9.0 thecupidreaper

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

A Cupid deals with all types of love. A Grim Reaper leads souls to the afterlife. Yet somehow the arrival of a mortal being claimed as the one and only Cupid Reaper named Serena emerges with the dual role of both a Messenger of Love and the Caller of Souls. Serena's tripartite life soon unravels inadvertently when she accepts her own fate while changing her own destiny throughout the process of her supernatural duties and maintaining a normal life.

Soon, Serena's tripartite life gets complicated when another human being with a sixth sense by the name of Hyungwon is able to see her in both supernatrual forms. Yet somehow he's unable to read Serena when she's just her human self and the two cross paths more than once. On top of that, Serena's next assigned charges become unknowingly connected within her human and supernatural forms as they all continue to forge their own path in life. Will fate continued to lead them? Or will they learned to take destiny into their own hands?

Foreword

ninth attempt and same 'ol same 'ol.


-The story within this account of [emotionaIdustbunny] is a work of Fiction. The events and characters are fictional or out of character, and the celebrity names/images merely borrowed and do not represent who the celebrity is in real life. No offense is intended towards them, their families or friends.

-© [emotionaIdustbunny] 2021. All rights reserved. Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of [emotionaIdustbunny].