1.0

Sorry! I'm An Anti-Romantic!

 

Adulting is fun they said, but Ha Minjae think otherwise. Being a neighbour to the biggest flirt on earth she said, is a battle of being a murderer and saint. Everyday is a routine of opening her door to the handsome man next door, who apparently her ex-collegemates. 

And followed by a flower and a pickup lines that she is so done with. 

"I hate flowers." 

"Which means you like pickup lines, right!?" 

That flirt is nothing like the definition of normal human. That blue head is the farthest from normal Minjae had ever seen. 

Na Jaemin. Is the name given. He is the real definition of handsome rich kid. His parents are the sweetest person on earth. That's most probably why Na Jaemin is like born with sugar in his mouth. Everything about him is all about sweetness. He flirts like every damn second he is breathing, which is why right now Ha Minjae is having another flower that she didn't know it's name in her hands, by the door. Basically forced to hold the flowers. 

"Good morning to you, my cow baby!" He enthusiastically greet Minjae who wore a black and white pyjama. 

"Bad morning to you too and correct your grammar. It's calf and I am not yours!!" 

To which she got a slap on the back of her head, yet again. Her mom. 

"Don't be rude. Come in, Nana!" 

Jaemin wink at her before entering the house. If not because her mom is still here, Minjae would've kick him in the face! That guy reminds her so much of Dolores Umbridge that she hate so much from Harry Potter! That pinkish vibe is all over him and she most definitely not a fan of pink. 

"Have you eaten, Nana?" Her mom act like he is her child while she stood by the fridge like she is the neighbour. 

"Tch. Which guy had his name called like a woman?" Minjae sulked by the fridge when her mom glaring at her. 

"Can you not act like Jaemin is an enemy? This boy had done nothing to you. Right, Nana?" And that guy just smile like he is right, all the time! 

"Hah...appearing by the door every morning and harassing me with those pickup lines and flowers that I hate. Yeah. Sure. He had done nothing to me." 

Minjae made her way upstair when her mom start nagging and the door in front of her  room flung open, revealing her older brother. Ha Minwoo. 

"What's with that face? Is Jaemin here?" 

Minwoo is like the best brother in the world, except he's annoying when it comes to Na Jaemin. He is also like her mom. They love it when Na Jaemin come to their house and harassing her in the process. 

"Go downstair and you'll see your soulmate sitting by the kitchen, waiting for you to propose." Gritting her teeth, Minjae only got Minwoo teasing her. 

"Okay then. I can make sure you'll love every moment of your life! Jaemin baby!" Minwoo run downstair, leaving a very pissed off Minjae. 

"One day, I'll tell everyone that you watch in your free time!" And if not because she loves her brother so much, Minjae would've yelled that words. 

Minjae getting ready for her job. Apparently graduating from college is a freedom that she didn't know exist. She used to be staying at home, studying all the time plus getting Jaemin annoyed the nerves out of her. As she walk downstair, she can't see Jaemin anywhere. 

"Where's that ?" She took a sip of her coffee. 

"At his house. Why? You miss him?" Minjae glared at her brother. 

"Excuse you? That idiot can go die and I won't care." Minwoo scanned his sister's clothes, up and down. 

"Can you not wear this kind of clothes? Are you going to work or going to someone's funeral?" Minwoo grimaced at his little sister's choice of colour. 

Minjae is the type that if it's not the same colour from head to toe, she won't wear it. The robotic type. If it's white, she would wear white from top to bottom. If it's grey, then so it is from head to toe. And Minwoo had a hard time looking in her wardrobe that consist of dull colors like dark brown, black, grey and white. He sometimes wonder if his sister is a 60 years old soul, trapped in a 24 years old body. Her taste is peculiar. 

Even for food. Minjae have a taste like an old man. She likes bitter things and tasteless food. She can eat bitter food better than sweet food. And she definitely a big fan of spicy food. That Minwoo sometimes think that his sister is an alien. 

"Yeah. Na Jaemin's funeral." She huffed as Minwoo rolled his eyes. 

"I'm going." Minjae stood up to walk to the door when Minwoo hastily sipped on his drinks. 

"Wait! I'll send you there." 

Despite them always bickering, Minwoo always care about his sister's safety. So when Minjae gave him a dissatisfied face, Minwoo made a flat face. That is until they walk out of their house when they saw Na Jaemin stood by the wall. 

"Ehh, what are you doing here?" Minwoo is weirded out as to why Jaemin is standing there. 

"I was waiting for my baby to attend the funeral together!" He enthusiastically answered, leaving Minjae speachless, with Minwoo gawking at them. 

"Sometimes I don't even know who is weirder between you two. Just go with Jaemin then. Jaemin, take care of this kid for me. If she do something to you, throw her in the river." That made Minjae kicked her brother as Minwoo run back into their house. 

"What are you looking at?" Minjae glared at the bunny looking Na Jaemin. 

"Looking at you of course! Well, you see. We looks like two pease in a pod now! I wear white, you wear black! A rare couple!" 

There he goes again, thought Minjae. Every morning is like incomplete without Jaemin giving her pickup lines like that and he is always so smiley that Minjae think he is actually a robot that is made to smile. 

The walk to their workplace, which apparently Jaemin also working there, is a chaos. Another series of them bickering about everything. They are like the opposites of each other. Very different that their boss is having a headache over how to make them not fighting everyday. 

"JaeminJae!" 

"Since when did my name has another addition of Jae at the back?" Jaemin asked when the owner of the PC room, Yangyang, apparently also his friend, called him that. 

"It's easier to call both of you like that. You guys have the same name except it's backwards." Yangyang turn on the main computer, as Jaemin and Minjae tidy up the place. 

"Ohh, I just realize! It does sounds sweet! We look adorable together, right? Especially when you combine our name." Jaemin suddenly pulled Minjae towards him, making the latter yelled some curse words to that very idiot. 

"Can you not, do that? And please, only you would thought that, adorable. It sounds like a disease to me." Minjae pushed him away as she sat by her own PC, making Jaemin pout and walk to the other PC. 

Her PC used to be beside Yangyang, but she can't stand it when he keep having flowers on his side. 

"It's not mine! Jaemin took it." And so he told everyday. 

"Believable but not convincing enough. Considering you got a lot of present," Minjae kicked the small box on the ground that is full of presents, "...from your fangirl." 

"What's wrong with having fangirl? At least me and Jaemin got a lot of them! Do you even have a fanboy?" Yangyang sneered as Jaemin popped from behind her and pull her towards him. 

"Of course! Minjae has me! Na Jaemin is Minjae's only fanboy! I declare, Ha Minjae isn't allowed to have fanboys!" 

"Who are you?" Minjae pushed him away when he tried to smother her with a hug. 

"Na Jaemin, your only fanboy! Give me a hug!" 

And Yangyang gawk at them from the side when Jaemin tried to kiss Minjae. And Minjae struggling her hardest, not to kick Jaemin's handsome face. 

"Sometimes I wonder, what was my sin in the past to be stuck with these two. And what was in my mind back then when I took you two to work with me?" 

Cue the yelling. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

A/N : Hello! This is the first chapter. I hope tou guys enjoy this. This was written few days ago and I was about to update this chapter last night. But I got a bad news last night so I decide to do it tonight. I'm having a hard time rn so this story will be delayed a lot, alongside other story too. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience or any boring part in this story. 🙂 

Do comments and subscribe.☺️