☔︎︎

On Your Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He took a breathe and looked at the big entrance of the building. People in tidy neat suits & dress have been entering the building since half an hour ago. 

How did he know? He has been staying in the car, agonising either should he go or not. Finally, here he is, taking a deep breath before stepping into the building.

He looks around looking for the familiar faces or any beautiful white board with familiar name. Roaming through the crowd hall, he finally saw their friends. Leeteuk’s and Heechul’s friends. The only group of people who know how their relationship started & ended in the past years.

“Hyung! I thought you weren’t coming!” Donghae went to hug the older while the others were standing and giving him a small smile. He just gave a bittersweet smiles and looked at each one them. They all nodded as they had a same things right now inside their head. The plan.

8 of them stepped into the wedding hall. The people are still preparing for the ceremony soon. A few of the round tables have been occupied by the guests. Some of them are too immersed in the conversation between each other that they ignored completely 8 men who are on their way to the groom’s room.

The room is located at the second floor. A few steps away from the bride’s room. They are relieved that a lot of guests are gathering in bride’s room rather than groom’s.

Currently they are standing in front of the groom’s door. Yesung sneaked his head between tiny slit of the door and saw two guests were meeting the groom. He backed away and informed the gang.

They wait a few minutes before the guests inside the room left. Without waiting any longer, everyone is in their position. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook controlled the door to not let anyone greets the groom - to give a chance to two of their older brothers. 

Shindong and Donghae moved to the stylist in the room, “Madam, the bride said she needs to touch up her blusher because she cried just now,” The stylist turned worried and left the room with the help of them both. 

Eunhyuk and Siwon moved to the only family member of the groom in the room which is groom’s noona and she’s very familiar to both of them.

“Oh, Eunhyuk-ah, Siwon-ah,”

“Oh, noona, Sora noona has been waiting for you with your mom downstairs. She wants to meet you,”

“Really?” Both of them nodded. They assisted her to leave the room to downstairs.

And now, only two of them left in the room. The groom who was tying his shoelaces stunned after lifting his head that no one is in the room except him and him.

Their eyes met. The corners of their lips lifted a little. This situation is very unexpected to both of them. One thought the plan to sneak into the room wasn’t going to work and another one thought he won’t come.

“I thought I will see you in a full white suit on your wedding day,” He tried to crack a joke and unexpectedly it works when the groom smiled.

“I would go all white if not only for my mom nagging about it,” Both chuckled.

Silents roaring again. The hand in Heechul’s pants pocket is sweating. Heechul stared softly into Leeteuk’s black eyes. They look happy - not sure because of his presence or the wedding.

“You came,” Leeteuk smiled.

“I came because you invited me,” Heechul chuckled a little. “And I have something to say to you” He walks to the chair located across the groom’s sofa and sat.

Leeteuk couldn’t lie his heart that he expected Heechul wouldn’t come when he came to meet him to send invitation to his wedding.

Leeteuk couldn’t peel his eyes on the man that he used to love long ago. Though there’s no feeling he had with Heechul today, he won’t deny that he always grateful to knowing him in his life.

Heechul took a deep breath. His fingers kept playing on his knees. He couldn’t explain how he felt right now to see Leeteuk in that position - a groom to so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter