001

(BxB) Miracle
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Anniversary[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Yah, stop daydreaming Seungcheol. We need to finish calculating the stock.” Seungcheol blinked and glanced to his co-worker that is also his best friend, Soonyoung.

“Uh, um. Sorry.” Seungcheol shook his head and quickly got back to his work. Soonyoung was right. They needed to finish calculating and arranging the stock as soon as possible. There’s no time to rest before finish.

They worked in silence for a while. When they’re both on the last box to count, Soonyoung opened his mouth cannot contain his curiosity anymore.

“What’s up with you, Seungcheol? You have been spacing out a lot today.” Soonyoung asked. Seungcheol turned to him as he packed and arranged the last box neatly. He then leaned against the cabinet turning to Soonyoung.

“It’s not something serious. I just stuck of what to do with Jihoon for our anniversary.” Seungcheol sighed. Soonyoung looked at his friend. He knew Jihoon, Seungcheol’s boyfriend for five years. They’re in the same circle of friends back in college and then the couple got together five years ago. Soonyoung was one of the people witnessing Seungcheol asking Jihoon out as his best friend asked in front of their close friends.

“Oh, it’s July already.” Soonyoung said nodding. Seungcheol hummed. “Well, why don’t you ask him if he wanted something?”

“I did and he didn’t tell. Well, I mean he said he’s fine whatever I’m going to do.” Seungcheol pursed his lips. “That’s the thing, I don’t know what to give him. This year is my turn to give him a surprise.” Seungcheol groaned a bit.

Soonyoung just nodded. Since their first anniversary, Soonyoung had hear this thing. On their first anniversary, it was a disaster when both of them tried to surprise each other but ended up in a fight because of some misunderstandings. So, the couple made a promise when they made up back then that they will take turn for their anniversary’s surprise and it had been smooth ever since. And this year it’s Seungcheol’s turn again.

“What did you do on your turn last time?”

“A beach vacation because the date fell on the weekend.” Seungcheol answered. “Jihoon had done the romantic dinner and also arranged a drive-in movie night the other time. I don’t know what I should do thou. The date wasn’t in weekend but I intended to take a leave on the day as it’s Friday.”

“I’m okay, I will back you up.”

“Thanks, but still, I don’t have a plan.”

“And you need to find it fast because it will be hard for him to take a leave if you tell late.” Seungcheol nodded to Soonyoung’s word. Jihoon’s workplace was a bit more time-demanding and tight in schedule.

“How about a picnic? Or camping maybe?”

“No for camping, both of us hate bugs don’t you remember?” Seungcheol quickly said. Soonyoung formed an O.

“Right, I forgot you hate bugs. Then, the picnic?”

“Will it be sufficient?”

“Oh, come on, you can cook for him and bring him out. Then go all out for a simple date.” Soonyoung patted Seungcheol’s shoulder. “You should know that a simple date is also something nice. You two haven’t get to go on date for some time already, right? Dinner out doesn’t count.” Soonyoung said. Seungcheol bit his lips and hummed.

“That’s true too.”

“Then, just plan out an all-day date. Tell him to take leave on the day and there you go. You can do many things, come on you have been on dates with him before, and you know his preference and what he enjoyed to do right?” Soonyoung added smiling. Seungcheol stared at him before smiling happily.

“Yeah. Ah, thanks Soonyoung ah. Now I know what to do.” Seungcheol grinned. Soonyoung nodded.

“I’m glad I’m helping. Now, stop moping around and spacing out. Let’s go finish this and report to the boss. We can have some free time and you can do your planning.” Soonyoung said. Seungcheol nodded and the two left the room.

 

 

“Hey, babe.” Seungcheol smiled as he saw Jihoon came in through the door of their apartment. He welcomed Jihoon into his arms as his boyfriend came closer inside.

“Hey, love. Have you eaten?” Seungcheol asked. Jihoon hummed.

“Yes, but I get take-out and eat before coming home.” Jihoon mumbled snuggling closer to the warmth of his boyfriend. Seungcheol just smiled softly caressing Jihoon’s back of hair. “Have you?”

“Already. I bought something on the way back, with your portion too. But it’s fine, let’s heat that up for breakfast tomorrow.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon apologized softly. “It’s okay.”

The two stayed silent in presence of each other for some moments before Seungcheol placed a kiss on the side of Jihoon’s temple. “Aren’t you going to have shower, love? You can sleep after that.”

“Mm, lazy. This is so comfortable.” Jihoon mumbled sleepily.

“Come on, love. You’re going to be grumpy tomorrow in the morning if you didn’t wash up.” Seungcheol said the matter-of-fact. Jihoon pursed his lips, not denying that.

“Bath me?”

Seungcheol chuckled. “You want me to pamper you tonight?” Jihoon hummed. “Okay. Come.” Seungcheol slightly moved just to pick up Jihoon in bridal style to the bedroom. He set Jihoon on the bed and took the towel. “Get off your cloth first, I will fill up the water.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon hummed and did as told. Seungcheol went to get the water ready and then returned to pick half- Jihoon to the bathtub.

It was just another usual night routine of them. Despite Jihoon’s appearance as a very prideful and independent man, Jihoon enjoyed being pampered by his boyfriend in the cocoon of their home as well. Seungcheol was more than willing to do that as for him, Jihoon had given up so much to him including accepting him a man as his lover and also dominating in the relationship. To that, Seungcheol would always try pleasing Jihoon as well as Jihoon pleased him.

“Love.”

“Hm?” Jihoon replied sleepily as Seungcheol was drying his hair.

“Is it possible for you to take a day-off on 19th?” Jihoon opened his eyes wider and looked up to Seungcheol. He blinked few times before smiling.

“Well, can or not, I will make it. What you’re planning, babe?” Jihoon asked teasingly. Seungcheol chuckled and brought his finger to tilt up Jihoon’s head by the chin. Their eyes met.

“It won’t be a surprise if I tell you right?”

Jihoon chuckled. “Well, you give me hint last time.”

“Not this time.” Seungcheol smiled and pecked Jihoon’s lips. Jihoon chuckled and wrapped his arms around Seungcheol’s neck, locking him in place before he moved up for another peck. Seungcheol bent

Please log in to read the full chapter