i can't help it.

I don't know why but i think your boyfriend know it was me who give you all those roses. Because there is one time, when me and my friends on our way to the gym, your boyfriend and his friends walk past us. He look at me with eyes full with hatred? But his infamous smirk was there on his face. But i look back at him and smirk at him too. Two can play the games. But i think i just being paranoid because i hate your boyfriend so much. 

 

 

--------

 

 


Any flowers ain't your pain
I got so much love to give you babe
As long as you feel the same way

 

 

 


After that, i decided to just exposed myself to the whole school that i was silently courting you. I remembered your reaction when the first time i give the rose to you with my own hand. Without Chaeyoung and Dahyun of course. 

 

You were blushing when i put the rose in front of us. I was standing in front of you that time. I see from the corner of my eyes that your friends start to leave us alone when i gave you the rose. My Minari is so cute when she is blushing. That's what i thought inside my head despite i was nervous wrecked that time. My legs feel like jelly even i was smiling. To cover up my nervousness. 

"So it's you all this time?". You asked and trust me when i said i feel like I'm in heaven when i hear your soft voice. Just like how everyone talked about. I shyly rub my nape as you just stare at me. Your face didn't have any reaction but its not that serious so I'm okay, i guess?. 

"Yes, and sorry, i have the courage to give to you by my own hand just now". I reply back. With a soft tones of course. I don't want my voice make you feel uncomfortable. Finally you smile at me with your eyes glistening beautifully. 

"You do know right that i have a boyfriend Chou Tzuyu?". You asked me as you lean back on your locker. Smile still engraved on your beautiful lips. I was confused whether you mocking me or just asked to make me realise thing. 

I nod at you firmly. "Yes, but let me courting you please, i can treat you better than him" 

 

Finally i said what was on my mind. And you seems unfazed with my remarks as you stood there, still staring at my face making me blush. 

"Yes, but he is still my boyfriend no matter what you said". You said and finally start to walk, i followed you close. I won't give up. 

"I don't care about him, but just to let you know Mina, i won't give up that easily". I said as it did make you stop. You turn your gaze a bit and look at me without turning your body to face me.. 

 

"Up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter