Athazagoraphobia

Athazagoraphobia | Siblings AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunmi's POV: 

The sunlight hits my eyes from behind the curtains, burning my eyes. 

I squnited my eyes open and felt someone or something tigthen my waist. I looked down and saw my little brother, Hyunjin. I smiled and laied there next to him. Hyunjin has a phobia called athazagoraphobia, which means that he has a fear of beginning forgotten to someone you're close to, which is...me.

I lightly yawned and closed my eyes, only to shot them back open. I groaned and started lowly grumbling random words, I grabbed my phone and took off the charger that has been on it since last night. I looked at my lockscreen and saw a message from my boss.  

"Meeting will start early in the morning. Wake up and get ready." 

Sighing, I carefully took Hyunjin's grip from my waist away, I slowly got off of the bed and tried to not make any sounds to wake him up.
I sighed once I finally got off of the bed, I then went to get ready for work. 

"Good morning Hyunmi!" 

I looked to my left and saw my friend running towards me, I smiled, "Morning~" I responded. "Got the message from boss?" Hannah questioned, I nodded, "Yep...I hope it's not something stupid again like last time.." I sighed as we walked towards the meeting room. Hannah laughed, "Yeah! I hope so too. But..last time I was happy~ I got to see Dongju~" Hannah sighed dreamily. 

Laughing, I rolled my eyes playfully. 

Hannah opened the door as we walked in giggling and sat on our seats next to each other. "Morning girls!" Max yelled, coming inside, "Morning," Me and Hannah responded, "Hmm, didn't expect you to come Hyunmi," Max laughed, I rolled my eyes. 

"Haha, funny..." I rolled my eyes at him. 

More of our co-workers came in, and then our boss and the CEO came in as we all bowed and started the meeting. 

It has been an hour, I'm starting to get annoyed of my co-workers asking questions. 

"UGH! Just hurry up and end this meeting already!" I thought angrily. "Hyunmi?" The CEO called my name, I flinched. "Uhm..yes?" I responded, "Do you have any questions?" He asked, "Oh, no," I shook my head. He nodded and continued answering the questions. I sighed quietly and put my chin on my palm. "I hope Hyunjin hasn't woken up yet...although it has been an hour.." I thought worriedly. 

 

Hyunjin's POV: 

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I didn't feel anybody by my side were my noona was. I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone in her room. I panicked. I stated to breath heavily, "It's okay Hyunjin...maybe she's just downstairs..yeah.." I thought. Quickly I went downstairs, not seeing Hyunmi noona in the living room. 

Running towards the kitchen, I searched for Hyunmi noona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter