Why not me?

Narrated For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was cold and unsettling silence. Something that Seulgi usually tries to endure when something is wrong and one wants to avoid it. But this time she had enough.

 

 

 

It's almost been half an hour and not even a single bite was made. Seulgi has been nibbling her lips, frowning in front of Irene who remain unbothered. And so she chose to break the ice at once.

 

 

 

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

 

 

 

Irene eyed the latter, and at that moment Seulgi saw how much they changed during the past few years. The usual calm and warm brown eyes are now icy and distant, like a storm raging in nowhere. The smile they both have was replaced by frowns and tears. 

 

 

 

"I decided to move out and live with him," she spoke slowly, making sure that Seulgi heard every word, "I will be gone by midnight."

 

 

 

Seulgi frowned, her thoughts scattered. She tried to regain her posture and calm down to process everything, but failed miserably when hot tears start to trickle down.

 

 

 

"If you don't have anything else to say, I'll be packing my things now." 

 

 

 

Maybe it was the sadness or the anger that Seulgi felt, she lost control and said things she didn't imagine saying in front of Irene.

 

 

 

"Don't go with him..." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter