Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

To say Sana was scared of Momo was an understatement. Not because she was beautiful, that actually made Sana excited about their arrangement. But because her father had often intimidated her father with his greed and lust for power, so many times offering to buy the family business and then threatening to hire outsiders to steal it away. 


 

So when Sana received the news yesterday that she would be wed to the Hirai’s eldest heir, she was in shock, a deep pit growing in her stomach. 

 

Would Momo be as cold and rude as her father? Was this a game her own father had fallen for in hopes of creating a better legacy for the family? 

 

Sana waited behind the great large doors of the elegant chapel the Hirai’s had rented for the sudden occasion. They had wanted to move in silence and take care of the obligatory ceremony quickly. The paperwork had been filed at the business meeting the day prior when the arrangement had been negotiated. But there was still the sense of tradition in having a proper wedding. 

 

The door opened and at the end of the aisle in a chic black wedding dress stood her bride-to-be. Sporting a beautiful princess cut bangs that brushed the end of her sharp jaw, Sana could take her eyes off the gorgeous young woman waiting for her. 

 

She could help but stare, making Momo smirk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter