problems with hangovers

Spaces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song recommendation for this chap: The fight is over  & All too well

 

 

Jennie and Jisso are on the balcony from the second floor of the circle having discussions with the owners of certain stores. From time to time the senior will look down from the balcony towards the dance floor to check on her friends, especially her roommate who seems to be really drunk at the moment. Jennie smiled at the sight seeing the girl who she knows is still trying to cope up with everything regarding her huge school and new friends, but is now having the time of her life with good people.

 

“Look at Irene, she’s about to tear Seungwan to pieces. Poor kid.” Jennie said as she observed the whole place and saw Irene hiding behind the pillar of the balcony just before her eyes.

 

“So you don’t have any plans of cleaning up the air with Irene anymore, Jen?” Jisoo stands beside her on the balcony giving her a glass of champagne. Jennie then just replied with a smirk.

 

“Aren’t you the one who influenced her, you know she was literally like the perfect nerdy daughter when I first saw her.”

 

“So you’re telling me that I’m a bad influence Soo huh? Is that what you’re saying?” Jennie nudged her friend who only replied with a shrug and chuckle.

 

“Oh, come on. Ask her yourself, and she’ll tell you how much I protected her from those people.” Jennie added.

 

“So you really don’t wanna ask her anymore and talk about what happened then? I mean you don’t snatch each other’s hair or say harsh words to each other and slap faces, you ladies are a different breed. You two just suddenly shut each other off even without a couple of words.”

 

“I saw her ing my ex in our room, Soo. Irene was my best friend but still, I ended up with nothing, no explanation, no apologies, neither from both of them. The trash left the country without a word, and my bestfriend flew out of my life leaving me nothing but pain and trust issues. Believe it or not Soo, I’m not longing for closure anymore, I just adapted to that pain.” It’s very rare for the girl to open up when it’s about her ex and her best friend and upon hearing those confessions Jissoo can’t help but give her friend a hug.

 

“What a brave soul. Jen just remember, we’re always here to support you. I am always here to listen, just take care of your heart okay?” Jisoo seriously said, looking at her friend.

 

“My heart? What? You’re kidding right!” Jennie defended herself while sending the other a cold stare.

 

“I’m just saying, you’re having too much fun protecting the kid. I know your type Kim Jennie and Seungwan may not say it directly but we all can sense. She already has someone as of the moment.”

 

“She’s just too precious not to babysit, but okay I’m going to listen to you this time. Not too much, just enough right? Got it.” Jennie said as she raised her glass before drinking the remaining, in one shot. Not too much Jen just enough

 

Minutes after, Jennie and her childhood friend are still having business talks with the store owners. But when she looked at the opposite side she noticed Irene running down the stairs with a frown and worry planted on her face. And just then Jennie also noticed that her roommate is not with the squad anymore, so she immediately excused herself and ran fast down following Irene. WIth her phase almost the same as the woman, there she saw her roommate that she promised to look out for the night, holding a bottle tightly and a closed fist on the other hand. Oh , Seungwan, I lost you.

When she’s almost near her roommate she noticed Irene, so she immediately held her hand catching her attention.

 

“Where are you going Bae?”

 

Irene was so stunned that she was stuttering to say proper words.

 

“I- I’m just.” Irene said, who can’t seem to focus which way to look, either at Seungwan or the lady stopping her from moving.

 

“I got her already, you can go now.” Jennie was expecting that Irene would just go without a question, but she saw her eyes and the sudden change of emotion from it. Her eyes show longing and anger.

 

“Just for tonight Jennie, let me please.” After hearing those words from the woman with whom she had barely spoken to, she let go of her hand and watched as she walked to Seungwan without saying anything. Jennie, without any emotion, turned her back with a heavy heart.

 

_______________

 

 

    

 

Seungwan's head is in its worst condition, what's happening to her is worse than what she had on her first night in the dorm and had Jennie cleaning up her mess. parched, and she can't even open her eyes from the lights coming out of the curtains. Jennie unnie forgot to close the curtains again, i told her I hate morning sun lights.

 

This might be the hangover and how alcohol still lingers in her system, but her bolster feels a little bit different. Her bolster, it's cold and boney, and smells like... vanilla, my bolster smells like Her.

 

Without a second thought, Seungwan immediately opened her eyes wide.

 

And there she is, the woman she's been looking for, the woman that keeps on running away from her is finally in front of her, in fact, she's on the same bed, and she's already awake looking directly in Seungwan’s eyes. The younger one can't help but be stunned while holding the woman. Joohyun? Are you real? This is a good dream

 

"Uhm, seungwan you're crushing me. " The woman grunts between Seungwan’s arms.

 

Upon hearing her voice, Seungwan immediately lets go of the woman and jumps out of the bed.

"J-joohyun, why are you here? W-why are you hugging me? "

 

"Technically, you're the one hugging me, and won't let go of me since last night. And this is my room because yours is far from the circle than mine. "

 

"Wh-why are we together? Did something happen?” Seungwan asked, and nervousness was shown in her pale face as she sat carelessly on Joohyun’s bedroom floor, while rubbing her face in an attempt to absorb it all.

 

“Okay chill your please, let me get you water.” Irene said standing up from her bed and went straight to her kitchen with Seungwan just watching her every move.

 

"You were really drunk last night, and you almost got into an argument. I just had to put you out. There's nothing special about that."

 

"Ugh, my head hurts-" Seungwan attempted to recall what had happened the night before, but it just made her headache worse.

 

"Here, take the meds. Stand up from the floor and sit here.” Irene pointed at the chair from her bar counter and the younger just followed like she always does, still clueless about everything.

 

“I guess thank you for dragging me here? I thought you hated my existence, Miss Irene.” Irene ignored the younger’s sassy remarks and decided to move the topic.

 

“It’s been so long since I woke up with somebody in my bed.” Irene didn't know why, but it just came out of so suddenly that she was stunned by her own statement.

 

“You’re lying.” Seungwan murmured, lowering her head which caused the elder to shake her head in despair.

 

“I guess you heard the news? That I’ve been sleeping with any living thing that comes to me?”

 

“Uhm kind of.” Seungwan removed her eyes from Irene, before answering her question.

 

“And you believe that huh”

 

“Well there’s nothing wrong with that, as long as it's consensual right?” Seungwan said, still trying to read the older’s mind on this matter.

 

“So it’s okay for you If I sleep with so many people?” Irene inquired, her voice tinged with displeasure and dismay.

 

 

“I don’t judge Irene. Especially you, I will never do that to you.”

 

“So if I do bad things it's st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter