Chapter 1

Family

 

           "Good morning umma "......."Ohh Good morning honey  did you sleep well?"".

"Not really,  I had this bad pain at my teeth.. I couldn't sleep at all ...yoochun will take me to the dentist today...,"

"That Good ...I remember changmin came to sleep at my bedroom when his teeth were paining....hot water and salt help him pass the night... is yoochun awake already ?"

"Yah he is taking a shower ..I couldn't stay longer, so I wake him early...yunho hyung and appa are coming home today"

"Yah ... i have talk to kangin last night.. he say they will be here late though....the Meeting tto longer than expecting "

"Oh..by the way umma ...have you talk to yunho hyung about the proposal?"

"No .not yet I am waiting for him to arrive first ..I want to talk to him face to face ..you know him ...he will search for any excuses so that he won't get married....but not anymore....I really love that boy and I will be happy if he became my son in law ....

"Yah he is so beautiful and very well manner...I really like him for Yunho hyung ..but we can't force him in anything .....God My teeth hurt Junsu laugh while holding his cheek......

"Yoochun get out of that room i am dying "....Leeteuk laugh at his son in law ......

"Quite Honey ....how can you scream if your teeth hurt you should be quite ....Good morning umma .."...yoochun kiss his mom ......

"Let go get that teeth removed "........."No ...are you crazy ...I just want it filled or just medicine I am not removing my teeth ".....

Leeteuk lugh and shake his head ...      "Don't worry they won't remove it .....stop teasing your wife yoochun....now go let me wake my princess....

.....................

''Changmin wake up , Seriously look at your room what is all  this mess , can't you put your dirty clothes at one place, YAH CHANGMIN''................''What what what who died?'' Changmin sit on his bed so fast when he got slap on his '' ............................'' Your killing me slowly, changmin look at your room , all your dirty clothes are on the floor'' Leeteuk shout at his son while picking the clothes up ....................

Chaangmin look down and went back to sleep'' i was tired , and mom it saturday there is no class please let me sleep more'' Leeteuk put the clothes in a bucket and went to stand near Changmin bed.........'' Seriously Changmin if you don't get from that bed any tine soon i will be mad'' .............Changmin throw his legs around kicking the bedsheet that covering him down ........................'' Mom ... it still early '' Changmin pout looking at his mother

'' Don't give me that look i am not your father........ and get out from that bed i need this room cleaning in an hour '' Leeteuk smile went out of his youngest room hearing him complaing ..............

'' Mom , can't Lee aunty do it .... she always clean my room '' Changmin follow his mother down to the kitchen....................'' No , She is inside Yunho Room cleaning , your Father and Brother will arrive today and i want his room cleaned, somplease don't argue with me and go clean your room ''..............Changmin pout stamping his feet while going back to his room...'' AND CHANGE THAT BEDSHEET'' Leeteuk shout at him............'' NOOOOO'' Leeteuk shake his head and countinue making food for his family.

Jung Leeteuk married to the richest man JUNG KANGIN in Korea holding 5th position as the richest man in world with the Jungs Malls and Resort around the world and His Elder Son as the C.E.O . JUNG YUNGO

 

 

leeteuk, kangin and sj

Leeteuk was married through arranged marriage but they  came to be known as the Sweetest Couple ...He came from rich family but not that rich ..... and now he is amother of 2 Alpha Boys and 1 Spoiled and Beautiful Omega.....

.................''Madam Jung i have finished , i ahve changed the curtains and bedsheet, windows are cleaned  '' Lee aunty interupt his thought..............'' Thank you Chae yoon , i don't know how i would have survive without you..............can you please check the soup i am going to check on changmin, that boy will give me headache .

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''