The New Fan Girl and The New Tease

A Tease for A Tease
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I… I’m in love with Hyunnie, Wan…” Seulgi repeated with her voice cracking in helpless admittance. She looked at Seungwan with eyes pleading for help because she doesn’t know what to do anymore.

“Oh my god Seul…” Seungwan went towards the now teary Seulgi and enveloped her inside her warm and comforting hug. She let the taller girl rest her head on her shoulders as she caressed it gently, feeling her tears wetting her shoulder.

“I’m in love with Hyunnie, Wan…” Seulgi said in a sob as she held unto Seungwan as if she’s the only log that can save her as she was being helplessly dragged in a raging river of her unstoppable emotions.

Seulgi cried. Hard. This time was different with Sooyoung’s knowledge of the fact. Even though their maknae knew, they didn’t spoke of it directly, they just shared a silent understanding of what they know and what they had to keep. This time with Seungwan though, her feelings were materialized with her own words, as if there’s no turning back anymore. She now had to finally admit it not only to Seungwan, but to herself.

“Hush now, Seul... Everything’s going to be fine…” Seungwan said reassuringly with a gentle smile on her face as she continued to pat Seulgi’s head gently. “It’s better like this Seul. At least now I know you’re not a girl.” She joked to try to lighten the mood.

Seulgi broke their embrace and sniffed as she looked at Seungwan confusedly. “Wait, girl what?”

Seungwan chuckled sheepishly. “Well, at first I thought that you were both flirting with Sooyoungie and and Joohyun-unnie.”

“What?!” Seulgi exclaimed in disbelief.

“I’m sorry Seul. You just had that flirty vibes on girls you know? You’re like an ultimate girl crush in my hometown so... And you and Sooyoungie suddenly became close in one night!” Seungwan explained.

Seulgi cleared , not wanting to spill Sooyoung’s beans to Seungwan. “Well, we just had—”

“It’s fine I know already.” Seungwan shrugged.

“Wha—”

“Sooyoungie knew about this, didn’t she? That’s why she was pranking you nonstop. If you think about it, those kinds of pranks will really work if you liked Joohyun-unnie, so it makes sense now.” Seungwan added then smirked. “That’s why you were so distracted during the volleyball match. Seul, you’re such a !”

“YAH WAN!” Seulgi smacked Seungwan’s arms, the latter just laughing out loud at the former’s flustered and red face.

Seungwan wrapped her arm around Seulgi’s shoulder. “So, what do you plan on doing about this?”

“Plan? Nothing.” Seulgi shrugged.

“What? So, you’re not even planning to confess to Joohyun-unnie?” Seungwan asked in disbelief.

“What?! No! Of course not! Why would I do that?? I don’t want to lose my friendship with Hyunnie, you know!” Seulgi exclaimed.

“Then you’re just going to keep on this act of yours and be hurt like this, both physically and emotionally, while you watch in sidelines?” Seungwan asked in a matter-of-fact tone, hoping to lay the facts that will happen to Seulgi with her resolve.

“Of course Wan. Hyunnie… she’s not like me.” Seulgi paused. “And wait, are you okay with this? I mean, we’re both girls?”

“So?” Seungwan huffed. “I’m from Canada Seul. You love who you love, there’s nothing wrong with that.”

Seulgi smiled, touched at Seungwan’s words of encouragement.

“And you know, you don’t know that.” Seungwan continued.

“Don’t know what?”

“If Joohyun-unnie is really straight.”

Seulgi’s face went in shock, as if she was just offended. “Of course I know Wan! I’m her best friend.”

“Yeah right. If what you’re saying is true, then unnie should also know of your feelings for her by now. You’re best friend and all after all, right?” Seungwan smirked in sarcasm.

“Yah Wan!” Seulgi smacked Seungwan’s arm.

Seungwan giggled. “So this is your weakest point Seul. You’re vulnerable in this.”

“Whatever Wan. Just… don’t tell Hyunnie please?” Seulgi said with a sad smile on her face and pleading eyes.

“Of course.” Seungwan paused and held Seulgi by her shoulders. “I’m sorry Seul, for pressuring you out of it. But I watched you get hurt and bothered like you’re bottling up something you’re sure you can’t share to anybody. But, I am here, Sooyoungie’s here for you too. You don’t have to carry it all by yourself, okay? And I’m just going to be here quietly supporting you. I got your back, okay?”

Seulgi pouted as she tried to stop more tears from coming out. “Okay Wan, thanks.” Then they shared another tight hug.

Seungwan broke their embrace after a while. “So, time to head back. But first things first, you got to get that checked up Seul. And wipe that snort of yours, lover girl.”

“Yah Wan!” Seulgi screamed, thinking that with this, WenJoy can easily and she won’t be able to fight back that easily.

+++

“You found them, unnie?” Sooyoung asked as Joohyun entered their clubroom. When their leader shook her head, she just sighed. Just where are those two went off to? She can’t help but to worry since she knew Seungwan was being persistent on knowing what’s going on with Seulgi.

Sooyoung looked at Joohyun who was now preparing something by their room’s mini kitchen. She sighed again then just continued on her reading.

“Here,”

Sooyoung looked up from her reading and saw a tall glass of watermelon shake being offered to her by their leader. “What’s this for, unnie?”

Joohyun just shrugged. “Just felt like making you your favorite drink. For your efforts.”

“Efforts?”

Joohyun paused a bit. “For writing and singing a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter