Fin

ONLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do we really have to watch this movie?”

 

“Hmm yes”

 

“Cant we just watch another marvel movie?”

 

“No teuk this week is my turn”

 

“But —“

 

“We’ll watch your favorite marvel movie on our next movie date alright babe?”

 

Teuk lost, he actually doesn’t want to watch this movie.  Today is their movie date, and it’s heechul’s turn to choose the movie. He know he has been agreed to this but he didn’t know his boyfriend would  chose Conjuring movie series. Leeteuk dislike horror movie.

 

“Chullie how long does this movie gonna end?”

 

“Hmm around an hour. Why? Are you scared?”

 

“Pffft no i just feel frustrated watching the main characters” Teuk answered confidently but little did he know Heechul notice his voice was bit shaky which means he does scared, not to forget Leeteuk has been cling onto him even before the movie intro. But Heechul decided to buy his excuse and continue watching the movie.

 

“Has the movie finished?” Teuk once again asking his boyfriend.

 

“Yes ah but i dont think the movie is scary. Its less scary than i expected. Dont you think teuk?”

 

“Huh? Yeah yeah its—its not scary” 

 

Heechul smirk a bit, its always fun to tease Teuk. “Alright its been late i need to go home. You okay sleeping alone tonight right?” 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Nothing i’m just asking”

 

“Heechul i’ve been living alone in this apartment for around 5 years”

 

“Well then if you say so” and by then Heechul really walk out out his apartment leaving Leeteuk speechless. 

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♦♦♦♦♦♦♦≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

Its been 2 and half hours since Heechul went home and left him alone in his own house. And its been one and half hours since he tossed around the bed.  

“Did he really leaving like that?”

“He doesnt even call me despite the weather?”

“But its not his fault i told him i was okay sleeping alone”

“But still he should’ve called me”

“Gaaah teuk you’re 38 years old not a high school student anymore, its okay if he didn’t call me he probably was exhausted and already in deep sleep”

 

His thought was disrupted by the loud thunder from outside the window. These days,it’s been raining a lot at night in Seoul. Another lightning strikes making Leeteuk jumped.

 

“Thor please stop the thunder”

 

But another thunder strikes as if mocking him. 


≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♦♦♦♦♦♦♦≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

Heechul felt something touch another side of his bed but he keep his eyes closed. He listened closely and judging based on the scent he sniff it was no other than his scaredy-cat boyfriend. He felt teuk was trying to open his arm and snuggle closer to him.

 

“Errngh babe? What are you doing here? Wait what time is it?” Heechul asked while pretending he was still sleepy. But to tell the truth, the man has been awake since his boyfriend press down the password of his apartment and open the door quite hastily.

 

“Did i wake you up? Although i’ve been tiptoeing and climbed the bed quietly. I’m sorry to wake you up babe”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter