Chapter 7

Only If You Knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: STILL IN FLASHBACK & JOOHYUN POV HEHE

__________________________________________________

“Hey unnie!”

I turned my head around to find the owner of that familiar voice and my lips immediately curved into a smile when I saw a sight of Joy cutely running towards me like a little kid she is.

Right, it's been almost four months since our first encounter and despite of our difference in everything, we both somehow manage to understand each other and surprisingly become a very good friend now.

Although Joy is really annoying and she have that sassy badass attitude which sometimes made me wonder why did I even have friend like her, still I'm so thankful to have someone like her in my life. Like- she have many other friends who's probably in the same age, major or class to hangout with, but yet she still choose to wasting half of her time waiting for my class to end everyday just so that we can have a lunch together. Where else can I find a friend like her? none. She's literally the only one.

“Where were you going?”

“I'm going to library. Why?” I said as she she looked at me in disbelief.

“Library? wow, I never knew you're the bookworm type?”

I chuckled. Of course she will be weirded out, after four months I'm here, can tell this is my first time thinking on going to school library actually. Not that I'm a lazy person or hates studying but I just don't have any reason to go there. I'm more comfortable study in my room alone or classroom where there is no one.

“Have a quiz next week and need to study stuff. My roommate inviting her boyfriend to come over at our room so yeah, library is it.” I shrugged as if the thought of my roommate asking me to go somewhere else for a few hours since her boyfriend will come later didn't make me disgust.

I just hope they'll not do that on my bed.

“Seriously that girl,” Joy looks annoyed. “Isn't wrong to bring a male species to girl's dorm? tsk, who does she think she are. Just see I'll use this to blackmailing her later.”

I only shook my head as I continue walking followed by Joy on my side, “And you, what are you doing here in school at this hour?”

“I just finish my practice and accidentally saw you earlier so since I have nothing to do right now, why not I'm accompanying you to study unnie?”

Weird, I think. This isn't Joy I know. She never show any interested about my studies before as she said she don't want to look like a nerd student and those numbers making her stressed.

“But after that, let's go eat unnie. Your treat,” Joy winks.

Now, this is the real Joy I know. The-always-hungry-girl.

“Whatever you say, as long as you're not disturbing me, I'm fine.”

***

“Joy! stop disturbing me! I can't focus!!”

Damn it Park Sooyoung. I swore I'd really regret letting her accompanying me today.

“Unnie~ can you be more faster? this horrible place is too boring, I might die!” Joy dramatically put her face and arm on the table.

Yes, I really shouldn't let her step her foot in library again. I mentally make a note.

“Joy, I never heard people die because they're too bored. And you're the one who offers to accompany me, remember? why are you grumbles now?”

“But unnie.. it's been thirty-four minutes already. Just how long you're going to read that again, I'm so hungry right now unnie I'm hungry~”

I shook my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter