First meeting

LOVE IS A VERB

Dahyun, an ordinary student at Seoul National University, found herself navigating the challenges of pursuing a degree in management and finance. Despite her uncertainties about why she chose this field, she managed to excel in her studies and was rewarded with a scholarship. As she approached the end of her four-year journey, the hunt for an internship became a daunting task.

Undeterred, Dahyun tirelessly searched for job opportunities in the university library. Frustrated by the lack of available positions, she decided to explore the main building. It was there that she stumbled upon a company banner that caught her attention, prompting her to investigate further.

Entering the company office, Dahyun's first encounter was with a woman named Sana. The initial impression she had of Sana was nothing short of stunning. With a polite cough, Dahyun introduced herself and expressed her interest in finding a vacancy.

"Good day Ms. Sana," Dahyun greeted, her voice carrying a mix of nerves and determination.

"Sit down. Your name?" Sana replied, gesturing to a chair.

"Kim Dahyun," she answered.

"You can apply and fill out this form. Then I hope we can call you," Sana said, handing over an application form.

"Yes, I will. Thank you," Dahyun replied, feeling a surge of gratitude.

Weeks passed, and Dahyun eventually received a call and message from the company, securing her a job. Throughout this time, Dahyun couldn't shake off the memory of Sana and the impact she had made.

On her first day at the company, Dahyun arrived early, exuding a mix of nerves and confidence. While sipping on her latte, she gave herself a pep talk, acknowledging her achievements and charisma.

"So, Dahyun, you are great and charismatic. It is your first day. Just relax," she whispered to herself.

As she entered the main office, Dahyun was welcomed by staff and managers, who directed her to the fourth floor to meet Park Jihyo, the head of the office.

"Are you looking for someone?" a voice called out. Dahyun turned, and her eyes met Sana's.

"Yes, I am," she replied, unable to hide a genuine smile.

"Good morning, Ms. Sana," Dahyun greeted, feeling a sense of excitement.

The story concludes with the promise of a new chapter, as Dahyun embarks on her professional journey with the company, guided by the unexpected twist of encountering Sana once again.