Chapter 1

My Treasure

"Eunji-ah, are you really, okay? Y/N hold her sister's hand tight, as they were about to arrive at the stadium.

"I'm super fine, Eonni! This might be the only chance I can see them in person!" the little girl cheered, trying to be fine but deep down she was exhausted. 

Eunji is y/n only family left. Their parents were dead because of an airplane accident. It happened when y/n was 12 years old and Eunji was 2 years old. And now, Y/N is 18 years old and Eunji is 8 years old. 

Eunji has brain cancer stage 4. It breaks Y/N heart when the doctor said that Eunji will only have months to live. That's why she's willing to do anything to make her only sister happy. She worked her off to pay the bills and to stay strong for her little sister. 

One of the things that could make her sister happy is Treasure. Treasure's songs never failed to bring smile to Eunji's face. No matter how painful she felt at those times, she felt like everything's going to be okay whenever she watched or listened to their songs. 

And few months ago, Y/N succeed to bought two VIP tickets for them and also doctor's permission to let Eunji watch their concert. 

Y/N felt like there's something more she could do. So she emailed YG entertainment and told eunji's story. A week after the email was sent, she got a reply and she was about to give Eunji another surprise.

"Eunji-ah, do you really want to see them? In person?" Y/N asked her. Looking straight to her little sister's eyes. 

"Of course, Eonni! I will finally be able to rest in peace if I had a chance to see them in real life!" Eunji smiled, she already now her bitter conditions. So nothing to hide anymore. 

"Eunji-yah... If only we can switch place, I would... I'm so sorry..." Y/N hugged her sister as she couldn't hold her tears away. 

"Eonni... it's okay. There's nothing we can do except to accept it. No more crying please... besides it will be my happiest day! Finally I can see treasure! In person!" Eunji tried to calm her sister down

"Okay. I love you my little sunshine" she patted her sister's head that was covered with a beanie.

"Ew, stop the cheesiness please" Eunji pretended to vomit.

"aish" Y/N shook her head. How can a cheerful kid like Eunji has to faced so many obstacles in her life. She did not deserve this cruel life.

--

"Eonni... Where are we going? The queue is right there!" Eunji asked her sister who pushed her wheelchair in a wrong direction.

"well you said you want to meet them in person.. so.." Eunji said as they were approaching another entrance that are guarded by few scary guards.

"what?.. I don't understand..." Eunji confused

"You'll be in a minute" Y/N smiled

In front of the entrance, Y/N spotted a man who looks like in his middle 30's.

"Annyeonghaseyo, are you Y/N? I'm Hyeseong, we spoke on the phone this morning." he approached them

"Ne.. annyeonghaseyo I'm Y/N , and this is Eunji" She bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eunji-yang. Are you ready to meet the members?" He smiled at Eunji, as giving Y/N the two passes.

"What?... OH MY GOD! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT- OMO EONNI?!" Eunji was trying to process all of this

"Yes, little sunshine. We're going to meet the members... in person. Just like what you've dreamed of" Y/N tried to hold her tears. So happy to see her little sister excitement. 

"omo... I can't ... no, no! I can! But... aaaa my heart is beating so fast right now! I'm shaking! I'm sorry Hyeseong oppa, I'll be chill in a minute, I promise!" Eunji tried to calm herself down.

Hyeseong laughed, he really understood Eunji's excitement. "It's okay, Eunji-yang. If I were you I'd be excited also"

As hyeseong lead us to the entrance, the scary guards immediately opened the door and smiled at us. Okay they're not so scary now. Y/N bowed at them as Hyeseong continued to lead them to a room.

"Wait here for a bit okay, they were about to finished their hair and makeup. Oh and feel free to eat and drink the foods and beverages. It's all for you guys. Now, please excuse me for a minute" Hyeseong said

"Thank you so much Hyeseong-nim" Y/N bowed at him as he closed the door.

"Eonni, is this real? How? I mean... how? When? Oh eonni you have to tell me from the top!" Eunji's bombarded Y/N

"Hey chill, hahaha.. like I've said.. anything for you" Y/N patted her sister back

"oh my god I have the best sister ever!" Eunji cheered

"okay, don't get to powered up now. You have to save it for later. You don't want to get exhausted this early okay." Y/N caressed eunji's head

"if only I've known it sooner... I'd wore a wig! Oh no they're gonna see my bald head..." Eunji started to panicking

"Hey! We've talked about it thousand times. You're beautiful with hair nor without it!" Y/N tried to make Eunji more secured. There were times Y/N even shaved her hair so that Eunji doesn't feel ugly. But over the years Eunji finally regained her confidence back.

Y/N heard her phone beep.

Hyeseong YG:

Y/N the members are on their way to the room

Y/N:

Ah before that I have something to tell you Hyeseong-nim

"Eunji-yah, wait for a sec okay" Y/N told Eunji as she went out of the room.

She saw the members and Hyeseon approaching them.

"Annyeonghaseyo" She bowed to them

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the members bowed back to her and gave her smile

"Guys, this is Y/N, she's Eunji's sister. What happened Y/N-ssi?" Hyeseong explained to the member and asked her.

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you guys that could you not stare at her head or at least tell her that she's beautiful? She was very anxious to know that you guys will see her without her wig. She's actually very fine her baldness nowadays but knowing that YOU are the ones whose going to see her.. she's a bit freaked out." She bit her lips, afraid she's asking them to much.

"Ahh, of course! It's very understandable! You heard that guys?" Hyeseong said

"ne hyung!" the member replied

"thank you soooo much" Y/N smiled and opened the door

--

On the other hand, Haruto was taken a bit to see a beautiful, slim, tall girl walked out the door. He tough she was one of his sunbae or an idol. But he clearly remembered Hyeseong hyung said that they were here to meet a 8 years old girl with brain cancer. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" She bowed to them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the members bowed back to her and gave her smile.

"Guys, this is Y/N, she's Eunji's sister. What happened Y/N-ssi?" Hyeseong explained to the member .

Ooh, so she's here with her sister. I thought the girl would be with her parents. Haruto thought. 

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you guys that could you not stare at her head or at least tell her that she's beautiful? She was very anxious to know that you guys will see her without her wig. She's actually very fine her baldness nowadays but knowing that YOU are the ones whose going to see her.. she's a bit freaked out." She bit her lips, afraid she's asking them to much.

Haruto was touched by the Y/N love for her sister. He immediately thought of his sister. He felt like he wasn't the best brother. He called her sometimes but when he got so busy, he rarely called his family. He was feeling guilty now.

"Ahh, of course! It's very understandable! You heard that guys?" Hyeseong said

"ne hyung!" the member replied

"thank you soooo much" Y/N smiled and opened the door.

That smile makes his heart skipped a beat. Ah, Is this love at first sight?