Two

I live so I love

WGASr5AC_o.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

8X1aEiCi_o.jpeg

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

“Look at this one,” Yoongi says, holding his phone out to Namjoon.

Can’t believe this guy is undiscovered, what a ing beat.

Once they’d discovered the radio station’s website, it was over for Namjoon. Comment after comment on his music, from all these people in a country he’d never even been to.

Australia, of all places. People following him without even speaking his language, listening to his music even though the lyrics won’t make sense. Namjoon can’t quite wrap his head around it.

Catch me blasting this with the boys, this guy is legit.

Too bad he’s not in aus, reckon this would kick off at a gig.

that riff will be in your head for dayzzzzz

It's vibes only from this dude. This one gets into gear and doesn't quit.

Effortless in vibe and flow and delivery to match. RM is one to keep an eye on for sure.

He’d browsed through some of the other artists on the website – he barely makes a scratch compared to the listeners that some of the other artists are drawing, but it’s already having a huge impact. The interactions alone are causing him to gather followers at home even –  the sudden rise in followers is having its own effects on his music career in Seoul.

Namjoon knows this for sure when his phone buzzes, drawing him away from reading reviews and comments from people he’ll likely never meet who seem to have a lot to say about him and his music.

 

 

 

“What the ,” Namjoon mutters when he sees the notification. Yoongi gives him a funny look.

 

 

“What the ,” he repeats, with feeling. Yoongi shuffles across the sofa to peer over Namjoon’s shoulder.

 

 

“You have to do it,” Yoongi says immediately. Namjoon feels like his bones have frozen in place, like he’s got no muscle left. He’s not familiar with CL, but the name and face ring a bell – he thinks he might remember seeing her at some music event with Yoongi, but he can’t be sure. Still, the numbers don’t lie – she has the followers, and she’s inviting him to a nearly sold out event to perform his own songs.

It’s kind of a dream come true, but now that it’s here, Namjoon can’t bring himself to move.

“You’ve seen the messages, you gotta respond,” a voice points out from behind him – Jimin. He must’ve been listening from the kitchen.

Jimin’s right, like usual. Having him around the house has been a blessing of sorts – Yoongi and Namjoon are too similar, they feed off each other’s energy. Jimin’s a breath of fresh air, logical and energetic and all the things that Namjoon and Yoongi usually aren’t when they’re together.

Plus, he makes really good food. Namjoon’s never eaten so well in his life.

But ultimately, Jimin is right, and Namjoon makes his decision. Takes a deep breath, types out his answer.