Chou Stubborn Minju

Stubborn Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole Chou Family loves Yujin, their neighbour along with her parents who are friends since high school of Chou Parents, Chou Tzuyu and Chou Sana. 

 

The Yoo's and Chou's would always hang out together every time they could and the the two families are so close with one another, well the kids have been raised together after all.

 

So The whole Chou family adores Yujin, well except for a one certain pink haired Chou who hates or not exactly but she just ignores Yujin for an unknown reason which the latter would always seeks to find out but ends up getting scolded by her best friend Chou Hyunjin for trying to get her Stubborn sister's attention.

 

It's Saturday afternoon and as usual Yujin is at the Chou's playing games on the ps5 with Hyunjin and Jeongin, Yujin is sitting down on the floor while leaning her back against the leather couch that Yiren and Minju is sitting on, She groaned loudly when Hyujin hit on her car purposely and passing through her while Jeongin is laughing at them. 

 

 

"Yah what the heck Hyun I could have won if you didn't hit my car!" Yujin complained and Hyujin just did her iconic "aeong" in return as a respond making Yujin groan again. She was about to complain again when Minju walked away while hissing and muttering gibberish to herself. 

 

"She left again, like she always does" Yujin said, pouting but soon her face lit up when Minju walked back to the living room with a bowl on her hand and sat back on the couch with her legs crossed. 

 

Yujin put the gaming controller on the floor and sat on the couch next to Minju who's peacefully eating chocolate ice cream, totally ignoring Yujin.

 

Yujin patted Minju's thighs to get her attention and opened widely when the latter looked at her, "Feed me some Ahh" Yujin stayed like that but Minju just gave her a bored look and continued to devour her ice cream.

 

Yujin knows that Minju won't feed her but she won't just give up like that on ice cream, so she waiting until Minju bought a spoonful of Ice cream towards and quickly leaned forward and ate it, catching the latter off guard.

 

Yujin happily hummed and let the  frozen chocolate dessert melt in , not minding the pink haired girl who's glaring at her. "Yah you did not just did that!" 

 

"Well I did minmin and you know what? It tastes so good when it's you who feed me" Yujin said smiling cheekily, not forgetting to wink at the irritated latter. "Taste of love~" Hyunjin sang before dashing away from the living room.

 

"I didn't feed you! You stole it" Minju complained standing up from the couch and leaving a pouty Yujin "Yah Chou Hyunjin come here". Hyewon who heard the loud bicker came out of her room, and sat besides Yujin.

 

Yujin leaned her head on Hyewon's shoulder and the latter gently caressed her chin. "Kwang bae.. I'm so hungry right now" Yujin muttered like a kid and earned a light chuckle from Hyewon.

 

"You can eat anything in the fridge except for my Strawberry cake and creme caramel pudding Yudaeng" and just then Yujin was no longer sitting down on the couch while clinging onto her, the energetic puppy has already dashed to the kitchen to get something to eat.

 

Hyewon shook her head and looked at her younger sister Yiren, who's smiling like an idiot while staring at her phone doesn't even caring abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter