Chapter 1

Dream Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night slowly fell over Seoul along with the stars coming out to shine brightly over the city. Jonghyun stared out of a restaurant window at them as he waited a few minutes for his blind date to leave the area.


He almost couldn't believe that Kibum had managed to convince him to try blind dating, the only thing that sounded good to his ears was the fact such a date lasted usually two hours or less. 


The smaller man had done it in the end, dressed up nicely, allowed Kibum to apply eyeliner to make his Mocha eyes bright and bigger, and went to this steak restaurant. The food was tasty and the atmosphere warm and enjoyable with Jazz in the background...the blind date itself was...a disaster...Jonghyun had no other words for it.


The guy was charming but 90% of the convo was him talking about his white Sedan and the remaining 10% was about how the chef mistook rare for medium-rare steak.


His Blind date noticed towards the end that his heart wasn't in it and left without a fuss, Jonghyun still felt bad but at least he could say he tried. The embarrassment kept him rooted to his chair for another 5 minutes until he was sure the guy wasn't near the restaurant anymore.


After paying the other half of the bill and leaving the restaurant he made his way over to a club where his friends were hanging out for the night. Kibum had told him to meet him there if the blind date didn't end with them spending the night.
 

It was kind of Kibum for hooking him up with someone after months of not dating but there was a perfectly good reason behind it that neither Kibum nor any of their other friends knew.
 

Jonghyun sighed and walked into the nightclub after showing the bouncer his ID. It didn't take him long to find his friends, a few of them dancing but Minho and Kibum were sitting in a corner, talking and having a good time. ''Hey guys.'' He said sheepishly when equal expressions of surprise appeared on their faces at the sight of him. 
 

''Oh hey, Jjong.'' Kibum greeted, the tone of voice indicating that he hadn't expected to see him back so soon. ''...Let me guess, you being here means the date was a flop?''


Jonghyun nodded, ''Yes I'm afraid it was.'' 


''Want to talk about it?''


The smaller man shrugged and grabbed a menu to scan the drinks, he could use alcohol in his system. ''There isn't much to tell, I guess his car was the highlight of the night.'' He beckoned a waitress over with his hand, ''A glass of whiskey please.'' She nodded and scribbled it down before walking to the bar.


Exasperated, Kibum threw his hands in the air. ''I should have known he would do that, that dude rather dates his car.'' 


Minho and Jonghyun chuckled but in all honesty, the smaller man didn't mind that the date wasn't successful. ''It's alright, as long as he's happy.'' He smiled and nudged Kibum in the shoulder, ''Hey how come you're not drunk off your ? It looks like Donghae and Eunhyuk found the bar.'' 

 

Kibum held up the keys, ''As you see I'm the driver for tonight unless you like to sacrifice yourself for the greater good?'' Jonghyun fake gagged, ''No thanks, being proper for that date took a lot out of me, I see wine, cocktails, and whiskey in my future.'' 


''Figures.'' Kibum groaned and gestured to Donghae and Eunhyuk laughing loudly at the bar, ''Knock yourself out.'' Jonghyun's expression brightened and he quickly hugged his best friend before rushing off, delighted to finally enjoy his time after two hours of dull conversation. 


A few hours later, Minho, Jonghyun, and a few of their friends all came tumbling out of the car, drunk and full of laughter, Kibum was the only one still sober after such a crazy party, he regretted being the driver of the night when he saw the mess his friends were in.

He helped Jonghyun up a bit as he struggled on shaky legs and dragged him to the front door. ‘’Remind me again why I couldn’t drop all your asses off at a hotel and have the apartment for myself?’’ Kibum grunted as he yanked Jonghyun up and propped him against the wall next to the door. 
 

Minho snorted ‘’Oh please, you would miss us in a heartbeat.’’ He climbed to his feet and swung an arm around Taeyeon. She was slightly tipsy but still giggling like a loon beneath her breath after his remark. Kibum rolled his eyes and felt his pockets for the house keys just to come up empty, ‘’For sakes, who has the house keys?’’


‘’J-Jonghyun I b-believe.’’ Donghae lay on the ground as he tried to gather all his powers to stand on two legs, which seemed difficult. Kibum looked down at the smaller man, who was resting against the wall as if it was in his comfy bed already, his cheeks were flushed and his brunette hair was in disarray.


Gentle, he tapped Jonghyun’s cheek and got him to open his eyes with a whine and all. ‘’Whadda you want? I wanna s-sleep.’’ He swatted at Kibum’s hands, missing it by a mile and almost launching himself to the ground if it wasn’t for arms wrapping around his middle.


‘’Watch out babe.’’ Kibum held him up, smirking slightly at the clumsiness of the smaller man.


Minho burst out laughing and slapped his knee, ‘’He’s so drunk!’’ Eunhyuk cackled in the background and Kibum gave them, more so Minho a dry look, ‘’Thank you mister obvious, care to share more with the class?’’


His reply was a pout and Kibum sighed, wondering why he was stuck with these idiots.


Returning his attention to Jonghyun gave him notice that the scene had brought progress to Jonghyun’s state of mind as he was focusing hard on the door, one hand moving lazily in his pocket before he dramatically yanked the key out and held it up for Kibum triumphantly. 


‘’Good job, give it here,’’ Kibum said as he reached over but Jonghyun shook his head, giving him a blinding smile, ‘’L-let me do it.’’ sticking his tongue out to the side, he smashed the key into the wood.


‘’Seriously?’’ The feline man muttered under his breath, after several attempts Jonghyun cursed and kicked the door then turned his head to him with large puppy eyes, ‘’Kibummie the door is a meanie!’’ 


‘’Let me punish the door then Jjongie,’’ Kibum said as sweetly as possible. When he finally had the keys, it was heavenly to open the door, it meant he could kick everyone into the safety of the apartment and leave them to their faith while he had his beauty sleep.


He grabbed Jonghyun around the waist and dragged him into the hall, ‘’Come on guys, get up and get in!’’ He yelled over his shoulder, seeing Minho, Taeyeon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and a few of their other friends stumble over.


Pushing Jonghyun to a chair in the hall, Kibum helped him to toe-off his shoes before dumping him on the living-room sofa and stretched his own aching back, ‘’I should have picked Taeyeon to carry around, you’re heavy as hell with all those muscle messes.’’


Jonghyun giggled, ‘’You l-like my muscles B-bummie.’’ He hiccuped.


‘’Not when you’re drunk,’’ Kibum responded as he turned his head to the other drunkards noisily coming into the living room and crashing on a sofa, chair, and even the ground. ‘’Alright, guys! I’m leaving for bed.’’ He raised his voice over the scabbling between Minho and Donghae and the loud giggles of the girls.


One of the girls had been eyeing Jonghyun up for a while, ever since he strutted into the club with his perfect smile, bright eyes, luscious hair, and decent muscles. Now that she had been invited to their home, she thought it was her chance to get Jonghyun alone for a romantic night in the bedroom as her lust for him kept growing. 


''Hi there.'' She approached him and sat down on the sofa next to him while her eyes couldn't stop roaming over his perfect body, the veins which were visible in his arms, and how the sweat made the exposed parts of his body shine.

''My name is Ara and you are Jonghyun isn't it?'' She placed a hand on his bare upper arm as he was only wearing a sleeveless shirt. ''Yes, nice to meet you, Ara.'' Jonghyun hiccuped and sat up from his slumped position. 


Laughing lightly at the cute hiccup, Ara ran her long fingers over his biceps and her lips. 


''You know, this shirt looks very good on you, it brings out these perfect muscles you have.'' She batted her eyelashes at him and Jonghyun swallowed when he noticed what she was trying to do especially when she leaned in and hot breath whooshed over his ear making him shiver, from lust or uneasiness Jonghyun didn't know yet.


''I actually want to rip it off to see how you look without a shirt, I bet it's way more delicious.'' 


Jonghyun groaned, there was one person who could say that to him and that person wasn't here...that person had stolen his heart


His dream guy.


A small loving smile curved his lips up at the thought of him, that alone had his heart fluttering 


''I'm sorry.'' Jonghyun smiled charmingly at her, ''But I'm taken.'' He lied although he didn't feel like he was lying, it didn't matter, she didn't need to know that. ''O-oh.'' She stammered while blushing in embarrassment and stood up with a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter